Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President (7141 Views)

Na Lie, Work Never Finish. Nigeria Na Scam - Workers At Dangote Refinery(video) / Apc Wants To Finish Nigeria Patapata With Mm / This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by haffaze777(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Nigeria is already badly cracked and groaning. To sink the country completely, just elect any of these men:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT... this one will sell the country. Already finished Lagos.

Orji Uzor Kalu who it seems the Northern cabal is backing. This one finished Abia.

Rochas Okorocha who finished Imo state

You forgot to add obi Pandora and atichukwu

1 Like

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Vinstel:

Shut the hell up, Peter Obi never used government money to do anything for his family. Even the so called Pandora leaks didn't accuse him of stealing public funds, it only accused him of not declaring his assets fully before becoming governor. Why has the EFCC not gone after him since he left power? He is in Nigeria and he is in the opposition party and one of the biggest critics of Buhari so what is preventing EFCC from targeting him if he stole anything? Even Tinubu that is a close pal of the president, the EFCC chairman recently said he is being investigated so what stops them from going after Obi who is a well known opponent of Buhari?
U are wise. Oil dey ur head. Educate them cos many of them here are ss3 students browsing with free MB
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by buzorcharles(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2021
tommy589:

Nigerians won't go for wrong choices if they let our votes count in 2023

Ur votes always count that's way they share money at voting centers. Only problem is rigging by inec staffs or using children to vote
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by weblord1900: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Tinubu is the only person on that list that can give Nigeria nightmares in terms of corruption and backwardness. All the others can be manage by the Senate and social media
You're senseless
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by DOTian: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Babaken:
Have you notice it recently when ever he want to take picture he put his walking stick away. That's how one junk is telling me that Atiku senior Tinubu.
He's hiding his running mate?

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Vinstel: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2021
hollah123:
Peter obi is not a thief but bola tinubu is a thief even when he was tried during opposition government n he was discharged n acquainted.

I believe woke yorubas can see this
I believe woke yorubas can see d idea of hanging somebody's thief n celebrating your own thief
By woke Yorubas, I guess you mean stupid Yorubas. So because your tribesman was accused of being a thief then you will go about accusing innocent people from other tribes of being thieves and insisting their people must accept that they are thieves without providing a single evidence to back up your accusations? It's only a stupid person that will have this kind of reasoning. If you have any evidence that Obi is a thief then provide it and stop making foolish arguments based on primordial sentiments rather than facts.

1 Like

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Bastard1stborn: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2021
So saraki and Atiku wouldn't put up Nigeria for sale?

Just tell us who send you come and we shall know where your campaign face
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by hollah123: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Vinstel:

By woke Yorubas, I guess you mean stupid Yorubas. So because your tribesman was accused of being a thief then you will go about accusing innocent people from other tribes of being thieves and insisting their people must accept that they are thieves without providing a single evidence to back up your accusations? It's only a stupid person that will have this kind of reasoning. If you have any evidence that Obi is a thief then provide it and making empty and foolish arguments based on primordial sentiments rather than facts.
your father is stupid

If u can't express your views without insult then your father is a compound fool

The tinubu u are calling a thief waa discharged n acquainted from corruption cases during opposition tenure.

Why are my even stressing myself on Peter obi self,a local politician that can't even win his state

5 Likes

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by duro4chang(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2021
alen4smith:
where is Atiku?
Atiku is their messaiah

3 Likes

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Jollylolly(f): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
what of Osinbajo the face of corruption

Do you even know that out of the assignment given to the VP by his boss, he never get involved with the finance and logistics aspect.... all he does is to engage with the MDAs or ministries being used and go for oversight functions when need arises?
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by udede(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
What of Pandora Peter Obi that use government Money to set up business for her 9 year old girl at the Carribbean tax haven
shut up and face front. Goat meat, go and check what you Heard again about peter and the Pandora thing,
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by West1side: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2021
What about the Pandora Criminal, the biggest criminal to walk the face of the Earth in Nigeria the Pandora cursed God fosaken bastard that was laundering Anambra state fund using his olosho 8 year old Pandora account.

makemoneywbsite:
Nigeria is already badly cracked and groaning. To sink the country completely, just elect any of these men:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT... this one will sell the country. Already finished Lagos.

Orji Uzor Kalu who it seems the Northern cabal is backing. This one finished Abia.

3 Likes

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by West1side: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2021
I will believe right after Pandora publishes his Pandora account like the criminal bastard Peter Obi was exposed.
AsampeteNwaanyi:
what of Osinbajo the face of corruption

2 Likes

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
West1side:
I will believe right after Pandora publishes his Pandora account like the criminal bastard Peter Obi was exposed.
[/s]
Osinbajo is a vagabond bastard bribe eating scumbag and fake pasta
Thunder scatter him

1 Like

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by headSmasher: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
udede:
shut up and face front. Goat meat, go and check what you Heard again about peter and the Pandora thing,
You are not talking to your father, kid, learn to be responsible, you can say whatever you want when you see him

1 Like

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by udede(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
You are talking to your father, kid, learn to be responsible, you can say whatever you want when you see him
sorry father Christmas
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by oyatz(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

No... At least, it is on record that we wailed in 2015 while many of you scoffed. Today , you're worse off and many that would have been alive today are dead. Let it be on record that we warned you again even though, you're bound to folly as Nigerians.

