Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? (5327 Views)

Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Harlarbiz01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Access Bank Plc recently introduced exclusiveplus package for interested customers with a lot of promised benefits such as preferential treatment at their branches and the card ( Visa Signature) can be used globally among many other benefits.

Are you getting the preferential treatment with your Access Bank Visa Signature Card at their physical branches?

Is your Visa Signature Card really working globally??

Share your experience

1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Zofan(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Harlarbiz01:
Access Bank Plc recently introduced exclusiveplus package for interested customers with a lot of promised benefits such as preferential treatment at their branches and the card ( Visa Signature) can be used globally among many other benefits.

Are you getting the preferential treatment with your Access Bank Visa Signature Card at their physical branches?

Share your experience

Do you need to have an account with the bank before getting the card. And also how is it funded. Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Harlarbiz01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
As an Access bank customer with premium account, you can open it,
I am a subscriber already, but no any preferential treatment so far and I was in benin Republic 2 days ago, i couldn't use the card i paid for, I paid about N62k
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by mBillz: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2021
It has been a terrible experience. I pay for the yearly plan of more than N60k. They blocked Paypal, Payooneer etc from being used with the Card. This was the major reason why I paid so much for it.

I have never received all other added features like free Data, HMO etc

Access Bank needs to do more to justify the huge subscription fee.

It is looking like a Corporate SCAM.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Dialpad: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
The current fee for that card is about 92k. Nigeria banks are ridiculous.

Why would you pay an annual fee of nearly $200
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Harlarbiz01(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2021
mBillz:
It has been a terrible experience. I pay for the yearly plan of more than N60k. They blocked Paypal, Payooneer etc from being used with the Card. This was the major reason why I paid so much for it.

I have never received all other added features like free Data, HMO etc

Access Bank needs to do more to justify the huge subscription fee.

It is looking like a Corporate SCAM.

Just imagine...
Waste of money
In this tight economy..
I subscribed for the yearly package too..
No damm benefit yet
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Harlarbiz01(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Dialpad:

It's crazy
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Wizzy4danny: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Harlarbiz01:

Share your experience

The worst now is that they have blocked the card for all international transactions. I can’t use the card for ATM, POS and Web payments abroad…and recently the yearly subscription for this card now is caped at over 90k with no preferential treatment like they say. I have this card and got for my mom too so she can get a preferential treatment and not have to cue or experience any hassle in Access bank. All nah wash. Imagine paying almost 200k on card subscription and you don’t get what you expect.������
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by andymoorey(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2022
This card has actually been a headache for me. Like most other persons here, in most cases I can't use the card for reason why I subscribed for it. I did the annual package but yet cannot use it up to 500$. When you call there customer service they assure you that there is no problem and your case has been resolved. What is now the reason for subscribing by putting money forward yet not able to get the service? How is the federal government interfering in behalf of it's citizens that are being defrauded? What is the guarantee that this lapses would not continue for a long time? The best answer is, if you have not registered for this package, hold your hard earned money and make a proper investigation by visiting the bank and tell them to guarantee you or refund your money if they fail to fulfill their part of the deal. Nigerians have surfered enough and this STEALING BY TRICK should stop.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by warrenweste(m): 5:18am On Aug 18, 2022
andymoorey:
This card has actually been a headache for me. Like most other persons here, in most cases I can't use the card for reason why I subscribed for it. I did the annual package but yet cannot use it up to 500$. When you call there customer service they assure you that there is no problem and your case has been resolved. What is now the reason for subscribing by putting money forward yet not able to get the service? How is the federal government interfering in behalf of it's citizens that are being defrauded? What is the guarantee that this lapses would not continue for a long time? The best answer is, if you have not registered for this package, hold your hard earned money and make a proper investigation by visiting the bank and tell them to guarantee you or refund your money if they fail to fulfill their part of the deal. Nigerians have surfered enough and this STEALING BY TRICK should stop.

Can you please share your recent experience has it improved? And what's there monthly limit and current rate they charge par dollar when making payment
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by warrenweste(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2022
Dialpad:

.Can you please share your recent experience has it improved? And what's there monthly limit and current rate they charge par dollar when making payment
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Dialpad: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2022
I have no recent idea of how it works now, I can bet it was used to rip people off

warrenweste:

.Can you please share your recent experience has it improved? And what's there monthly limit and current rate they charge par dollar when making payment

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by toluxa1(m): 1:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Scam. It doesn't even work anymore
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by fikfik: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
They change the rules without informing anyone. ALL abuja movie centres have been removed from xckusive list so u can use ur card in enugu, ilorin ans some other far ends of nigeria.

Unfortunately i just renewed and this was the one thing i used it for. Oh a d lou ge access at the airport
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by Nasdnazi(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2023
fikfik:
They change the rules without informing anyone. ALL abuja movie centres have been removed from xckusive list so u can use ur card in enugu, ilorin ans some other far ends of nigeria.

Unfortunately, I just renewed and this was the one thing I used it for. Oh a d lou ge access at the airport

Hello, pls does this card work for online purchases now? I'm about to get it.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Access Bank Visa Signature Card? by charzyh2: 10:44am On Feb 02
Nasdnazi:

Hello, pls does this card work for online purchases now? I'm about to get it.
Did you get it? What was your experience?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Govt Drops Nuclear Power Plans / Inflation Pushes Up To 21.47% In Nov – NBS / Simple Requirements For Forming A Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.