Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . (1400 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by Bright12b9(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo stormed down the tunnel after Manchester United's 1-1 draw with Chelsea on Sunday.
Michael Carrick, the caretaker manager, benched Ronaldo for the game at Stamford Bridge.

However, the 36-year-old came in in the 64th minute to replace Jadon Sancho, who scored the game's first goal.

Sancho put United ahead after pounced on a Jorginho error and slotted the ball past Edouard Mendy after absorbing all the pressure in the first half.

The league leaders, however, drew level as Jorginho converted a penalty after a foul on Thiago Silva inside the box.

It was a sad evening for Ronaldo, who appeared dissatisfied with his team's choice to bench him.

Before getting reprimanded for his dissent, he sarcastically clapped at referee Anthony Taylor at his decision to give a Chelsea drop ball late in the game.

Ronaldo also failed to make a single shot, losing all six of his defensive duels and failing to dribble successfully in any of his tries.

The Portugal captain stormed down the Stamford Bridge tunnel after the final whistle, shaking none of the Chelsea players' or match officials' hands.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by cocu25(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Source: I swear I no fit lie.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Arrogant dickhead....

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
ReoCoker:
Arrogant dickhead....
you that is not arrogant what have you achieve d in this life? Fool. ekwensu like you.
Na by force to shake person? If he no want shake e concern you? Whoare you self? Do anyone even knows you? Foolish he goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by Joebayo217: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
ifiokjohn:
you that is not arrogant what have you achieve d in this life? Fool. ekwensu like you.
Na by force to shake person? If he no want shake e concern you? Whoare you self? Do anyone even knows you? Foolish he goat
no mind ham wetin concern ham if he no shake hand na by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Joebayo217:
no mind ham wetin concern ham if he no shake hand na by force
no mind m jor
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I guess this is how you refer to your dad at home. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
ReoCoker:
I guess this is how you refer to your dad at home. grin
No. This is how I actually refer to you. You're a big fool. Abaya. Who are you and what have you achieve in life?
Do you have 1 million dollars self? Criminal like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
ifiokjohn:
No. This is how I actually refer to you. You're a big fool. Abaya. Who are you and what have you achieve in life?
Do you have 1 million dollars self? Criminal like you
Anything you say to me is exactly what you tell the thing that birthed you....

Daft like the dad. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
ReoCoker:
Anything you say to me is exactly what you tell the thing that birthed you....

Daft like the dad. grin
I'm actually trying not to bring your dad into this conversation because I respect people's parents. Not like you that is so badly trained that even your parents are ashamed to call you their son. So no vex me.

So you can call someone 'Arrogant' but when they insult you, you can't take it..... People like you are the problems we have in Nigeria. Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I'm actually trying not to bring your dad into this conversation because I respect people's parents. Not like you that is so badly trained that even your parents are ashamed to call you their son. So no vex me.

So you can call someone 'Arrogant' but when they insult you, you can't take it..... People like you are the problems we have in Nigeria. Fool
This is exactly what a daft fellow will say to his miserable dad.... grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by paulolee(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2021
na furstration cos am....no tap in as usual

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
This is exactly what a daft fellow will say to his miserable dad.... grin
No, this is exactly what an arrogant bastard like you will say.. fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by Whazar(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
fraud for a reason

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by McEphiks(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:

You’re just an irony of what your signature portrays you are
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:
No, this is exactly what an arrogant bastard like you will say.. fool
You are still mistaking me for your dad.... grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
McEphiks:

You’re just an irony of what your signature portrays you are
no. I'm simply showing him how it feels to insult someone. He alone doesn't have the Monopoly of insults
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
You are still mistaking me for your dad.... grin
lol.. how can I mistake someone that is this disrespectful for my Dad. My Dad is not disrespectful. Doesn't go about insulting people like you do. Respect is Resciprocal . Simpl
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol.. how can I mistake someone that is this disrespectful for my Dad. My Dad is not disrespectful. Doesn't go about insulting people like you do. Respect is Resciprocal . Simpl
You mean the fool you called your dad? grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by McEphiks(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:
no. I'm simply showing him how it feels to insult someone. He alone doesn't have the Monopoly of insults

Makes you the same
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
McEphiks:

Makes you the same
no problem but I will not sit and watch him insult my role model
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
You mean the fool you called your dad? grin
I'm done with you.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I'm done with you.
Be done with your useless Ronaldo who don't know you but choose to insult others because of him.

Greet that your Odé father for me. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by McEphiks(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
ifiokjohn:
no problem but I will not sit and watch him insult my role model

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by aimmoney9: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bla bla bla, continue grin grin

E pain Dem.... grin grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by Joebayo217: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
Be done with your useless Ronaldo who don't know you but choose to insult others because of him.

bro u too get bad mouth grin u no suppose to dey insult ur self untop one footballer wey no even know us or Sabi us make u two relax and move on
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Joebayo217:
bro u too get bad mouth grin u no suppose to dey insult ur self untop one footballer wey no even know us or Sabi us make u two relax and move on
Lol, Ifiokjohn was foolish to go direct, I say make I let am know say Crase man get Oga. grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by MangekyoAlt: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:

Guy you bad oo. See as you discipline that idiot grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Guy you bad oo. See as you discipline that idiot grin grin
The dunce was trying to transfer the aggression of PENDU not winning his 6th Balon to me, but he choose the wrong person.

Pendu fans don't have sense, they're useless like Buhari Media Cows.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by MangekyoAlt: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
The dunce was trying to transfer the aggression of PENDU not winning his 6th Balon to me, but he choose the wrong person.

Pendu fans don't have sense, they're useless like Buhari Media Cows.

Guy it seems you're just being eightened on how useless, idiotic, and retařded Ronaldo fantards can be.
I stopped being nice to them long ago. Right about when I realized how stupid they can be.

You see them defending the ever arrogant pendulum. A Narcissistic murthafucka who isn't even aware of their stupid existence.

Go see the way that guy was barking all over the thread as if him and his father were paid to do so. props to you for teaching him a little discipline. Judging from the way he ran off the thread almost crying, I'm sure he wouldn't forget it in a hurry. Kudos bro.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ReoCoker: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Guy it seems you're just being eightened on how useless, idiotic, and retařded Ronaldo fantards can be.
I stopped being nice to them long ago. Right about when I realized how stupid they can be.

You see them defending the ever arrogant pendulum. A Narcissistic murthafucka who isn't even aware of their stupid existence.

Go see the way that guy was barking all over the thread as if him and his father were paid to do so. props to you for teaching him a little discipline. Judging from the way he ran off the thread almost crying, I'm sure he wouldn't forget it. Kudos bro.
If not for the restrictions here, I would have given him some words that would make him guzzle 5 containers of SNIPER. .

Thank you for also dealing ruthlessly with some of those PENDU miscreants.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . by ifiokjohn(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
Lol, Ifiokjohn was foolish to go direct, I say make I let am know say Crase man get Oga. grin
I refused to answer you anymore because I found out that if I keep doing it, they will think two of us mad instead of it being you alone. What I'm saying is that you're more mad than a mad man roaming the street. Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Watch The World Cup On TV? / The 16 Softest Players In World Football / BEHOLD: The Greatest Football Team Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.