Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) (71511 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
SmartPolician:
It always feels good when your woman loves you more. Annie obviously loves Tuface more than he loves her.

It's not good. A man is supposed to love more. That's how God designed it.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by SmartPolician: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's not good. A man is supposed to love more. That's how God designed it.

Leave God out of it because times have changed. A man who loves his wife more is in trouble, especially if she has a good job.
If means she can divorce the man whenever she wants.

Back in the day, women were humbled because they lacked economic empowerment. Today, women do everything men do - thanks to education.

Women tend to transfer the love they used to have for their husbands to their kids the moment they start coming. So, the major thing that keeps them in marriage, apart from children, is love for their husband.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

Leave God out of it because times have changed.
A man who loves his wife more is in trouble, especially if she has a good job.
It means she can divorce the man whenever she wants.

All the men in my life have always loved me more and I like it that way. If you date me, you will have no choice but to love me more. No jokes.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by SmartPolician: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

All the men in my life have always loved me more and I like it that way. If you date me, you will have no choice but to love me more. No jokes.

In your case, it is probably a happenstance because nobody decides who loves more. Love just happens. For me, I want to keep my marriage and need a woman who loves me more. grin
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by dododawa1: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
At work
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ihu abuo! grin

That is hilarious.
Lol..

PDA social media ji adi m ka fake.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

In your case, it is probably a happenstance because nobody decides who loves more. Love just happens. For me, I want to keep my marriage and need a woman who loves me more. grin

You're not ready.

It's not happenstance. Just a fact. They couldn't help it. They loved me so much that it became an obsession.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

Leave God out of it because times have changed. A man who loves his wife more is in trouble, especially if she has a good job.
If means she can divorce the man whenever she wants.

Back in the day, women were humbled because they lacked economic empowerment. Today, women do everything men do - thanks to education.

Women tend to transfer the love they used to have for their husbands to their kids the moment they start coming. So, the major thing that keeps them in marriage, apart from children, is love for their husband.

All your written post has nothing to do with what I am talking about. A man should love more because it is what God commanded. God only commanded women to respect their husbands. Men, LOVE your wives.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Beframe: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
LagosInter:
Lol

Women are mere play things. They are same all over the world. If you remove konji, women will go into extinction.

Just have some money. You change women like cars.

Your mom, sisters and daughters are also play thing
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by SmartPolician: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're not ready.

It's not happenstance. Just a fact. They couldn't help it. They loved me so much that it became an obsession.

@the emboldened: I have met a lot of them, but I just didn't love them enough.

If so, then why did they break up with you? Or did you break up with them? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by BlackFlamefromP: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmm! This your comment portray you as being unromantic sir! Do you know the worst mistake husband and wife can make is to allow over-familiarity - the fact that they see each other every day, kill romance in their marriage?

zakir007:
Jumping to hug husband that you see everyday? These celebrities live for clout chasing
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Panda7(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2021
ibom gals have good heart and are better lovers just if you can get them to do away with dramas

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Bahwa: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Next please
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by kay29000(m): 3:47am On Dec 02, 2021
ashewoboy:
she is the person who loves more in the relationship. she is trying to win him. pre-selection like ubunja taught uscheesy.

LOL. Ubunja is the don.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by joyousever(f): 3:59am On Dec 02, 2021
I just tire ooo.
zakir007:
Jumping to hug husband that you see everyday? These celebrities live for clout chasing
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by KingLarry04: 4:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Kanyamantta at work
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Ogbanga0913: 5:30am On Dec 02, 2021
zakir007:

Maybe,2Baba double is hustle her kpetus wella that early morning and the memory was still fresh pass fresh tomatoes.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Testimony1988(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:
Staged!
Who made the video and how did it find its way into the internet?

These people never learn.
hahahaha.
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by ShoeShineGuy: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
When it comes to actors/actresses/songsters, just like James Hardly Chase puts it...
Believe this... You'll believe anything.

Their lives are full of make beliefs just to stay relevant!
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Pheelz2020(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2021
SCAMMERTOLONIAN........

FriedSquids:

Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to 0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by remitarich(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2021
LOVE IS SWEET
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Jude273(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2021
remitarich:
LOVE IS SWEET
Can we start our own?
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by Jude273(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ma lo kaya mata
Re: Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) by remitarich(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Jude273:
Can we start our own?
hahala! make we start nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.