Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) (1079 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by nduprincekc(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
According to the story, the man hand was struck in an heavy truck gas container.

The voices in the video claimed that that the owner of the trcuk is a powerful man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGY5ZMKNyMA

cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44
Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by Haakeem(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
:

1 Like

Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin
Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by juman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Really.
Wonder.
Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is not jazz though..he is fist just got stuck in the small opening ...there is actually a name for this ...his barely manage to squeeze and the more he forced his hand he created a torniquet around his upper arm thereby trapping blood in the lower arm making it to expand and locking him in

Same thing that makes ring get stuck on finger

8 Likes

Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by nduprincekc(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is not jazz though..he is fist just got stuck in the small opening ...there is actually a name for this ...his barely manage to squeeze and the more he forced his hand he created a torniquet around his upper arm thereby trapping blood in the lower arm making it to expand and locking him in

Same thing that makes ring get stuck on finger

really
Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
No be jazz .
Re: A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) by IMAliyu(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Where is the jazz?
I prefer Blues myself anyway grin

But seriously, it just looks like a man got his hand stuck in a small opening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I dreamt sleeping with my mum / Salvation, Or Just Blackmail? / Is "Islam Means Peace" An Irony? Picture Prove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.