Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Learn All About Web Design With These Ebooks - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn All About Web Design With These Ebooks (485 Views)

PMP + Primavera P6 R8.2 + MS Pro Training 08037916993 / Get Properly Trained In Piping Engineering Design With Pdms / Draw & Design With Autocad 2d&3d In Just 1week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn All About Web Design With These Ebooks by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2011
Amazing offer for proposed web designers/ Intermediate web developers

Introducing a combo pack in web design, a never introduced Do-It-Yourself Pictorial guides

13 Pictorial Guides in e-book format that will pick you from a novice to a renowned sort after website developer in days even at your own convenience and make people run after you to pay for your service…Funny all for an out of pocket expense of 1. Even lesser than what you will pay for the training of just one of the manuals.
I mean it is amazing
Here are the content of these e-manuals
1. Introduction to professional standards in web design. All you need to know to differentiate yourself from other existing web developers in the world. E-guide
2. Understanding and Learn the basics of all websites: HTML, without this you may not be able to build a career in Web development E-Pictorial Guide
3. A complete tutorial on creating a complete professional looking website without any knowledge of HTML code using Microsoft FrontPage E-Pictorial Guide
4. Creating very attractive images for your website using Adobe Fireworks. E-Pictorial Guide
5. Create your very own first Joomla site with our pictorial guide under few minutes. E-Pictorial Guide
6. Learn how to create and customize blogs. E-Pictorial Guide
7. Understanding and Registering your first domain name. E-Pictorial Guide
8. All you need to know about Control panel and managing your website. E-Pictorial Guide
9. Designing your first dynamic website . Just like WAEC and Facebook using Dreamweaver. E-Pictorial Guide
10. Introduction to the basics of PHP. E-guide
11. How to create custom email address @ your domain name. E-Pictorial Guide
12. What are add- on- domains and how you can use them in creating multiple websites even on one domain. E-Pictorial Guide
13. Understanding and Creating CSS websites. E-guide

What will all these cost me:
Just think about it, I am not selling this to you for 15,000, I am not even selling it for 10,000 and because this is just an introductory offer
If you are lucky enough you could get all these practical manuals for just N2, 000.

Please note that I am doing this for just 20 people and I mean it. Once I get to send twenty of these ebooks out, the price will change to 5,000 and from that to 10,000.

If you really desire a change in your financial life. You want to be seen as a professional in information technology. Then hurry and make payment here and send me an sms or email once your payment is confirmed, then the ebooks will be forwarded to you.

These books are with 100% refund guarantee. These are not just books like you have seen somewhere before. They are original books.
BANK DETAILS
BANK: GTBank
Account Number: 228-654-633
Account name: Fafunso Abiodun

Simply send me an email on fafunsoabiodun@gmail.com of your payment details and this will be confirmed and I will get back to you with your ebooks

Or simply send me an sms of your payment details and I will get across to you on 0806-738-8843

(1) (Reply)

Ccsp Season's Promo, Did You See That Advert ? / Register For Your Toefl, Sat, Gre & Gmat Exams. Lowest Costs In The Country. / Fullly Packed It Certification Interactive Video Tutor @50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.