Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger (1011 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics) / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2021

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Keep shinning...but don't forget God after u have gotten what u wanted..
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by illicit(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Bigwiz

cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Bruno3000(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2021
They always forget/avoid the part of selling their soul to the devil for fame and fortune. For instance WizKid can never go to a church and join the choir or even contribute to building a church of God. No way such people are deep satanists. If u don't know, now u know.
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Bruno3000:
They always forget/avoid the part of selling their soul to the devil for fame and fortune. For instance WizKid can never go to a church and join the choir or even contribute to building a church of God. No way such people are deep satanists. If u don't know, now u know.
He used to be in the choir growing up.
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Wizkid doesn't rest though.
He had 2 shows back to back Sunday night, Monday night, now out for a Tommy Hilfiger promotion event Tuesday.Will have another o2 show on Wednesday.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by MufasaLion: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Bruno3000:

Miserable people like you always find a way to console themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Bruno3000(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Miserable people like you always find a way to console themselves.
Mr man am not miserable. Watch ur tongue, you are not WizKid.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by MufasaLion: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Bruno3000:
Mr man am not miserable. Watch ur tongue, you are not WizKid.

I said what I said!
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Bruno3000(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Leaforever:

He used to be in the choir growing up.
Satan also was once in heavenly choir.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Bruno3000(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

I said what I said!
I also said what I said!
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Bruno3000:
Satan also was once in heavenly choir.
mhmmm deep deep.
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by PavillionEnergy: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Bruno3000:

[/s]

You that sold yourself to your god, what have you achieved?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by festacman(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by thrillionaire(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
PavillionEnergy:

You that sold yourself to your god, what have you achieved?
deep!

If you haven't achieved half of Wizkid's 'financial' success and you claim he serves the devil while you serve the living God then you're a shameless failure. Focus on serving your 'living God' well to achieve success in every part of your life eg finance and Fame. Like Oyedepo, Oyakilome etc
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Smoketight(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bruno3000:

Religion has done numbers on you, your religious chain has multiple paddocks
Just imagine weytin adult man write,
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Bruno3000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Smoketight:

Religion has done numbers on you, your religious chain has multiple paddocks
Just imagine weytin adult man write,
Forget religion guy. Most of these celebrities you see have sold out. Don't be naïve man. Where the hell have you been?
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Smoketight(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Do humans have soul to start with?

No soul then their is nothing to sell

Bruno3000:
Forget religion guy. Most of these celebrities you see have sold out. Don't be naïve man. Where the hell have you been?
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Bruno3000(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Smoketight:

Do humans have soul to start with?

No soul then their is nothing to sell

grin Even the devil will LOL. Souless man I hail u.
Re: Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger by Oddfinder: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
This niggar transgender?
He be like man wey grow breast..

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex Wife In Tears As She Begs Nigerian Moms For Help / Wizkid Punches An Overzealous Fan At Lagos Beach / “i’m Now A Born Again Christian” – Ruger Declares After Undergoing Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.