Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gas Explosion In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gas Explosion In Lagos (193 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion In Lagos by LiberatedGirl: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Was using 3Kg gas burner when I switched it off and went to the sitting room, I smelt paper burning so I went to the kitchen again and I saw a burning piece of paper burning just next to the base of the Gas Cylinder burner, I had thrown the matches on the ground and it ignited the paper. This should have read as a heading " Gas Explosion Averted "but that will not Trend on Nairaland. So I have learnt from journalists especially Nigerian Journalists that Sensational Stories Sell well. Thanks For Viewing This Post.
Re: Gas Explosion In Lagos by LiberatedGirl: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2021
See my life as if 3kg gas exploding will interest people people want to hear a factory full of gas exploded, killing 500 people and destroying 40 houses. Then people will smile because people are suffering worse than them, after smiling and jubilating inside themselves they will compose themselves and put on a demeanour of sympathy

HellFire 456: " All those Souls lost ? How can we stop this from happening again"

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Lagos by suffering: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
You were lucky. Next time use firewood. Explosions of any sort are not something to joke about. Also, do not lie when posting the title. Nairalanders no send person and are quick to disappoint so do not have expectations before posting.

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion In Lagos by LiberatedGirl: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2021
suffering:
You were lucky. Next time use firewood. Explosions of any sort are not something to joke about. Also, do not lie when posting the title. Nairalanders no send person and are quick to disappoint so do not have expectations before posting.

Thanks it's True. But I tried 83 views with just 3 posts. Majority of people look at how many people posted in the post to see if the post us worth reading. They seek Validation from others to see if the post should be read by them. So sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Medical Equipment Importer / Company In Lagos For Serious Business / Green Herbal Remedies / Swedish Company Showcases Microchip That Can Download COVID-19 Passport Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.