Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently (647 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you were asked to rate the best performing governor in Nigeria presently, who will you give the award to?

Although I am from Edo state, I can't help but give the award to David Umahi of Eboyi state. Way back I remember how people use to call Eboyi state one of the most backward states in Nigeria. But today, the governor has made the state one of the most admired states in Nigeria even with their little FG allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by nairavsdollars(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the best governor.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by Emperor5(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Let me research
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by Multiplier7(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State. Omo see concrete roads

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by NwaNimo1(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrs Obiano.....

[img]https://c./VUYXIwEuzD8AAAAd/kanye.gif[/img]
Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by peacekante: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Dave Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by paltielx: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State
I will only agree with you if he pays workers their gratuity and stop lying that he's paid to 2016, employs more youths and complete the deathtrap he calls road

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Dave Umahi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Xmas wish :South East Granted Autonomy / Yoruba Recolonizing Ijaws In Ondo - Hon. Success Torhukerhijo / Osinbajo’s Road To Abuja: The Untold Story – By Olawale Olaleye,This Day News p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.