Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Happy New Month Everyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Everyone (418 Views)

Happy New Month From Spectrum Phones Ltd / Happy New Month / Happy New Month To All Our Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Everyone by Haryhomyidhey(f): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month to my co nairalanders,i pray this month would be filled with testimoneys and miracles. This is the last month in the year 2021, thank God for giving us the opportunity to witness it. I welcome myself to my month of birth. Thank you lord for this privilege.

Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Drewstone01(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Happy new month to my co nairalanders,i pray this month would be filled with testimoneys and miracles. This is the last month in the year 2021, thank God for giving us the opportunity to witness it. I welcome myself to my month of birth. Thank you lord for this privilege.
Happy new month sis, same to you. Thank God. Wow, just remembered December 30 is your birthday. Awwnn, happy birthday in advance.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Drewstone01(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Sis, your life is indeed a testimoney. You have escaped death severally. This time 5 year ago you were in coma, Our lord brought you back to us. Infact your life is a testimoney. The countdown begins to my lovely sis birthday. We would paint town red that day. But would you be able to go out due to your present condition?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Drewstone01:
Sis, your life is indeed a testimoney. You have escaped death severally. This time 5 year ago you were in coma, Our lord brought you back to us. Infact your life is a testimoney. The countdown begins to my lovely sis birthday. We would paint town red that day. But would you be able to go out due to your present condition?
Drew, i really thank God. Thank you very much dearie, i so much appreciate you. We would not only paint town red but we would paint it blue, lolzz
Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Drewstone01:
But would you be able to go out due to your present condition?
sure, why not, do pregnancy stop people from Not enjoying themselves? No it doesn't.
Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Drewstone01:
Happy new month sis, same to you. Thank God. Wow, just remembered December 30 is your birthday. Awwnn, happy birthday in advance.
Same to you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Drewstone01(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Same to you, thanks.
UWC
Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Drewstone01(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
sure, why not, do pregnancy stop people from Not enjoying themselves? No it doesn't.
Thats true though.
Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Drewstone01(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
We would not only paint town red but we would paint it blue, lolzz
haaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaa, lmfao

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Everyone by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Drewstone01:
Thats true though.
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Putin Dogs Need To See This (photo) / EXPOSED: I Have The Most Wicked Display Picture On Nairaland / EFCC Operatives Break Ceiling To Arrest Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.