Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To (1679 Views)

Ahmed Kuru Arrested, Detained By Anti-graft Agency, EFCC / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Traplord09: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fani-Kayode was arrested at a Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos, and moved to a nearby EFCC office.

An All Progressives Congress (APC) chief and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Daily Trust reports that Fani-Kayode was arrested at a Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos, and moved to a nearby EFCC office.

The former minister, who was in court over his forgery trial, was walking out after the matter was adjourned till January 24, 2022, when he was approached by an EFCC investigator.

He was subsequently arrested and moved to custody, a week after his earlier arrest.

An EFCC investigator, Mr Shehu Shuaibu, confirmed the ex-minister-s arrest, saying he was being quizzed over false documents.

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Traplord09: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubu met Kalu, Kalu met Kanu and now Fani is going to spend the Charismas in jail. There is a pattern here and a trending normalcy. The only thing missing here is Sunday Igboho.

Tinubu 1-0 Fani. Tinubu would be pumping his Champagne and having the last smile and saying to hell with that riffraff. Tinubu has been Fani's punchbag and most demonized person - everything that was wrong, was Tinubu. When Fani decamped to APC not long ago and started romancing Buhari, I thought he had trounced Tinubu. Everything seems to be going for Tinubu. Would he ride on this to become president? Has Tinubu and Kalu been penciled down to be president and vice president in 2023? Since they met recently, events seems to be revolving around both men.
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by ivandragon: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
They will use him to shine...

Corrupt persons should have no hiding place.

However, apc are masters at the deception game. FFK would be used as propaganda that this administration shows no favour...

Meanwhile others like oshio, ame, fayems, fash etc, are walking free

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fulani dey forgive
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by henrysam(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
ivandragon:
They will use him to shine...
They are shining already. The guy miscalculated big time. If he had stayed as an opposition there would have been a kind of support for him.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by ivandragon: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
henrysam:

They are shining already. The guy miscalculated big time. If he had stayed as an opposition there would have been a kind of support for him.

Lol.

I am glad his case was not swept under the carpet like the senate guy & TS...

Corrupt persons should have no hiding place
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by donbachi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Next time,wen him wan chop with the devil.him go use shovel.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by inoki247: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
ivandragon:

Lol.

I am glad his case was not swept under the carpet like the senate guy & TS...

Corrupt persons should have no hiding place

Lol oga calm down all na initial gra gra...

No be APC dey like giving us something that will keep us busy...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good, very useless man

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is this the way efcc arrest yahoo fraudsters? Yahoo fraudsters are meant to sit on the floor with laptops,phones and cars that are gotten from fraud.Why is Fani Kayode not paraded like one?
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Minime10(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=Traplord09 post=108096097][/quote]

He will soon come out to tell una say na suya breakfast dem EFCC call am for

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Princevirus(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
I Left the university since 2016 and I have nothing doing since then. Please someone should help. Am not getting any younger.
I studied mechanical engineering
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by ivandragon: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
inoki247:

Lol oga calm down all na initial gra gra...

No be APC dey like giving us something that will keep us busy...

Lol.

You are right. However I believe apc will want to use ffk to shine & also teach a lesson

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by aribisala0(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Fulani dey forgive
very unintelligent question

Igbo dey forgive?

Ijaw dey forgive?

Yoruba dey forgive?

Who dey forgive?

Purge yourself of inferiority complex

We are all very wicked in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by luiginho2xl(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Princevirus:
I Left the university since 2016 and I have nothing doing since then. Please someone should help. Am not getting any younger.
a Google search on postgraduate scholarships could do you well.
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by tnerro1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Foolish man, made powerful enemies in both APC and PDP, so who will save you now

FFK= Judas of oduduwa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
aribisala0:

We are all very wicked in Nigeria
Speak for yourself!
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by aribisala0(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Speak for yourself!
We are talking about groups
not people

I can see your thinking is shallow

You said Fulani
ALL Nigerian groups do not forgive

Not just Fulani so do not change the subject

If you are afraid of Fulani that is YOUR problem

Be assured Yoruba do not forgive neither do Ijaw or Jukun

Do not build Fulani into something they are not

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
aribisala0:

Be assured Yoruba do not forgive neither do Ijaw or Jukun
Speak for yaself!

If an oil stains a white clothing, nobody go see the white again! Na the stain them go see!

Buhari has tarnished the image of the Fulanis forever! Whether you like it or not!

It will be difficult to trust a fulani again!
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by aribisala0(m): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Speak for yaself!

If an oil stains a white clothing, nobody go see the white again! Na the stain them go see!

Buhari has tarnished the image of the Fulanis forever! Whether you like it or not!

It will be difficult to trust a fulani again!

Who is talking of Trust you spoke of forgiveness now you are talking nonsense about trust .

Are you alright?

Gather your head together because it is not coordinated
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2021
They just swept his support base off him to hang him properly..
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by SavageResponse(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Princevirus:
Re: BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To by Danjikanbauchi: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please when did FFK became APC chief ?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Why ‘we Are No Longer Taking Orders From Nnamdi Kanu’ – Simon Ekpa / IPOB Are Standing With Russia That Helped Nigeria During The Civil War / My Experience In A Taxi I Entered Today In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.