Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road (558 Views)

An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / At What Age Is It Rigth For A Military Man To Get Married / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Mathiasa(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
I was traveling from Lagos to Kaduna 3 weeks ago driving. I got to Abuja late and had to sleep over before proceeding to Kaduna.
The next day, I set to leave as early as possible with just little fuel in my tank, hoping to buy fuel as I countine my journey.
I was having around 6k in my wallet and had to give the money to the children of the man that accommodated me. All my hope was to use the ATM at the fuel station and POS to get cash.
I was already on my way when I drove into a fuel station and was told no network.
The didn't tell me that government has discounted all network providers because of bandit activities going on along that road.i proceded to another station still the same, no network, I drove on with my fuel on reserve.
I saw a POS post and decided to make withdrawal, that was when I was told no network and I checked my phone's and no network.
I asked the POS lady to assist me with cash that I will make transfer when I get to Kaduna but she said no.
This time I knew I was in trouble. I drove a bit forward and realized no house or anybody around 10min drive from where I was coming from and I don't know how long my fuel can
take me.
Luckily I saw a military post and packed I went and explained to them my situation and one of them by name James Onuoha without saying a word brought out all the money he had on him and gave them to me. I asked for his account number and he gave me. He also directed me to the nearest fuel station.
I was so shocked that till date, I don't know how to thank him but to let the world know that we have great men in Nigeria, people who show kindness without asking or without knowing if one is saying the truth or not. That man saved my life that day.

5 Likes

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by KanoFirstSon: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank Allah for ur life.

So hw did u get this particular pic of his?

I don’t doubt ur story but a pic of the check point in ur story will be okay.

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Mathiasa(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
I got it from his what's profile
KanoFirstSon:
Thank Allah for ur life.

So hw did u get this particular pic of his?

I don’t doubt ur story but a pic of the check point in ur story will be okay.
Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Abdul05: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
O what a good soldier grin grin

he shouldn't be posted to SE l pray so that ipob and ESN would not cut his head off grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Those shouting developers upandan will not see this o. Ndi oso-chi egbu.

I for say make you drop his account details make I appreciate him but "No Network"

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by KanoFirstSon: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mathiasa:
I got it from his what's profile
So did he authorize u to take this to the internet. This my problem with Nigerians. Some of u invade privacy’s without permission. Jeez
Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by KanoFirstSon: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Those shouting developers upandan will not see this o. Ndi oso-chi egbu.

I for say make you drop his account details make I appreciate him but "No Network"

Pls shut up..you’re already screaming with an empty chest.
Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Saintmary(f): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please remove his picture.

I know you're trying to repay him but it is dangerous for him.

2 Likes

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Ulunne777(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Igbo amakakwanu!

God keep blessing good ppl but if you are a yahoo guy or support it,you'll meet your waterloo soon.

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Mathiasa(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks I just did that.
Saintmary:
Please remove his picture.

I know you're trying to repay him but it is dangerous for him.

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by Mathiasa(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Yes I asked for his permission.
KanoFirstSon:

So did he authorize u to take this to the internet. This my problem with Nigerians. Some of u invade privacy’s without permission. Jeez
Re: How An Igbo Military Man Assisted Me Along Abuja Kaduna Road by UKBobo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Pls shut up..you’re already screaming with an empty chest.

Reality bites grin grin grin grin

Your guilty conscience turned itself in.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Changing For The Better? / Relocation Sales / A Mother Confronts Her Baby's Father Over Failing To Feed Her Other Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.