Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital (54609 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by tollyboy5(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
All these torture just to end a man sad indeed it repented the Lord that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. Man's wickedness to man has always been the reason and cause for many deaths, misfortunes and mishaps wrecking lives and Nations. God help us.
Its more like they wanted to teach him a lesson but went too far and it took his life.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Shedking(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Plenty bad news from Afonjanistan these days. If they're not mining someone's head, they're busy killing each other over a bottle of beer.
A state of emergency should be declared in that region before they turn each other to endangered species

grin Na true you talk shall

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by nedekid: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The Lagos State Government have to start doing something about hoodlums and NURTW in Lagos, we can't continue like this in this 21st century.
shocked
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KingAzari: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

Lagos best city in west africa

Combine all your zones...u can't catch up!

Ogbeni, rest... I am a proud Lagosian and Eko is being destroyed by bandit bike men, hoodlums and touts.
Are you happy with what has become of our darling city? Hoodlums who are in power don't what to muster political courage and deal with hoodlums destroying our city. Everything is not tribe, so sometimes, remove the cloak and log of tribalism and ethnicity so you can see things for what they really are.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Dsalvo:

What concerns Tinubu with this? When we tell you ladies to know your place you will call us chauvinistic.

Do you know what happens even in ordinary Parties when normal men are drunk and 'charged' let alone a gathering that hosts cult and area boys?

Ordinary communal/clan/sectional clashes across the entire Nigeria (be it in Imo, Zamfara, Benue, Oyo or Edo) leaves many dead.

Even our lawmakers fight violently in public view. Yet you have no shame mentioning Tinubu here.

Why don't you blame every single thing negative in your life on Tinubu also. Some of you don't realize how hateful you really are and how hate is a very strong emotion that stands in the way of the success and progress of an individual and even ethnic group as is the case with you Igbos.

Omonile chairman have spoken
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Adabestseason(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Today the entire country is subsumed in gangsterism, hooliganism,Nurtw touting gang is a criterion in Lagos of gangs,for you to be chosen as a councillor you need to belong to a gang,for to work with a state government you need a gang,about university ha..ah..ha.....ah you need a super-gang,appointment as a commissioner eh....you need tucano gang,minister of a federal republic you need a bombardier gang,for to be GCFR you are a great grand commander of bermuda triangle's vampire
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Laslaslala: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
LAgos RIGHT FROM THE DAYS OF TINUBU WAS MODELED IN A WAY THAT AgBEROS ,CULTISTS AND STREET GANG LEADERS HAVE UPPER HAND IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS
Because they are tools for political assassination and intimidation

If you see where Tinubu dey distribute SUV for them ehh
Sane people have no place education has become a curse AWOS DREAM FOR YORUBA NATION Summersaulted in the GREEDY SELFISH AND BLODY billion HANDS OF TINUBU

NO B TODAY NAH
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
toujurs:
Its not even like the yoruba are adding value to develop lagos, external bodies are developing lagos for you guys, most yoruba youths are agbero.

You're an educated illiterate and ignoramus. Best way I can describe you. Please show the "external bodies" that "developed" and cite their contribution.

I dont blame you people who have constituted yourselves into an enemy-within against Yorubas in their land whereas same is not accepted from you anywhere else in the entire Nigeria.

I would blame our over-accomodating leaders starting from Tinubu who is ironically the person most hated by you lot.

Yet I know Yorubas, to include their leaders, must aspire to the most exemplary behaviour possible per our omoluabi ethos even if the rest of you continue acting like hateful ingrates who make asinine, reality-bereft and logic-defying statements.

It would be nice though, just to prove a point to ingrates like you, if Lagos had a Wike as Governor for a year.

Same Wike who supervised the brutal killings of Igbos in his State and announced, indifferent to the ethnic composition of Nigeria, that he will not allow problematic Igbos to destroy his State.

Things are changing though. Modern Yorubas are beginning to realize we alone are dedicating ourselves to playing by the rules when that may be our ultimate undoing in tribalistic Nigeria full of ingrates, haters and envious elements.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Dsalvo:

You're an educated illiterate and ignoramus. Best way I can describe you. Please show the "external bodies" that "developed" and cite their contribution.

