Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,844 members, 7,866,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) (1817 Views)

This Is What A Masquerade In Brazil Looks Like (video) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you call Allah by such name let's check the verse below:

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD (YAHWEH), do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

1. What does disaster mean in the above?

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD (YAHWEH), how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

Yahweh deceived people

3. 1 Kings 22:20-22

And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Yahweh commissioned a spirit to go and deceive people

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.' "

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

6. Jesus too did same on earth
John 16:25
25"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

All these are Taqiya right?
I wish I had time to read the volumes of words you poured out, but unfortunately not.
However, it doesn't change the fact that

Allah said that he is the BEST of All deceivers!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
TenQ:

I wish I had time to read the volumes of words you poured out, but unfortunately not.
However, it doesn't change the fact that

Allah said that he is the BEST of All deceivers!

MANY FAIL because THEY REFUSE TO READ!

BYE!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

MANY FAIL because THEY REFUSE TO READ!

BYE!
From the mouth of Allah himself comes his greatest attribute: deception!

How much more his slaves!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

Awon elebo!
Bẹ́ẹ̀ ni o, àwọn ẹlẹ̀bọ!
Má dàá wọn lohùn jàre, wọ́n fẹ́ràn láti máa pa ajá rúbọ lọ́ dọọdún fún Ọlọ́run wọn bí àwọn mìíràn ṣe máa ń fi àgbò rúbọ sí Ọlọ́run tiwọn náà nígbà ọdún iléyá!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Bẹ́ẹ̀ ni o, àwọn ẹlẹ̀bọ!
Má dàá wọn lohùn jàre, wọ́n fẹ́ràn láti máa pa ajá rúbọ lọ́ dọọdún fún Ọlọ́run wọn bí àwọn mìíràn ṣe máa ń fi àgbò rúbọ sí Ọlọ́run tiwọn náà nígbà ọdún iléyá!

Ko si nka to buru nipa awon elebo, laye ati Jo ni awon baba babawa tin rubo,omo jesu ni me but mo respect esin oni ka luku
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm only being sarcastic, the Muslim i quoted knows exactly what i meant!
Nígbà ọdún Ògún àjọbọ àwọn abọ̀gún máa ń pa ajá bọ Ògún gẹ́gẹ́ bí àwọn Mùsùlùmí náà ṣe máa ń pa àgbò bọ Allah nígbà ọdún iléyá.
Nitori náà kòsí ìyàtọ̀ nínú méjèèjì! smiley
walkbrazil4k:

Ko si nka to buru nipa awon elebo, laye ati Jo ni awon baba babawa tin rubo,omo jesu ni me but mo respect esin oni ka luku
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by sonmvayina(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did God legislated JUDAISM for them as their religion?

God is not a human being.

That is why people think Muhammad had some mental problem.

God is consciousness....not a man or a human being. Angels or demons are just personification of natural laws and principle...
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm only being sarcastic, the Muslim i quoted knows exactly what i meant!
Nígbà ọdún Ògún àjọbọ àwọn abọ̀gún máa ń pa ajá bọ Ògún gẹ́gẹ́ bí àwọn Mùsùlùmí náà ṣe máa ń pa àgbò bọ Allah nígbà ọdún iléyá.
Nitori náà kòsí ìyàtọ̀ nínú méjèèjì! smiley

Lol that bolded part got me, even if you decide to worship a Stone I would still respect you
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol that bolded part got me, even if you decide to worship a Stone I would still respect you

There's a difference between respecting one's neighbour and form of worship, and accepting their form of worship.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we must respect everyone no matter their religion but we don't accept all forms of worship.
So we mustn't disturb anyone from practicing his/her religion but we will never participate in their worship! smiley
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There's a difference between respecting one's neighbour and form of worship, and accepting their form of worship.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we must respect everyone no matter their religion but we don't accept all forms of worship.
So we mustn't disturb anyone from practicing his/her religion but we will never participate in their worship! smiley

Of course, I always mind my business as long as you are not forcing me to worship ogun then I have no problem with you
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Of course, I always mind my business as long as you are not forcing me to worship ogun then I have no problem with you

Excellent! smiley
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

God is not a human being.

That is why people think Muhammad had some mental problem.

God is consciousness....not a man or a human being. Angels or demons are just personification of natural laws and principle...

I didn't call God human being. I only asked where the name Judaism came from.

From God or man?

Christianity, from God or man?

Prove it from the Bible!

And most prophets have been accused of insanity! Even Jesus was in the Bible too by his family.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Bẹ́ẹ̀ ni o, àwọn ẹlẹ̀bọ!

Awon kan dé nigbagbogbo pe Ọlọrun won rán ọmọ bíbí rẹ kanṣoṣo lati wa tẹ jẹ silẹ.

Ẹbọ ìràpadà kristi ọmọ ọlọrun ní oga gbọ gbọ ẹbọ.

And I think you know celebrating ileya is compulsory to those who have the means. And no Muslim will be blamed if he didn't kill any ram.

So a grandpa can twist text and lie too?

Really a surprise for any sane person to call Ileya a sacrifice like ogun and refuse to compare the human sacrifice done by Jehovah.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Awon kan dé nigbagbogbo pe Ọlọrun won rán ọmọ bíbí rẹ kanṣoṣo lati wa tẹ jẹ silẹ.

Ẹbọ ìràpadà kristi ọmọ ọlọrun ní oga gbọ gbọ ẹbọ.

And I think you know celebrating ileya is compulsory to those who have the means. And no Muslim will be blamed if he didn't kill any ram.

So a grandpa can twist text and lie too?

Really a surprise for any sane person to call Ileya a sacrifice like ogun and refuse to compare the human sacrifice done by Jehovah.

Jehovah performed His own once and for all times but Ògún worshipers and Muslims does their own yearly.
Secondly it's not all people who claims they're worshiping Ògún that do perform the yearly dog sacrifice just as it's not all Muslims that performs the yearly iléyá sacrifice!

If you want to prove that your religion is the truth just present the good works of your religion and how people around you are benefitting from your religion, that's what you can do to beat other religions not speaking abusively of their religion when yours is not different and of no benefit than them!smiley
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by sonmvayina(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

I didn't call God human being. I only asked where the name Judaism came from.

From God or man?

Christianity, from God or man?

Prove it from the Bible!

And most prophets have been accused of insanity! Even Jesus was in the Bible too by his family.

The religion Is Judaism

The hand book is the tanakh. It is not a history book.

It is a manual.

I don't know about Christianity...
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Evidenx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
What do you think

In this case the Ogun have more sense than those worshipping it.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Evidenx:

In this case the Ogun have more sense than those worshipping it.

Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

No, maybe like Christianity!

That's where you need to believe in a shedded blood or shed blood!

He told you the truth, your 72 virgins is just fables. Abeg read this
Barnabas is believed to have been written by a monk named Marino, a Catholic
turned Muslim, who was later known as Mustapha Arandi. Barnabas contains direct
quotes from the Koran and from a 15th century comedy by Dante

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Bible Condemn Polygamy And Yul Edochie's Second Marriage? / Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me / City Of David Church Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.