Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath (528 Views)

Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath by Investigative: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
The interview anchor by channel television correspondent Nnamdi Kanu insist he won’t quit Biafra agitation till his last breath
https://twitter.com/nnannaojeogu/status/1465796950188507139?s=21
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath by hisgrace090: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2021
He is on earth for biafra.
IT'S A DIVINE ASSIGNMENT!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath by Areola14(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2021
My advice for him is to quit this struggle on Biafra... Sincerely speaking, I love Nigeria and I will never be happy if any part of the country should break away. Both Igbo, yoruba, and hausa. We are both one... The northerners are good people and we all know that, the Igbos are also good people likewise the Yorubas... All we all need is prayers for our leaders.. from the look of things, they are trying to put things in order but things has gone bad beyond their expectation.... From education to medical, agriculture, banking, mention any sector that is clean.. we the common man still add to it, any little rain drop, transporters have increase prices, when they see crowd at the bus stop, they increase transport fair. Look at the way foodstuffs seller's are increasing prices on daily bases.. is it the government that's doing it? We are the one adding more hardship to our self... My advice is that, let we all live in peace..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath by JOemmy(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Areola14:
My advice for him is to quit this struggle on Biafra... Sincerely speaking, I love Nigeria and I will never be happy if any part of the country should break away. Both Igbo, yoruba, and hausa. We are both one... The northerners are good people and we all know that, the Igbos are also good people likewise the Yorubas... All we all need is prayers for our leaders.. from the look of things, they are trying to put things in order but things has gone bad beyond their expectation.... From education to medical, agriculture, banking, mention any sector that is clean.. we the common man still add to it, any little rain drop, transporters have increase prices, when they see crowd at the bus stop, they increase transport fair. Look at the way foodstuffs seller's are increasing prices on daily bases.. is it the government that's doing it? We are the one adding more hardship to our self... My advice is that, let we all live in peace..

The unity of nigeria can only be guaranteed by equity and justice for all regions of the country anything else is just prosponing the evil day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath by WibusJaga: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2021

That's his choice.
"If there is no single thing in this life you can die for, you are not living life" -Martin Luther King jnr
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insist On Biafra Till His Last Breath by IduNaOba: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Areola14:

I don't love this your naija
And I have the right to love what I want.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Aminu Tambuwal? / Breaking! E Don Set, Trouble As Aso Rock Top Officials Contract COVID-19 4th Wav / Nigerian Prophets Are They Guessing Or Suggesting Or Are They Campaign Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.