Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Indomie Nigeria Detain It's Drivers Illegally - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indomie Nigeria Detain It's Drivers Illegally (233 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / The Complete One Is Here - Indomie Relish / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Nigeria Detain It's Drivers Illegally by kingandamy4life(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Indomie Nigeria(Durfil) detained 4 drivers at state CID pkanti illegally. The news broke recently that there was fraud involving top senior managers to a tune of 36million. While the culprit involved has been apprehended and even the goods involved has been returned to the company, the continual detention of the drivers who know nothing about the fraud were been detained and refusal to grant them bail by the investigative officer at Pkanti is inhuman, injustice and does not represent the true Nigeria. This is abuse of the right and freedom of this workers.
I call on the Nigerian police and anyone who can help to assist this poor drivers who there only crime in seeking for what their family will eat has ended up in detention. Their families are only seeking that their fathers and husband's are released to them while they continue thier investigation.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Qm Begging You All Help Me Subscribe To My Channel / Unmarried People Who Have Sex Are Sexing Me - Woman Claims Jesus Told Her (video / IT'S EASY TO START EARNING 65K MONTHLY WITH A CAPITAL OF JUST N17,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.