Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) (14964 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Foreverdope: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Roseline Afije popularly known as Liquorose has become a brand ambassador for business finance Management firm, Kipp Africa.

The BBNaija season 6 first runner-up, made the announcement via her Instagram account on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
Liquorose shared a promotional video with the caption;

”I am super excited to join the @kippaafrica family as their latest brand ambassador!!

Managing my range of businesses and having to monitor all the paperworks’ finances got tiring. So, I decided to join the easy business life train with @kippaafrica.

@kippaafrica has been helping me keep track and record all my expenses and sales, create my invoices & receipts, manage my inventory, send debtor reminders, and many more. YOU can do that too, for FREE!!

I am so excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxNOMV6Fjg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW5-ulWIc4k/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Foreverdope: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Girl keeps winning, thats the price for fame

8 Likes

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by drizslim(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
The real definition of girl is on fire smiley

Congratulations to the reality star

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Freelane33(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Opor
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Skillsnigeria: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by lasisi69(f): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2021
General Pere will sign deal with Mkpurummiri shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by wpadmin: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Good for her
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by WibusJaga: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021

Quite unfortunate that BBN & brand endorment is fast becoming the dream &aspiration of our girls & relegating intellectualism, industry &professionalism to the background. Don't blame them anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by AkanjiNaira: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
a
Foreverdope:
Big Brother Naija star, Roseline Afije popularly known as Liquorose has become a brand ambassador for business finance Management firm, Kipp Africa.

The BBNaija season 6 first runner-up, made the announcement via her Instagram account on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
Liquorose shared a promotional video with the caption;

”I am super excited to join the @kippaafrica family as their latest brand ambassador!!

Managing my range of businesses and having to monitor all the paperworks’ finances got tiring. So, I decided to join the easy business life train with @kippaafrica.

@kippaafrica has been helping me keep track and record all my expenses and sales, create my invoices & receipts, manage my inventory, send debtor reminders, and many more. YOU can do that too, for FREE!!

I am so excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxNOMV6Fjg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW5-ulWIc4k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by nkemoma(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Who his she?

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by phransix2: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2021
This year BBN na nonsense that's why even the participants dey find am difficult to get deals and endorsements...

5 Likes

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Ailogo: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
BBNAIJA is actually a great publicity platform.

Congratulations Liquorose

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Kingpele(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2021
All this unknown firms using attention seekers to catch cruise ,u will soon hear gworo firm made this and that their ambassador grin angry grin grin a country where thier celebrities is more than half of the entire population will have less productivity

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2021
lasisi69:

�� Ya fada lap

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Suriju: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Nice one. Congratulations.
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021
If they were big you wouldn't need to be explaining what they do to us.

Dangote or GTB needs no introduction.

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Tobidarker02: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021
What these housemates does is sign endorsement to pepper others.
If you hear the amount behind these endorsement you go dey laugh.
They had better find something valuable to do, before their time expires.
Having said that
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by PavillionEnergy: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021
shocked

What of that 21 years old Shedibalabala with her fallen brezz who was flashing her unshaved kpekus for us to see on TV?
I heard she has even gotten a RangeRover from her Clitocurrency Mining.

Liquorose is a hustler and I see her going places.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by newdetailsoper: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Congrats.

Have you heard about arbitrage?

read this: https://www.nairaland.com/6875701/arbitrage-unique-blueprint-dont-know
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Liqor ma gurl
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Kingluqman(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2021
lasisi69:
Don't be surprised, the guy will Excell in our movie industry

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2021
lasisi69:

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Verdicalizer: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by timeked: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Couldn't care less
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Lemmy123(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Congrats to my baby girl...

Is it me or her name sounds like a drink brand?
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Unknown firm.
Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by ImoleNaija: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Verdicalizer:
[s]After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin[/s]

Shey this rubbish no dey tire you ni?

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Noted, next!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gesi Asamaowei, Boroh, Preye Berezi, Annie Idibia, Honoured At South South Award / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him / Dr Sid Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.