Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? (153 Views)

Why Nobody Respects You. How To Make People Respect You / Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? by HelloWriter: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2021
I've met some students who think that their parents are not respecting them enough. If you are such a student, hear this...

YOUR PARENTS DON'T RESPECT YOU AS YOU EXPECT BECAUSE THEY STILL SEE YOU AS A KID.

See how to change that:
Re: How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? by HelloWriter: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2021
1. Don't ask your parents for money for 6 months. How can you do this?

There are different ways to earn money as a student. Subscribe to one of them and use it to sustain yourself.

If you don't know any, you can attend a free class I'm holding by 7pm today. You can get more details on the class here
https://www.nairaland.com/6875447/wish-knew-before
Re: How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? by HelloWriter: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2021
2. Next time you go home, look for any problem in your home. It may be a broken pipe, a cracked wall or an odd behavior exhibited by a younger sibling. Then, call your Dad's or your Mom's attention to it, while offering a solution to it. You can say something like, "Dad, I noticed that the wall at the basement is cracked. I don't think it's safe. I'd like to work on it".

Once you say this, they will change the way they think about you.
Re: How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? by HelloWriter: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2021
3. Don't be talking much while at home.
Re: How To Make Your Parents Respect You As A Student? by HelloWriter: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
4. Sometimes, when they bring edible things, just walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Universities In Enugu : First African Distance Learning Universit ( FADLU )y / The "X-factor" Skill Program - Equipping Fresh And Entry Level Graduates / LAW: Distinction Between Administrative And Constitutional Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.