Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) (318 Views)

Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is so annoying, Africans didn't go around stealing lands, murdering, and enslaving people Africans didn't also go around stealing oil to build their countries.

Africans are not the biggest fraudsters and drug dealers , what do you call stealing oil from Iraq?or killing women and children in Syria or having deals with drug dealers.

Which people are stealing oil on the High Sea or do you think poor people can own a ship?

Why do we get blamed for everything?

I am not a fan of South Africa because of xenophobia, I would never even enter a south African plane, yes their xenophobia extends to their airline, those who have experienced it would tell you, but we are still Africans and we must support them.

Just look at the way they are banning flights from southern African countries and I am also disappointed that Brazil did the same. African leaders are spineless fools.

This "let's blame Africa for everything" is getting old and we are wiser now, this virus did not start from Africa, it started from WUHAN, CHINA, and in fact, I am so grateful to GOD that it didn't start from Africa, just imagine if covid started from Africa? I would stop here while I leave you to ponder on that

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/why-is-africa-always-blamed-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Bigredmachine: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Kriss216: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
All countries should ban flights from South Africa!

South Africans want their fellow Africans in their country to leave their country. Why are you bothered about those xenophobic strange forehead mammals?
Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Ammishaddai: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Well, that's what you get when you don't patronize your own industries and appreciate you own self worth . And before you start shouting at me, you should know that Africa is still being colonized through policies that make us see ourselves as the enemy. The sooner we break out of this cycle ,the better it will be for our unborn children
Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Welcum: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will tell you now...

Africa is blamed because we claim to be human but we reason at the level of animals. So, the rest of humanity is careful lest we pollute them with our animal nature.

For example, most Africans lack the ability to see the roots of problems. We only address the surface and complain like idiots. So, we hardly learn from our mistakes. Consider this about Nigeria right now...

Welcum:
Buhari was a military head of state for only 2 years or less between 1983 and 1985.

Only 2 years oh, but his administration is remembered for the suffering it brought upon Nigerians. More suffering than any other administration since 1960!

The same Buhari went ahead to show open sympathy towards a terrorist group when he said that "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".

The same Buhari was once nominated by Boko Haram to represent them. All these were proofs that Buhari was a terrorist.

YET, BUHARI GOT SO MUCH SUPPORT ACROSS NIGERIA THAT HE IS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT TODAY.

So, who is surprised that terrorism has taken over the country since 2015?

NOW, NIGERIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN! TINUBU WAS LAGOS GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS. YET TINUBU NEVER BUILT A HOSPITAL GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO RECEIVE MEDICARE FROM. TINUBU GAVE ALL OF LAGOS MARKETS TO HIS DAUGHTER TO RULE LIKE PRIVATE PROPERTY - LOCKING ANY MARKET SHE CHOOSES.

TINUBU SNATCHED SENATORIAL POSITION FOR HIS WIFE. TINUBU'S WIFE INSULTS NIGERIANS WITH IMPUNITY. WHEN YORUBAS ARE KILLED, RAPED AND KIDNAPED BY FULANI MARAUDERS FROM OGUN TO OYO TO ONDO, TINUBU DOESN'T CARE. INSTEAD HE INSULTS YORUBAS BY ASKING, "WHERE ARE THEIR COWS?"

TINUBU FLOUTS THE COUNTRY'S LAWS SO CARELESSLY BY LAUNDERING CASH IN BULLION VANS AND BUYING VOTES, ETC

Yet, Tinubu is one person getting the most support to be the next President. What a country of accursed villains!
Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:
All countries should ban flights from South Africa!

South Africans want their fellow Africans in their country to leave their country. Why are you bothered about those xenophobic strange forehead mammals?

Lol, we are still Africans
Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Well, that's what you get when you don't patronize your own industries and appreciate you own self worth . And before you start shouting at me, you should know that Africa is still being colonized through policies that make us see ourselves as the enemy. The sooner we break out of this cycle ,the better it will be for our unborn children

Just like what I said our leaders are spineless f*ols
Re: Why Is Africa Always Blamed For Everything(photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Welcum:
I will tell you now...

Africa is blamed because we claim to be human but we reason at the level of animals. So, the rest of humanity is careful lest we pollute them with our animal nature.

For example, most Africans lack the ability to see the roots of problems. We only address the surface and complain like idiots. So, we hardly learn from our mistakes. Consider this about Nigeria right now...

Yes so true

(1) (Reply)

My Shifting Views About Odumegwu Ojukwu And His Leadership Of Biafra / Nigeria Must Develop Local Technology To Be Truly Independent, Says Ayade / Buhari Resign, You’ve Run Out Of Ideas To Subdue Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.