Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East (2457 Views)

Price Of Obi-datti Badge Higher Than Others In The North Due To Demand / 2023:'kalu Is Right,we'll Back North East If Denied Presidency Says Ndigbo / Future Of Nigeria: Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Back North’s Call For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by KanoFirstSon: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Igbos who relocated to the south east in the wake of MNK’s calls for secession and mass exodus of the North are now returning to their previous bases in the north. Left for most of them what they’ve seen in the east has left them no choice than to return to the north.
High cost of food and living in the east is recounted as part of the problems they’ve face since their relocation to the east. Unreasonable Shutting down of businesses in the name of sit at home has left many new entrepreneurs regretting their relocation to the east. Killings by Ipob and forces loyal to MNK has made many detest the East currently.

Chatting with a former school classmate,Emeka. In his words, “I can’t find myself being comfortable in the East,some of our business men are greedy,they unreasonablely inflate prices of foodstuffs as soon as it lands east. Seeing that most of our people were relocating to the east,prices of rents and other services surprisingly shot by 200%. Security is no where..somebody in Kaduna or Kano is safer than you living in the east”.
As usual I expect some developers to come and insult Op. After the insult you crawl back to the realities stated here grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by conductor20000: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
KanoFirstSon:
Igbos who relocated to the south east in the wake of MNK’s calls for secession and mass exodus of the North are now returning to their previous bases in the north. Left for most of them what they’ve seen in the east has left them no choice than to return to the north.
High cost of food and living in the east is recounted as part of the problems they’ve face since their relocation to the east.
Chatting with a former school classmate,Emeka. In his words, “I can’t find myself being comfortable in the East,some of our business men are greedy,they unreasonablely inflate prices of foodstuffs as soon as it lands east. Seeing that most of our people were relocating to the east,prices of rents and other services surprisingly shot by 200%. Security is no where..somebody in Kaduna or Kano is safer than you living in the east”.
As usual I expect some developers to come and insult Op. After the insult you crawl back to the realities stated here
[/s]
Do you people have any other work asides begging for unity?
[s]
KanoFirstSon:

Secession beggar
[/s]
Boko Haram feeling funky. Upon all the president they used to compensate your people for their laziness una still dey poor.

Unity beggar. Come and beg my puppy and domestic animals for unity after begging mecheesy cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by olus01(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Like say their land are secured and everything is cheap.
Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by KanoFirstSon: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]

Secession beggar grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Everythinggood: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Op, you be dDullardinhoooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by yorubakid: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
[s]Igbos who relocated to the south east in the wake of MNK’s calls for secession and mass exodus of the North are now returning to their previous bases in the north. Left for most of them what they’ve seen in the east has left them no choice than to return to the north.
High cost of food and living in the east is recounted as part of the problems they’ve face since their relocation to the east.
As usual I expect some developers to come and insult Op. After the insult you crawl back to the realities stated here grin[/s]

You mean North America or Northern Nigeria cause the last time I checked, northerners are currently fleeing their lands in droves to east while some are refugees in neighboring countries eating grasses..

The remaining ones left in Northern Nigeria are being kidnapped by bandits or killed by herdsmen. They are made to pay tax to the bandits or risk being slaughtered if they default cheesy

Northerners are the ones sneaking into east like thieves in the night to escape killing and suffering in the North cry

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by KanoFirstSon: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Everythinggood:
Op, MNK and Ipob be dDullardinhoooo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by yorubakid: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
High cost of food and living in the east is recounted as part of the problems they’ve face since their relocation to the east. Unreasonable Shutting down of businesses in the name of sit at home has left many new entrepreneurs regretting their relocation to the east. Killings by Ipob and forces loyal to MNK has made many detest the East currently.

As usual I expect some developers to come and insult Op. After the insult you crawl back to the realities stated here grin
Refugees grin

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/16/nigerian-lawmaker-tears-after-seeing-thousands-constituents-refugee-camps-niger-republic#:~:text=A%20member%20of%20Sokoto%20State,the%20Niger%20Republic%20as%20refugees.&text=He%20said%20as%20a%20result,displaced%20inside%20their%20own%20country.

https://www.unhcr.org/news/briefing/2019/5/5cecee8b4/violent-attacks-nigeria-drive-thousands-refugees-niger.html

Go and help your terrorist refugee brothers in Niger and Cameroon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by yorubakid: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Abokkiii

See your almajiri brothers trying to sneak into East to escape northern Nigeria cheesy

https://guardian.ng/news/south-east-south-south-clamp-down-on-almajirai-relocating-from-north/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Secession beggar grin
call him freedom beggar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Op ndi mkpuru mmiris will come for your head
Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Dhury: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Ipob is taking over North

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Mide1data: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

When I first saw the topic I knew it would be fake news. The north is the most dangerous place in the shithole. So no reasonable person will go there. Op, you did not even say they move to south west or south south. Na north you went to mention. Radarada. Iranu.

P.S Nothing concern me. Na the fact that we SOUTHERNERS need to 4get TRIBALISM and start protesting SOUTH 9JA, so we can free ourselves from this shithole.

