Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,936 members, 7,866,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

It Is Time. A Poem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Is Time. A Poem (170 Views)

It Is Time To Move On & Enjoy The Miracle Of Hair Transplant In Turkey / Lose Weight Fast! It Is Time To Burn The Fat To Regain Your Strength And Health. / It Is Time NCDC Should Stop Bugging Nigerians With Stale Corona Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time. A Poem by MaximumFailure: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Finally realised that I have no business on this earth.

I have failed in every single endeavour I lay my hands on. I keep causing calamities anywhere I find myself despite being a recluse.

The more I try to endure and bear it like a man as they say, the more I keep piling up more pressures on me. Now I can barely look forward to another day. Of what use?

De*th is currently the best option... the decision made, the methods currently being reviewed.

If there's some sort of afterlife, then the earlier I go over there and begin to adapt, the better. chances are if there's a hell I'll surely be a guest.

There's nothing to prove that being alive is better for me. Only the thought of how hurt my family will be has kept me thus far but how long can I continue to be alive just to satiate the feelings of others to the detriment of my mental health?

It is time...

Time to go...
Re: It Is Time. A Poem by Phiniter(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
do not

(1) (Reply)

COVID: The Man Made Virus Ending The World / Sleep At Work: The One KPI No One Talks About / Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.