Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Moving To Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moving To Ibadan (408 Views)

Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Moving To Ibadan by qwaszxmnlkpo: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good day Nairalanders.... I am considering moving to Ibadan city in January. Basically to get my business running there. I am an architect, into construction and real estate too. These which I'm hoping to explore opportunities in Ibadan as it is a fast developing city. But I believe I have to be strategically located. Ease of access to parts of the city, also ease of access out of the city towards Sagamu / Lagos axis... I run a small building material supply business too which I will also like to continue... Both supply and fabrications and fittings. I have to be quite close to a area or areas where development is ongoing... Opportunity for architecture, construction, real estate and material supply businesses.

For a young persons hoping to start small in a new city like Ibadan, which areas will you suggest that I consider getting an apartment where for a start I can remotely work from also and with good proximity to potential locations and customer base...

Thank you and God bless
Re: Moving To Ibadan by TimmyA: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Akobo is cool and I can help you source for a nice accommodation
Re: Moving To Ibadan by qwaszxmnlkpo: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks bro... How can I reach out to you?

A friend suggested Ologuneru axis and also Akala express considering ease of exiting the city.... Tho I think Ologuneru is a bit on the city outskirts... Tho he said roads are good and all that.

TimmyA:
Akobo is cool and I can help you source for a nice accommodation
Re: Moving To Ibadan by Nisiw365: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2021
qwaszxmnlkpo:

A friend suggested Ologuneru axis and also Akala express considering ease of exiting the city.... Tho I think Ologuneru is a bit on the city outskirts... Tho he said roads are good and all that.

Dont go to akobo. Akala express way, elebu is your answer

Re: Moving To Ibadan by waleyp(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Don't do ologuneru abeg akala express, ring road, bodija etc
qwaszxmnlkpo:

Re: Moving To Ibadan by Nisiw365: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2021
waleyp:
Don't do ologuneru abeg akala express, ring road, bodija etc
Bodija is out of it because most of constructions in bodija and environs are reconstruction and renovation
Re: Moving To Ibadan by TimmyA: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
08022596724. The road is good and completed
qwaszxmnlkpo:

What You Need To Know About Honeywell Group / The Ghana Woman That Is Changing Abuja Nigeria Plastic Waste Pollution / Canadian Solar Panel Review: Are They Any Good?