Like if you agree.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by omowolewa: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2021
No difference
Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by FallenShitHole: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
[s]Igbos who relocated to the south east in the wake of MNK’s calls for secession and mass exodus of the North are now returning to their previous bases in the north. Left for most of them what they’ve seen in the east has left them no choice than to return to the north.

As usual I expect some developers to come and insult Op. After the insult you crawl back to the realities stated here grin[/s]

You are high on fura de nunu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Dhury: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Secession beggar grin
unconditional release beggar.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by asanausana91: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2021
yorubakid:

You mean North America or Northern Nigeria cause the last time I checked, northerners are currently fleeing their lands in droves to east while some are refugees in neighboring countries eating grasses..

The remaining ones left in Northern Nigeria are being kidnapped by bandits or killed by herdsmen. They are made to pay tax to the bandits or risk being slaughtered if they default cheesy

Northerners are the ones sneaking into east like thieves in the night to escape killing and suffering in the North cry
you are over watching African magic. How many northerners are in the East? Come to Kaduna, jos,kano,abuja,Nasarawa,bauchi even Maiduguri and see the number of Igbo's those states then compare with the number of northerners in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by yorubakid: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
asanausana91:
you are over watching African magic. How many northerners are in the East? Come to Kaduna, jos,kano,abuja,Nasarawa,bauchi even Maiduguri and see the number of Igbo's those states then compare with the number of northerners in the East.
Why not compare the entire northerners in whole south let's see. Go to SE,SS,SW and see millions of your people everywhere there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Muna4real(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Maybe you've seen these people. Oya oga journalist, tell us where, when and how you saw them returning from the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Kissiemu(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
And Lagos too
Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by adekolaelect(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Oga face the reality .peace and food is the life and none is presently in the East .

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Brimstone77: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021

I didn't read the ravings...

Only the headline you will know that the post is rubbish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Sctests: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
Oga face the reality .peace and food is the life and none is presently in the East .

Adekola dey hope say abokii go give am presidency if him insult omo ibo. Mugu. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by adekolaelect(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

Adekola dey hope say abokii go give am presidency if him insult omo ibo. Mugu. grin
lack of education and moral is the major problems of you Igbos . We are talking of security lives and peace he is talking abt presidency as if that will be beneficial to poeple in the region than peace , security and enabling environment in the land .You can not get sense until when Ahusas and Yorubas desided to send you back to your region .many of you will hide under other regions' Roof to chest beating but ask your selves if other region are senseless like you poeple where will you claimed as no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by helinues: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Toh
Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by conductor20000: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
adekolaelect:
[/s]
Are you an Igbo? Did they curse you to never mind your business ever in life?

Afonja Ritualists are going about harvesting people's head in broad day light in Yorubaland and you're here writing epistle about another tribe who say they don't want you.

TUFIAKWA. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by adekolaelect(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Are you an Igbo? Did they curse you to never mind your business ever in life?

Afonja Ritualists are going about harvesting people's head in broad day light in Yorubaland and you're here writing epistle about another tribe who say they don't want you.

TUFIAKWA. grin
I can not mind my own bcs you poeple can not mind to stay in your region If care is not taking you can take your Terrorists to our land . If you don't want us you are the one to leave Nigeria not Nigeria to leave you .use your sense tell your poeple all to relocate to your country you want. It is your poeple that spread everywhere and if you don't want where you are simple just get back to the land you want . common sense you poeple no get.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by conductor20000: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
adekolaelect:
I can not mind my own bcs you poeple can not mind to stay in your region If care is not taking you can take your Terrorists to our land . If you don't want us you are the one to leave Nigeria not Nigeria to leave you .use your sense tell your poeple all to relocate to your country you want. It is your poeple that spread everywhere and if you don't want where you are simple just get back to the land you want . common sense you poeple no get.
[/s]
As expected. Boko Haram declared common sense as Haram for Nigerians otherwise your grandfather will tell you how Igbos relocated to Biafra in 1966 dashing you beggars their houses all over Nigeria yet you went to call Britain and Russia to come and fight and beg Igbos back to Nigeria.

If you had spent half the time you waste in begging Igbos for unity in studying the history of the shithole you call your country, you won't be here embarrassing your self. cheesy

Meanwhile I hope you're planning to deport your brothers scattered all over Ghana since Ghana is bot part of Nigeria and you can't live in a country that is not your own? Boko Haram numbskull grin
Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Lastmessenger2: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Another Igbo hating thread. These guys can never survive without the Igbo's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Twelve30(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
Fact

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East by Sctests: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
[s]lack of education and moral is the major problems of you Igbos . We are talking of security lives and peace he is talking abt presidency as if that will be beneficial to poeple in the region than peace , security and enabling environment in the land .You can not get sense until when Ahusas and Yorubas desided to send you back to your region .many of you will hide under other regions' Roof to chest beating but ask your selves if other region are senseless like you poeple where will you claimed as no man's land[/s].

Plenty noise because I told you the truth. Emotional yorubaman.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Man Responsible For Beheading Of Lawmaker Pics / Details Of Peter Obi's Discussion With Obasanjo Revealed, Nigerians React. / Live Pictures Of Atiku/okowa Presidential Campaign Flag Off (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.