Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Chima Retains Ex-corper Member As Staff, As The Beneficiary Appreciates His Bene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Retains Ex-corper Member As Staff, As The Beneficiary Appreciates His Bene (381 Views)

Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks / Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chima Retains Ex-corper Member As Staff, As The Beneficiary Appreciates His Bene by JoChisom(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
CHIMA ANYASO RETAINS EX CORPS MEMBER AS STAFF, AS THE BENEFICIARY WRITES APPRECIATION LETTER, LAUDS ANYASO'S BENEVOLENCE

The Founder of Chima Anyaso Foundation, Ahuoma Anyaso Nursery and Primary School and Managing Director of CAADES Oil & Gas Ltd. Dr. Desmond Chima Anyaso has retained a former corps member, Miss Yetunde Onikoyi as a staff of his organisation after her meritorious service year in his establishment.

Excited Anyaso, who was pleased with the report he got of the services and commitment of the former corps member while she served at the Ahuoma Anyaso Nursery and Primary School, Igbere, considered her worthy to be a member of CAADES GROUP family.

The school which is a 100 percent scholarship school runed by Dr. Chima Anyaso said, "Yetunde's resumé reflects the talents we seek to harness and grow at Caades and I was impressed by the report I got of her service and commitment while she was at the school".

Anyaso confirmed that, "Few days ago I got a soul-lifting email (Job Application) from a young graduate who had just finished her NYSC. Apparently Yetunde served at the Ahuoma Anyaso Nursery and Primary School and her message read in parts".

He maintained that, "She passed our recruitment tests and now joins us. We are excited to pluck this one out of the job market and now that she joins us, I am confident that she will have the best opportunity to work, grow and be inspired. Welcome onboard Yetunde", he concluded.

In an appreciation letter written to Dr. Desmond Chima Anyaso after her service year which was made available to the press, Yetunde stated that, "I had the opportunity to serve as a Corp Member at one of your charity establishment, Ahuoma Anyaso Educational Foundation, Igbere Bende, Abia State. I learnt a great deal on how to be an excellent leader and teacher, establishing a good teacher-pupil relationship.

She went ahead to say that, "Since I heard about you and how you’ve solely sponsored the school for years and many other community projects, I’ve always been in awe of your successes, hard work, philanthropic nature and all you’ve achieved in business, politics and the many Honors/Awards at such young age".

Also, "When I was recounting my NYSC experience to my mom and told her about the owner of the school I worked, she didn’t believe you were that young with all that achievements until I showed her your picture. You are an inspiration to me and many youths out there". Yetunde stated.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Abubakar Sani Bello Commiserates With Govt And People Of Kano State / 2023: Watch Your Back, Betrayers Abound – Prophet Ituen Urges Tinubu / Many Feared Injured As Gas Station Explodes In Onitsha, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.