Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Jack White Announces Two 2022 Lps: ‘fear Of The Dawn’ And ‘entering Heaven Alive - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jack White Announces Two 2022 Lps: ‘fear Of The Dawn’ And ‘entering Heaven Alive (191 Views)

Jack Harlow - Lovin On Me Mp3 | Free Audio Download / A New Dawn: Just Sonnie (Music Video) / Jack White – "Entering Heaven Alive" [album & Tracklist] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jack White Announces Two 2022 Lps: ‘fear Of The Dawn’ And ‘entering Heaven Alive by Lyricsmusb: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Jack White will return to his prolific ways in 2022 with a pair of new albums, Fear of the Dawn and Entering Heaven Alive.

Fear of the Dawn arrives Apr. 8, 2022, with Entering Heaven Alive following on Jul. 22. White spent the past few years writing and recording both LPs, with both touting different themes and inspirations.

Tying the two albums together is the previously released first single: Fear of the Dawn opens with “Taking Me Back,” while Entering Heaven Alive closes with the stripped-down “Taking Me Back (Gently).” Both songs arrived in mid-October and marked White’s first new solo music in nearly four years. White also shared the official video for the track Thursday, co-directed by him and Lauren Dunn.
Fear of the Dawn also includes the track “Hi-De-Ho” featuring Q-Tip, the A Tribe Called Quest rapper who previously performed alongside White onstage at a 2015 Madison Square Garden concert.

Continue Reading
>>>>>
https://www.lyricsmusb.com/2021/12/jack-white-announces-two-2022-lps-fear.html

(1) (Reply)

Shake It Off Copyright Case: Taylor Swift To Face Trial / Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes / Do Radio Stations Allow You To Come With An Already Created Jingles For Adverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.