Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu (16227 Views)

Keyamo: Buhari Won’t Make 2023 Election A Do-Or-Die Affair Like Obasanjo / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Keyamo: Buhari Supporters Motivated By Belief & Trust; PDP Supporters Are Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Mycoin(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Mr president
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Kido90:
The FG can drop the charges against him like they do for politicians who have stolen.

This so called SAN should keep quiet sometimes.
drop charges for a known criminal...
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by eldoradoxx: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

"PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP"
General Andrew Azazi.
They internet never forget, shameless liar!
I am an information guru, don't try me with useless propaganda if u don't have the cerebral capacity to get your information 100% clear. Azazi never mentioned PDP, I heard him say what he said. infact Azazi was indicting the North when he said that power tuzzle over zoning of political office in 2010 when the North was seriously opposed to emergence of Jonathan running for 2011 election following the death of Yar Adua was fueling politicians to sponsor Boko Haram which was a pure fact then. They succeeded in bombing Jonathan out of power and we know the beneficiary. Go and do your research and stop spewing rubbish propaganda of APC criminals.
How Boko Haram party PDP managed to secure conviction of high profile Boko Haram members like Kabiru Sokoto (now released and paid heavily by your beloved party APC) and many others is another topic of discussion.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

He didn't have power to stop court case but have power not to present the accused in court?

Listen to urself, are u making sense to yourself?

What are you talking about sir?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Sermwell(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
very logical statement from Keyamo. Except Malami withdraws the case from court
Who appointed Malami?? I'm not igbo but when you guys are done decieving yourselves, you'll release Kanu!
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by omoalaafin: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Oga SAN, what about through the Attorney General invoking his power of nolle prosequi
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Abdul05: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Of course they didn't think. They went there out of fear for their very lives and the safety of their families.
ok ..thank bro
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Orangedreams: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
But he has powers to release and rehabilitate Boko Haram members abi?

Abeg check my signature.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by McEphiks(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Some bitter truth there.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Rexymania(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Look at Festus betraying his distance cousin because of power
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by obanioluorun: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2021
zoedew:

Malami acts at the instance of his appointor The President. Keyamo knows better but indulges in intellectual dishonesty for political reasons. He soils his silk with politics.
imagine the rubbish talk but the same Buhari has the power to force ruga on our throat, the same Buhari has the power to packaged kanu inside takeaway leather from Kenya to Nigeria, the same powerless Buhari has the power to send 300 soldiers and 200 DSS with enough ammunition to attached Sunday igboho at silent night, destroyed his properties. Atimes I wonder how some people reasons, our problems in this country will lack global civilization, respect for rules of law, proper education, qualified people in the corridor of power, only Nigeria that agitation become an offense, Buhari is a lawless man that have no fear of Almighty God, but he will receive the heavy hands of God soon.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Diligence: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Dear Keyamo & other impressionable Nigerians. Recall what is called Voidable Ab Initio?
Under wat circumstances was he brot to Nigeria? Ignoramuses Wld somewhat damn d consequences of such Abduction & care less...

Hypocrites...
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Poleski: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Festus Keyamo is an idiot! I remember when this fool was fighting for the people, a time when he was an activist. But since he entered politics, he suddenly became an enemy of the people and a messenger of the untrue!

Keyamo, nobody told your incompetent Lord and master, Buhari, to destroy the rule of law. They told him to intervene because it was the Executive that sued Nnamdi Kanu in court! And the Executive can also end this case in two ways:
1. By simply telling its lawyers to stop going to court, and when this happens, the court will have no other option than to end the case.
2. Or the executive can inform the court that it's no longer interested in pursuing the case. This will force the court to end the case.

The above examples are lawful!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2021
This no be SAN but sand paper. Who went to Kenya to bring Kanu? Now Bubu the holy president of Nigeria has lost his powers but when Bokoharam boys enter prison now, his powers will come back and even an ordinary local government Chairman will have the power to order for their release. Why won't terrorists be migrating to Nigeria in mass knowing that in Nigeria they are honored and respected more than law abiding citizens.
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Gireiboy(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2021
eldoradoxx:
I am an information guru, don't try me with useless propaganda if u don't have the cerebral capacity to get your information 100% clear. Azazi never mentioned PDP, I heard him say what he said. infact Azazi was indicting the North when he said that power tuzzle over zoning of political office in 2010 when the North was seriously opposed to emergence of Jonathan running for 2011 election following the death of Yar Adua was fueling politicians to sponsor Boko Haram which was a pure fact then. They succeeded in bombing Jonathan out of power and we know the beneficiary. Go and do your research and stop spewing rubbish propaganda of APC criminals.
How Boko Haram party PDP managed to secure conviction of high profile Boko Haram members like Kabiru Sokoto (now released and paid heavily by your beloved party APC) and many others is another topic of discussion.
Boko Haram first emerged in the north in 2002 and somehow when violent in 2009, just you just say politicians were sponsoring BH to remove Jonathan?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by sabidey: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Jostoman:
I don't blame you people I blame that senior advocate adjournment BINTA NYAKO, He lack power to release him but you people have power to go Carry him in another country without following due process.
that's because he jumped bail terms. He's a treasonous fellow
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2021
He has but I thought this man is educated.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by princenaira(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Errand boy has spoken.

