Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma (73144 Views)

Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by KingSBB: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by TERFAU(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wait o

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Testimony1988(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmmmm, so she likes sex to that extent.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Joelobioha(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Full disclosure...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Obuzi ara? undecided

19 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Badonasty(m): 5:34am On Dec 02, 2021
All these actresses wey we no dey know

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by MVLOX(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Ashawo dey dis one body

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by TeeGentle(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2021
chaiii!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by DIKEnaWAR: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Abi na you be the trailer? Looks like a trailer load of yam from Benue.

Tueh!! Some men no get standard.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Papakobie: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy grin
DIKEnaWAR:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Peace081: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:

Chai grin Nairalanders

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by ominilongest(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2021
pls
where is the breez
cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by irunoko(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Can these women stop all this rubbish for goodness sake

You don't want men to sexualize you but you keep portraying yourself as a sex object just good enough for sex

Fathers do your job as fathers to your daughter, Mothers raise sensible daughters

If the parents of this woman did their job she will not demean herself to this level.everywhere you turn to you see women sexualize themselves

Office, market,bank, shopping mall everywhere women will literally be throwing sex at your face.how then will you be respected.... sighssssss

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Generalwoodz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
I want to have sex at the back of a rusty police Hilux van parked in front of a police station here in Kano... I pray Hisba doesn't see me

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by lottomkyes200: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmmm that must be with the driver wow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by rhythm42: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by wunmi590(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021

If trailer carry you and package you like sardine now, people no go know say nah you first go look for trailer trouble by being rammed where they park am jejeĺy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Cholls(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
My sister you no well

7 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shameless generation.
As my role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) Will say...

This generation has lost it (no more hope in them) and I hope the next generation will get it right!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
zubiro:
Of what use is this information? embarassed
I wonder too oooo.
Very shameless being.

irunoko:
Can these women stop all this rubbish for goodness sake

You don't want men to sexualize you but you keep portraying yourself as a sex object just good enough for sex

Fathers do your job as fathers to your daughter, Mothers raise sensible daughters ... sighssssss
Bless you.
More irun to your konko below cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Carparts888(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
The future is truly female.
What an example of a role model to younger girls shocked
No be everything dem dey talk for public

7 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Ddokie: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shame no dey catch dis people ni? They just come to the open and talk about things that should be very private matters.

Even if they are not ashamed for themselves, can't they respect their families or they don't have families?

Sex is part of life, but it is a very private thing. Its not something to come to the open and start talking about like we are animals.

Hopeless idiot. Gettaout.

Keepem:
In Africa its a secret thing, supposedly but not here oh... Oyinbo dey see sex as normal exercise and them fit use am sing for everybody ear.

Sex has always been a very private thing in modern civilization. It is the 20th century sexual revolution in the west that changed everything. It had not always been like that. And it was these same entertainers that caused the revolution in the west. Truth is it hasn't made the world better. As a matter of fact it has made it worse. See children everywhere, no proper parenting, making our society worse.

We never solve all the problem wen we get for naija, all these yeye celebrities wan come add the chaos of an extremely sexually immoral society join.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by McOluOmo: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Marry an actress at ur own risk

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

12 Likes

Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Godjone(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
And so what whooore
Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oloshooooooooooooooiiiiooooo
Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by Harrison4adam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tinubu president
Gandollar vice president.
BMC perfect combo
Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by talk2maurice(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Of what economic importance is this your revelation?
Re: 'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma by parzdor(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.