Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release (1010 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by AutoReportNG: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Again, Ebun Adegboruwa has hit back on the Lagos State Government insisting they can't hide the truth.

According to his post on his Facebook page, the lawyer noted that LCC issued a press release last year where they admitted to the senseless shootings by the military...

Lekki Concession Company manages the Lekki Toll Gate. It is 100% owned by Lagos State.

LCC issued a Press Release on 21/10/2020, where it stared that “LCC strongly condemns the SHOOTING OF UNARMED PEACEFUL PROSTERS at the Admiralty Circle Toll Plaza yesterday 20th October, 2020”.

So, I should close my eyes to the voluntary confession of LCC that UNARMED AND PEACEFUL PROTESTERS were shot at the Lekki Toll Gate.

The White Paper jumped over this vital evidence and the positive finding of the Panel on it.

Nobody can cover the truth.

https://www.facebook.com/1340173454/posts/10225808260576783/

Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by AutoReportNG: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Its getting interesting
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by gasparpisciotta: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Insincere government

Good for nothing elders calling themselves politicians

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Dimmatic(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
The peace n harmony walk by tinubu's boy,is to force the crying n bleeding baby to accept biscuits n hope he forgets inflicted pains n be used to garner votes or rig election for tinubu 2023 Learn how to drive very well.manual or automatic cars.vehicle/driving licenses n other papers,See contacts below

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by yorubarere: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
AutoReportNG:
Again, Ebun Adegboruwa has hit back on the Lagos State Government insisting they can't hide the truth.

According to his post on his Facebook page, the lawyer noted that LCC issued a press release last year where they admitted to the senseless shootings by the military...

Lekki Concession Company manages the Lekki Toll Gate. It is 100% owned by Lagos State.

LCC issued a Press Release on 21/10/2020, where it stared that “LCC strongly condemns the SHOOTING OF UNARMED PEACEFUL PROSTERS at the Admiralty Circle Toll Plaza yesterday 20th October, 2020”.

So, I should close my eyes to the voluntary confession of LCC that UNARMED AND PEACEFUL PROTESTERS were shot at the Lekki Toll Gate.

The White Paper jumped over this vital evidence and the positive finding of the Panel on it.

Lalasticlala, Seun
Lol. You are bigger than this na. So a press release is bigger than hard evidence? What of Adegboruwa and his gangs that sat for a year just to come up with rubbish? Ebun is fighting a disgraced war he can't win.
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by 989900: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Las, Las, fowl yansh go open.
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by yorubarere: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
989900:
Las, Las, fowl yansh go open.
Nothing will open. Ebun is desperately fighting to safe face. His career is in the mud. I am sure his colleagues will be laughing out their ass.

I think Lagos state purposely added him there knowing fully well that he will disgrace himself and he did.
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by 989900: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
yorubarere:

[s]Nothing will open. Ebun is desperately fighting to safe face. His career is in the mud. I am sure his colleagues will be laughing out their ass.

I think Lagos state purposely added him there knowing fully well that he will disgrace himself and he did.[/s]

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Simeon88(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
yorubarere:

Nothing will open. Ebun is desperately fighting to safe face. His career is in the mud. I am sure his colleagues will be laughing out their ass.

I think Lagos state purposely added him there knowing fully well that he will disgrace himself and he did.

Where Dem gather all this people come from sef? They're are just littered everywhere disgracing this nation for God knows what.

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by headSmasher: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Alright
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by yorubarere: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Simeon88:

Where Dem gather all this people come from sef? They're are just littered everywhere disgracing this nation for God knows what.
Where are you from? Anarchy maker.
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by louqas: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
989900:
[s]Las, Las, fowl yansh go open.
[/s]
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by helinues: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
There was nothing like massacre at Lekki toll gate.

EOD
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by xelly: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
helinues:
There was nothing like massacre at Lekki toll gate.

EOD

Go and Walk with the Governor. My only prayer is for the God of Justice to visit all those walking in acceptance that there was no one killed.

The blood of the Innocent killed will fight for justice. If they can kill the people and deny it, we have no power of our own. We handover the blood of those killed to the God of Justice.

If you were killed as a result of #Endsars demand in Lekki, may you never have rest till you avenge your death on those trying to cover it up.

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by FreeStuffsNG: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
AutoReportNG:

Lalasticlala, Seun

He is yet to address questions sent to him on his Facebook page. Please kindly help us tell him to stop playing to the gallery and respond to his followers' questions if he does not have anything to hide.

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Lanretoye(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
xelly:

Go and Walk with the Governor. My only prayer is for the God of Justice to visit all those walking in acceptance that there was no one killed.

The blood of the Innocent killed will fight for justice. If they can kill the people and deny it, we have no power of our own. We handover the blood of those killed to the God of Justice.

If you were killed as a result of #Endsars demand in Lekki, may you never have rest till you avenge your death on those trying to cover it up.
Amen,I dare all those supporting the wicked cover-up to say Amen too.
Even the governor accepted on cnn interview that two people were killed after lieing that there were no casualties...I dont kow how much some youths are payed to mortgage their future and that of their children.Smh
Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2021
What was written in the press release is different from the content.

The content of the press release categorically called out the protesters for looting LCC facilities.

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2021
AutoReportNG:
Its getting interesting

What is getting interesting?, did you read the content of the press release and what it says.

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Lanretoye:
Amen,I dare all those supporting the wicked cover-up to say Amen too.
Even the governor accepted on cnn interview that two people were killed after lieing that there were no casualties...I dont kow how much some youths are payed to mortgage their future and that of their children.Smh

After you will say there was a massacre.

1 Like

Re: EndSARs Whitepaper: Ebun Adegboruwa Counters LASG With LCC Press Release by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What is getting interesting?, did you read the content of the press release and what it says.

The boss, Let me use this opportunity to celebrate you if u see any like on ur post, am the one that like it

U re a genius don't forget am following you to learn from u everyday,

Had it been there is a private message section on this forum, u deserve a voucher from me time to time.
More wisdom I pray for you.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Bola Tinubu Is The Real Deal - Tunde Bakare / Breaking:Russia Will Only Accept Rubles For Gas Deliveries To Europe: Putin / Why Peter Obi Is MAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.