A boy that started his carrier well but has been captured by evil cabals

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by mediainc: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Releasing him will give a bad signal to terrorists, it will be very grave for Nigeria if this man is released. The nation is bigger than any one man or group of people. The innocent blood killed by his goons are crying for vengeance. Everyone can not be a coward at the same time, the elders from his town are scared, instead of facing reality and see the damages he is causing for them. Nwazirike is a far wise and progressive leader for them, you can not make someone with such foul mouth and temper your leader, it leads to self destruction. Rally round a more progressive leader. The world of today is different.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Ashirioluwa: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2021
I am not a fan of Kanu but this Festus Keyamo guy is ass kisser. The bastard now working for Buhari to oppress Nigerian citizens

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Rexwalters1: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Abdul05:
Kanu has brought a big shame to the ibo elders ; grin grin

Cos... fGN made it look as if the ibo elders did not appraise the situation and think together enough before coming to see the president grin

Selfish minded people, they must dash us presidency? Majority tribe wailers.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by ArewaNorth: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
Of course we know. But he has power to release and rehabilitate boko Haram and Fulani terrorists

Brendaniel:
but he has power to pardon boko haram terrorists...

didioviedo30:
angry but he has power to release boko haram members?

Buhari has never pardon Boko Haram fighters caught in battlefield. The long war against insurgents is fought using kinetic and non-kinetic approach that is why govt open window to pardon those who surrender not the active Boko Haram fighters. Kanu had enough time to dialogue with govt but he refused and continued inciting his members to kill securities and destroy public and private properties despite the fact that he jumped bail initially.
The bail jumper would've walk freely if he accepted to withdraw his violent struggle for political activism.
There is a major difference between a prisoner and surrendered!
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by egoldman(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2021
So Kenyamo, when court granted bail to kanu, elzakaki abi na wetin be his name and Dasuki, did Buhari free them? Is that not judicial interference?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Adrian98(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2021
It is called presidential pardon mr keyamo. I hope I’m correct before people here come for my head.
And note I am not an IGBO man. I just respect tribes and religions
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Kingstanding: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
. But what if Buhari tells Malami to withdraw the case? Can Malami withdraw the case without Buhari go consent? And mind you, Buhari can order Malami to withdraw the case against Kanu and Malami has no choice than to comply with Buhari. Some people are talking as if they are not living in Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Edyice: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Abdul05:
Kanu has brought a big shame to the ibo elders ; grin grin

Cos... fGN made it look as if the ibo elders did not appraise the situation and think together enough before coming to see the president grin

Keyamo talks too much and senseless talk too because of food on his table

Men will fall him after this tenure

Nigeria will separate and northerners will eat sand
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by dreu2fine(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Release him but he must remain in Nigeria and sign undertaking that no inciting statements again
when e was granted bail the first time did e not break the bail conditions
bro the followers are problem to him
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Buhari controls Malami and Malami handles Kanu's case. Buhari appointed CJN.

Kayamo is ill advising the president bcs keeping is not healthy for this heated system
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richmote: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Rexymania:
Look at Festus betraying his distance cousin because of power
How is Festus and many distant cousins
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Rexwalters1: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Kingstanding:
. But what if Buhari tells Malami to withdraw the case? Can Malami withdraw the case without Buhari go consent? And mind you, Buhari can order Malami to withdraw the case against Kanu and Malami has no choice than to comply with Buhari. Some people are talking as if they are not living in Nigeria.
No be only withdrawing na paying in, selfish minded things, he hasn’t even apologized or shown remorse is to let the Terrorist walk scot free is what is paramount for you selfish traitors?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu by BABANGBALI: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2021
This idiot too don dey talk like an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser / More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / Osun 2022: APC, PDP Scuffle Leave Five Injured In Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.