Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos (19646 Views)

Photo Of A Man Proudly Wearing Weave-on / The Weave/Weave-on Hair User Manual 101 / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by suze(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2007
Hi ladies, There are so many  salons now in Lagos.Bobby's,Downtown, One2n2, XnB,tines and tino, , so many .But what salon do you think is the best in Lagos.As per weaveon fixing.
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by tunmininu(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
suze:

Hi ladies, There are so many salons now in Lagos.Bobby's,Downtown, One2n2, XnB,tines and tino, , so many .But what salon do you think is the best in Lagos.As per weaveon fixing.

AT Bobby's, i go for one particular guy by name FAROUK or EMEKA,they are the best

At One2n2,TOPE BOY and one plump,fair lady,she goes by one iBO name,i can't remember

I don't just go in there and let anybody make my hair
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by suze(f): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2007
Yes it's true o. It depends on who makes your hair and not just the salon.There was a time,sometimes last year,i made my hair at one2n2 and I didn't like it. They make hair well at XnB too.I'm sure of one lady called Mickey who was in One2n2 before.Mickey is goood. Alex is also good too.

@ Tumininu, which branch of one2n2 are these guys, is it the one at unilag gate or the one along murtala muhammeds way, yaba?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by tunmininu(f): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2007
One2n2 at Abule Oja close to Unilag gate,I;ve not been to XnB,hear they are good too,is that true? Are they not very expensive? Do u know anybody that makes hair very so that i can ask for the person when i go there?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by yemmy10(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2007
project management training:

Guys you can improve your professional qualification by acquiring the needed training in project management at proconsult llc. you can find out more details from www.proconsult-llc.com. you can know more about professional certification in project management by visiting www.pmi.org

Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by suze(f): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2007
X n B is close to Unilag gate. They just incresed their prices recently.

Normal fixing (e.g, long alliyah style): 1000
Short style(e.g short alliyah): 1 200
Spiky alliyah: 1500

The best person there is a lady called Mickey.There are always people waiting for her. Then there's a guy there called alex who is also very good
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by fellybabe(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
make me saloon at surulere is also good too. u ca\n ask for vivan. she is extremely good.
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by ikamefa(f): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2007
suze:

X n B is close to Unilag gate. They just incresed their prices recently.

Normal fixing (e.g, long alliyah style): 1000
Short style(e.g short alliyah): 1 200
Spiky alliyah: 1500

The best person there is a lady called Mickey.There are always people waiting for her. Then there's a guy there called alex who is also very good

embarassed na wah oh! soo cheap embarassed
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by PTH(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2007
what is the essence of a weae-on?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by Skywalker5(m): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2007
o ga ooooooooo embarassed embarassed Ninu Nairaland nna?

Seun you see wetin u dey cause?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by tunmininu(f): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2007
Sky-walker:

o ga ooooooooo embarassed embarassed Ninu Nairaland nna?

Seun you see wetin u dey cause?

Anything wrong in discussing this on nairaland?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by suze(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2007
ikamefa:

embarassed na wah oh! soo cheap embarassed

Thr price is o.k.Its not how expensive a salon is that determines how good they are.Most salons on the Island fix for N2500.But this doesn't make them better than those that decide to fix for N1000 or N1500.What then is the average price for fixing if u say this is cheap?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by dany25: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2007
any good salon in ajao estate
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by verox: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2007
am a Nigerian but presently in Gambia with my husband. used to think Nigeria is expensive only for me to get here and find out that retouching is D150 = N750 and above. u have to pay for retouching separately, washing and setting separately. at the end of the day u will be spending alike D300 = N1500/2000 on retouching and setting.found out that most Nigerian women here do their retouching themselves at home and if u have to go to the salon maybe once or twice in a year. u don't know aw much i wish am at home.u never know the value of what u have until u loose it. prices are OK in Nigeria believe me
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by ell77(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2007
N1000?? For weave!

OMG! I am coming back home now now now! Here you spend the equivalent of N25,000 (£100) for hair and weave together only if you are lucky I know people who spend close to that even on relaxing alone Chineke! N2000 will only by you a home relaxer kit here!!
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2007
N1000 that is so freaking cheap shocked shocked shocked but too bad i don't wear weave.

Btw, does anyone knows a very good place in Lagos to get my hair braided,meaning twisting
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by suze(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2007
You can go to make me salon on bode thomas surulere. They do lovely braids there.

In surulere ,ikeja and festac salons. fixing weaveon in the good salons goes for between 800- 1800 with your own weaveon.

Then in V.I, lekki and evirons fixing in good salons goes for like between 1500- 3500 with your own weaveon.
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by uchetobi(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
1. well at Bobby’s I like the way they cut the weave-on, which is the most important to me when fixing weave on
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by mafolayomi(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2007
pls where is Bobby located in Surulere?
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by suze(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2007
Bode thomas opposite mr biggs
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by angelshalo: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
You may contact so that we can forward to you our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by Sholaf(f): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Is there any hairdressing saloon around Campos Square Lagos island?.
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by actoor(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Contact Me: To Covert your old human hair to become a beautiful Wig-Cap at a reasonable price. 08033491003. Bridal Hair and home service also inclusive.
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by Joyglitts: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Hi guyz, my name is Joy, please can anyone suggest a good saloon around maryland or ikeja that does hair, makeup, nails, pedicure etc, i will like to go and learn before i go back to sch next year, i will appreciate suggestions from u guys, thanks
Re: Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos by ejaita123456: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys, am ejaita from delta ,now in Lagos, I make good braids my contact number is 07056215169,
I also wish to get Bobby's saloon contact so that I can learn good weaving since they are the best in Lagos,
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel / Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? / ~ Nigerian Fashion Designer Nike Akinola ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.