Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested (10665 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Newsmic: 4:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that he was not arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after he was reportedly arrested again by the commission, on Tuesday 30th November, IgbereTV reports.

Fani-Kayode was reportedly arrested by the anti-graft agency on November 23, 2021 for alleged forgetting and manipulation of documents. He swiftly denied being arrested by the commission, stating that he was merely invited by the commission.

On November 30, he was reportedly arrested again by the commission. Reacting to the latest report of his re-arrest by the commission, Fani-Kayode stated that he wasn't arrested but was invited again to the commission.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

"I was invited to the EFCC again today. Once again, despite media reports, I was NOT arrested but merely invited and I honored the invitation. I got there at 11.00am and I left 9.00pm. Thanks be to God!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6a0nzhpeN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Racoon(m): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2021
shocked Thought Fani Kayode was rearrested within the court premises by the EFCC? Have you been granted bail yet? Politicians will always deny reality.

Meanwhile, why are you always being invited over allegations of forgery to evade justice over your alleged crimes? Pls keep the explanation sir.Nobody needs it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Lawlab251: 5:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by ojun50(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2021
9 to 11 no wahala, soon na 9 to 1year plus

29 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by brosom(m): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2021
FFK never understand what he is into yet,

Clear conscience fears no accusation.

He's now reporting himself before the public.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by BruncleZuma: 5:06am On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

FFK was invited for dinner...

[img]https://c./B7z_31m7pvoAAAAd/mind-blown-shocked-face.gif[/img]

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Bastard1stborn: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2021
What's my own business. My wife and baby are laying beside me here. I dey reason wetin we go chop. Disappointment just dey knack me since Monday

19 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Sabadon(m): 5:07am On Dec 01, 2021
They invited him to

Feed
Femi
Kpomo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by crossfm: 5:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Hehehe.

Mumu man,you were blowing hot even when you have corruption case hanging on you neck. The talking drum.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Fani Kayode, you sound so relieve to leave the EFCC office!

Are you not there for a friendly chat again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The women wey marry you, come born for you dey try!

The children that bore your name, I pity!

16 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by HitRun(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
angry

"I got there at 11.00 am and I have just been released."

Shey dem de release person wey dem no arrest?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Amspecial: 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Maxymilliano(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Lol ...He wasn't arrested. He only went there to have fruitful discussion with his friends and brothers and build bridge that will take him to his rightful place where he belongs, Kuje prison.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by abbaapple: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2021
angry

Clown and a coward.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Gkemz: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2021
His next comment...
I was invited to serve my court sentence
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by endsarrrs(f): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2021
FFK the Yoruba man.

Just like a regular yoruba man...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Bigpapi: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Liar.....thief useless boy femi kayode

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by HEAVEN4444: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2021
i guess the saying when you join APC your sins are forgiven is now MUTE

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2021
You never see anything. You're going to serve the time for all your financial crime.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by shegxy9(m): 5:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
What's my own business. My wife and baby are laying beside me here. I dey reason wetin we go chop. Disappointment just dey knack me since Monday

God will provide for you I'm Jesus name �

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 01, 2021
He was stripped of his defences(opposition), and lured to the slaughter house.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by AntiChristian: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2021
If you do not have shame you can do as you like!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by didioviedo30: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by AroleOduduwa2: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Fani, that’s your problem, people can now see clearly the type of man you’re. The honeymoon is over now the other faction who doesn’t like the fact that you’re in apc will deal with you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by jericco1(m): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Coat of many colours. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by nairavsdollars(f): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Oya go and chop dinner

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Tzar(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Time will tell. You fraud!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol ...He wasn't arrested. He only went there to have fruitful discussion with his friends and brothers and build bridge that will take him to his rightful place where he belongs, Kuje prison.
Let him keep lying to himself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Criminal bastard! angry

Ogun kill u there!

Ogun kill u and the EFCC together!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by ddeola: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Mr. JUDAS. sad sad sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" / INEC To Sever CBN Ties As Emefiele Seeks Court’s Nod / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: Why Tinubu's Structure Keeps Standing Tall Despite The Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.