Many of you who make this kinds of statements don't really understand democracy and how Nigeria is run.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by headSmasher: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2021
udede:
sorry father Christmas
Keep your sorry for your father
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Jollylolly(f): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
Osinbajo is a vagabond bastard bribe eating scumbag and fake pasta
Thunder scatter him

A person who is fada isnt known is here calling someones father names, na wa o
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by adekolaelect(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is wailer / pdp agent's list .... I can't see Atiku ,Obi, sambo ,Jonathan ,Buhari secondus and the rest?
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by makemoneywbsite: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
oyatz:

Many of you who make this kinds of statements don't really understand democracy and how Nigeria is run.

No, democracy means foolishness and lack in objectivity. It means following the herd foolishly and inviting extremists and thieves who have nothing to offer that could impact lives because you refused to use your thinking faculties.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
tommy589:

Nigerians won't go for wrong choices if they let our votes count in 2023
Don't discourage people, vote counts, if your vote did not count, how Muhammed Buhari became president, took over from incumbent president.. come out and vote , if Tinubu become your president again don't blame anybody but yourself.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Coldie(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Make I no talk anything before una go say I like problems
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by oyatz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

No, democracy means foolishness and lack in objectivity. It means following the herd foolishly and inviting extremists and thieves who have nothing to offer that could impact lives because you refused to use your thinking faculties.

Bros, you can still make your comments without insulting me (even when you don't know anything about me).

Insulting people doesn't mean they will buy your ideas or make people to change.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Vinstel: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
hollah123:
your father is stupid

If u can't express your views without insult then your father is a compound fool

The tinubu u are calling a thief waa discharged n acquainted from corruption cases during opposition tenure.

Why are my even stressing myself on Peter obi self,a local politician that can't even win his state
Do you even know who your own father is? You must be one of the numerous bastard products of liaisons between irresponsible street urchins and prostitutes littering all over Yoruba land and that's why you have no qualms insulting people's parents. I don't blame you, your stupidity na follow come, an inevitable outcome of being raised on weed and dry gin instead of breast milk. Will you take your smelly, useless life and get lost!!! Bloody fool.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by hollah123: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Vinstel:

Do you even know who your own father is? You must be one of the numerous bastard products of liaisons between irresponsible street urchins and prostitutes littering all over Yoruba land and that's why you have no qualms insulting people's parents. I don't blame you, your stupidity na follow come, an inevitable outcome of being raised on weed and dry gin instead of breast milk. Will you take your smelly, useless life and get lost!!! Bloody fool.
all these epistle won't stop your father from taking d "dingbat"...tag.

Take your L in peace n leave me alone.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by louqas: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Add to that
Atiku
Saraki
Tambuwal
Wike

And all other PDP aspirants
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Vinstel: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
hollah123:
all these epistle won't stop your father from taking d "dingbat"...tag.

Take your L in peace n leave me alone.
Says one whose life is the very epitome of uselessness and buffoonery. Talk about who is a loser, you were a loser from birth kid!! Your street urchin of a father couldn't get rid of your stupid ass fast enough because he couldn't believe he had finally seen someone more useless than he is. You don't need to take an L kid, You were born with a Capital letter L branded on your dirty black ass. Idiotic nincompoop from a generation of losers!!
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by hollah123: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Vinstel:

Says one whose life is the very epitome of uselessness and buffoonery. Talk about who is a loser, you were a loser from birth kid!! Your street urchin of a father couldn't get rid of your stupid ass fast enough because he couldn't believe he had finally seen someone more useless than he is. You don't need to take an L kid, You were born with a Capital letter L branded on your dirty black ass. Idiotic nincompoop from a generation of losers!!
say me well to d idiot u call your dad.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by MrMaestro: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Vinstel:

By woke Yorubas, I guess you mean stupid Yorubas. So because your tribesman was accused of being a thief then you will go about accusing innocent people from other tribes of being thieves and insisting their people must accept that they are thieves without providing a single evidence to back up your accusations? It's only a stupid person that will have this kind of reasoning. If you have any evidence that Obi is a thief then provide it and stop making foolish arguments based on primordial sentiments rather than facts.

Oh so you need evidence to prove Obi is a criminal when the Nigerian constitution itself says that you cannot take office without fully declaring all your assets, which makes what he did a CRIME, which makes Obi a CRIMINAL. But Tinubu was tried and acquitted of all wrongdoings in the court of law. Yet he is worse in your eyes? You Yorubaphobic Igbo tribalists are getting exposed as the hypocrites you are more and more everyday. Glad we’re finally getting woke Yorubas all over this platform to checkmate your nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by Vinstel: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
hollah123:
say me well to d idiot u call your dad.
You must be talking about the irresponsible, dead beat, lowlife miscreant that gave birth to you.
Re: To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President by MrMaestro: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
What of Pandora Peter Obi that use government Money to set up business for her 9 year old girl at the Carribbean tax haven
Don’t you know. All their politicians are saints ordained by the lord himself to rule. Everyone else’s politicians are thief’s from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi / Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen / Magu’s Fate Hangs 5 Months After Salami Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.