Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! (3091 Views)

Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!! Olu Micheal of Forbes Global Project, is a renowned Criminal, Fraudster and a Scammer disguising as a travel agent, he collects money from people, use it to produce yoruba movies, and promise to pay back by giving you a fake cheque. This is his number 08038877721

Here is my brother story:

My Brother is a novice and doesn’t know about Nairaland, he has been in Turkey for few years and has been complaining how tough the situation is over there. From the little he was able to save, March this year, he decided to contact a travel agent online FORBES GLOBAL PROJECT which OLU MICHEAL is the owner, since it was advertised by celebrities like Lasisi, Nkechi Blessing, Woli agba, Omoburty etc, it seems legit, so he was charged 3million for US visa and they requested for 2 million deposit, which he paid (I think out of desperation) and he was given four months for processing, they provided receipt and agreement. As months pass by he asked how far about the process, the man will say “don’t worry we are on it” when it’s getting close to four months, he will send him messages but the man will just read and not reply, so my brother had no choice than to come down to Nigeria, when he called him that he’s in town, he was shocked, they made arrangement and met at his office, (this was early July) when my bro asked what is happening, he said we are having issues getting an appointment date but give us till August. That was when my brother narrated everything to me and I sense it’s a scam, (because he is saying no dates but he has not even paid visa fee) to cut the long story short, on August 17th we went to his office to display force, the manager quickly wrote a post dated cheque of 2million to be cashed on the 30th of September, (6 weeks interval) on getting to the bank on that day, lo’ and behold, there was no money in the account, he called later for us to give him a week, on the 8th of October he sent 1 million naira, since then till today he has been posting him and the office is closed down now.

N.B: on July 25th he was called out by gistlovers_blog on Instagram and a lot of people were there commenting on how he has scammed them, I have attached few screenshots, he immediately went on his page to make an apology post. If you check his Instagram page you will noticed he has limit comments and disabled comments on the scam company page too.

@Justwise, thanks for your effort on this platform May God continue to reward you, I saw this thread of “Sheyi Shobayo” and the way it was handled, please also help me pin this at top of the travel section.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Evidence….

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by danielblessing(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Nawa ooooo...

All these travel agents

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Beauty523: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Scammers like

Ikechukwu Charles Evans

5 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by shuttox: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Wow
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Cerebellum: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeehh!!
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by OllyRay143: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2021
My 3.5m is still with him since last year for Canadian immigration

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2021
E don red for this one.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2021
OllyRay143:
My 3.5m is still with him since last year for Canadian immigration

Brother this guy needs to be in jail by now. If not for this kind of country Nigeria. Imagine giving a bounced cheque.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by OllyRay143: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2021
I'm telling you, my lawyer sent a petition to panti already.

He's a liar... He keeps promising

Iamajala:

Brother this guy needs to be in jail by now. If not for this kind of country Nigeria. Imagine giving a bounced cheque.

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2021
OllyRay143:
I'm telling you, my lawyer sent a petition to panti already.

He's a liar... He keeps promising

Can you imagine?? Tell me Why person no go consult ifa for this guy sake. So as he refund you anything from the 3.5m?

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by OllyRay143: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2021
He never refund anything o

Iamajala:

Can you imagine?? Tell me Why person no go consult ifa for this guy sake. So as he refund you anything from the 3.5m?
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2021
OllyRay143:
He never refund anything o

That is to say my brother should thank God for getting 1 million naira back. But don’t worry bro, he MUST pay back by fire by force

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by JavaScript90: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Please before making any transaction with anybody online make sure you type scam followed by the person's name, company name or account number on Google. This will save you a lot of stress. I am sure if your brother did this he would have known the guy is a serial scammer. That is if your info here Is true

3 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Ray07(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Nawa o, but may una try locate his house.
E must vomit those money if beating reach beating. angry

4 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by ipobarethieves: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2021
sad sad desperate/gullible pipu got scammed.US visa for 3.Milla sad shocked shocked? Why not go apply/do it urself? Why do we pipu like shortcut/oluwole deal? I knw how dis pipu run their business..If u get visa,good and if not,good.If u nor die,work nor finish.European visa /country Dey. May lightening strike the bastard
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by ipobarethieves: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
sad Pipu should be careful of all these Actors/actresses that help This thieves market their fraudulent biz.Nothing consign dem if u fall prey .@ iamajala,go find out where d idiot live and collect balance

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Pipu should be careful of all these Actors/actresses that help This thieves market their fraudulent biz.Nothing consign dem if u fall prey .@ iamajala,go find out where d idiot live and collect balance

I tell you bro, they use actor/actresses as cover up to swindle innocent Nigerians of their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by solidmyk(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2021
After you fit get all the necessary info here on Nl
Nigerians with their miracle and Wonders mentality
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by tchidi066(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nigerians never learn, what's in visa processing you can't do yourself, is it laziness or lack of enlightenment, na wa o...

1 Like

Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Feelmejoor: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Yes. This man is a real criminal, I know a friend that went to his office with DSS but the office is shut down. God will catch you wherever you are.
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
ipobarethieves:

How to track someone's location with phone?
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by davodyguy: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Iamajala:
Evidence….

Scamming is very bad and the guy should be arrested

But why pay the guy for visa processing when he's not an immigration officer of embassy staff?
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by davodyguy: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
tchidi066:
Nigerians never learn, what's in visa processing you can't do yourself, is it laziness or lack of enlightenment, na wa o...

Scamming is very bad and the guy should be arrested

But why pay the guy for visa processing when he's not an immigration officer of embassy staff?

solidmyk:
After you fit get all the necessary info here on Nl
Nigerians with their miracle and Wonders mentality

I wonder why our people are so desperate

You pay agents to commit fraud for you. Hence, you are aiding them to do evil
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! by Iamajala: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Feelmejoor:
Yes. This man is a real criminal, I know a friend that went to his office with DSS but the office is shut down. God will catch you wherever you are.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Anambra State U Need To Know / How Much Does It Cost To Relocate To The UK? / I Need An Appointment In Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.