Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nollywood Actress Ruby Ojiakor Hit The Street On A Barefoot As She Celebrates 1M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ruby Ojiakor Hit The Street On A Barefoot As She Celebrates 1M (368 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ruby Ojiakor Hit The Street On A Barefoot As She Celebrates 1M by whistles: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nollywood Star, “Ruby Ojiakor” couldn’t control her joy as she hits the streets barefooted to celebrate 1M followers on Instagram.
The actress filled with much enthusiasm ran out from her house barefooted and marched on the streets while screaming; ‘1M followers!!!’

On sharing the video, she wrote:

“It’s 1million Real Followers ������
Pls don’t expect me to be normal today” because it can’t even be possible”���������������������

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell ur friends to follow up dis page now” cuz I must set everywhere on fire today ����������

Airtime must Flow” like River Niger” everybody get set”������������������

Thank You everyone �����

Thank You Jesus ������������������

Help me tell @instagram @instagram @instagram to verify dis page now Asap” or……………………….”

Watch the video: https://www.uprightblog.com.ng/2021/11/30/nollywood-actress-ruby-ojiakor-hit-the-street-on-a-barefoot-as-she-celebrates-1m-instagram-followers-watch-video/

Re: Nollywood Actress Ruby Ojiakor Hit The Street On A Barefoot As She Celebrates 1M by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
all these people with fake followers making silly noise.... here is a simple clue: if you indeed had 1m true followers, you would average at least about 30K to 50K likes on your content... and certainly not the BS 2K-5k like she averages on her content.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tasha Just Broke This Internet With These Most (video) / The Moment Wizkid Made It Rain For His Junior Colleagues: Video / Comedian, Warri Lastborn Trends, Spotted With Ali Baba, Akpororo, Nedu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.