Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria (30455 Views)

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2021
dancok:
my laptop is RM 4gig ram and 250hard disk, 40k only, quote me only if you base in Akure

Person say things nor easy for him you dey offer 40k laptop for am
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Smartlight(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Nwaotu10:
It's not just all about learning the skills, but capital to get it started.
I acquired animation and video editing skills, and I've been jostling so hard for months to get a laptop. It's not easy!!

please were did you learned it?
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Jidkidz(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Princedapace:

Lol
That stuff go shut down doing animation. I do animation for a living and the systems are always rugged else you will be frustrated out.
bro can you teach me
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
Good

Nigeria not easy .We keep pushing by the day because we don't want to beg
Available

How much
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Jidkidz:
bro can you teach me

https://www.nairaland.com/6867341/learn-these-tech-it-skills
That is a thread I created for anyone who want to enroll into my training. Check it and see if u can.
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

NNAM, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE U TO MASTER IT?
3 months nwanne oo.
Odiro easy. grin
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Smartlight:
please were did you learned it?
Nnewi, Anambra state
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Nwaotu10:

3 months nwanne oo.
Odiro easy. grin
Biko I wan learn, how do I start nwane madu, biko ogadi ofele to learn it with ekwenti
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Smartlight(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Nnewi, Anambra state
thanks dear, we base in lagos.do you know any online school that can offer that as well.
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Biko I wan learn, how do I start nwane madu, biko ogadi ofele to learn it with ekwenti

Oburo ife eji ekwenti eme, nwannem.
Pc/laptop.
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Oburo ife eji ekwenti eme, nwannem.
Pc/laptop.

Ngwanu nnam, kam gbaria maka pc, biko ezirim gi ozi na whasap
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by OscarChisom(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm not in Akure, but I can come from Lagos, what's the name of the laptop
dancok:
my laptop is RM 4gig ram and 250hard disk, 40k only, quote me only if you base in Akure
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Smartlight:
thanks dear, we base in lagos.do you know any online school that can offer that as well.
I doubt if it's something you could master with online tutelage.
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
OscarChisom:
I'm not in Akure, but I can come from Lagos, what's the name of the laptop
Rm
Re: 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Smartlight:
I doubt if it's something you could master with online tutelage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. / What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � / An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.