I dont blame you people who have constituted yourselves into an enemy-within against Yorubas in their land whereas same is not accepted from you anywhere else in the entire Nigeria.

I would blame our over-accomodating leaders starting from Tinubu who is ironically the person most hated by you lot.

Yet I know Yorubas, to include their leaders, must aspire to the most exemplary behaviour possible per our omoluabi ethos even if the rest of you continue acting like hateful ingrates who make asinine, reality-bereft and logic-defying statements.

It would be nice though, just to prove a point to ingrates like you, if Lagos had a Wike as Governor for a year.

Same Wike who supervised the brutal killings of Igbos in his State and announced, indifferent to the ethnic composition of Nigeria, that he will not allow problematic Igbos to destroy his State.

Things are changing though. Modern Yorubas are beginning to realize we alone are dedicating ourselves to playing by the rules when that may be our ultimate undoing in tribalistic Nigeria full of ingrates, haters and envious elements.

Dude finally it is a reality that agberos are destroying the state. It is so bad now that you have to belong to them in order to get government favors.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Plenty bad news from Afonjanistan these days. If they're not mining someone's head, they're busy killing each other over a bottle of beer.
A state of emergency should be declared in that region before they turn each other to endangered species

Lol. With all that we are yet to descend to the savagery seen in the SE where thugs can blow Chike Akunyili's head off in public while the only concern of Igbos remains about the 24/7 attempt to shade Yorubas online instead of tending to their home that is fast burning to the ground.

Mr.Hypocrite, if SW, the most peaceful and most socio-economically dynamic and progressive region in Nigeria, needs a state of emergency then what does the SE and other regions of Nigeria deserve?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by oscarlamba: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
in 2pac's voice West side till we die
in 2pac voice "life in the hood ain't good for nobody"
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by foreshore(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

He who lives by the gun, dies by the gun.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Johel(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

Very good...hoodlum kill hoodlum...kill em all
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Sammerboi: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2021
NURTW and Agberos the mess Jagabomb created in Lagos.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by 2tpick: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2021
They are hoodlums and cultists in the southwest but IPOB/ESN in the southeast.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by 2tpick: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
toujurs:
Its not even like the yoruba are adding value to develop lagos, external bodies are developing lagos for you guys, most yoruba youths are agbero.

You mean other tribes come to lagos to become developers while the yorubas flock to agos to become agberoes and cultists? But I always imagine why lagos, the former capital of Nigeria, is always a point of reference for all yorubas. I don't hear same rhetorics when it comes to oyo, ogun, Ekiti, Odin and kwara states
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
KingAzari:

Ogbeni, rest... I am a proud Lagosian and Eko is being destroyed by bandit bike men, hoodlums and touts.
Are you happy with what has become of our darling city? Hoodlums who are in power don't what to muster political courage and deal with hoodlums destroying our city. Everything is not tribe, so sometimes, remove the cloak and log of tribalism and ethnicity so you can see things for what they really are

I have to applaud this post as someone who loves Lagos passionately. I too agree that too many touts, thugs, bike boy, vagrant beggars etal are destroying Lagos.

Yet the solution is not in the hands of Lagos Political and administrative leaders alone.

Do you not think Sanwo Olu prays, every night before he sleeps, that other Governors can perform better so Nigerians stay in their State and stop trooping into Lagos to add to his headache?

When Fashola deported some vagrants and beggars from Lagos, out of frustration, how was that development recieved?

Bro, fair is fair in life. Lagos leaders are trying. Far more than all other in Nigeria. Yet you cannot give what you dont have same as a Stone cannot give you water.

The optimal population of Lagos State should be 8-9 million. Yet the State hosts 21 million Nigerians. It is ridiculous bro. A town planning headache and endless pit of infrastructural, socio-economic and existential problems.

Lagos is a victim of it's own success in a nation full of people who run towards others delivering solutions for personal problems, i.e Lagos State, rather than think of how to solve their own problems i.e the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Too bad and wickedo ,
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
2tpick:

You mean other tribes come to lagos to become developers while the yorubas flock to agos to become agberoes and cultists? But I always imagine why lagos, the former capital of Nigeria, is always a point of reference for all yorubas. I don't hear same rhetorics when it comes to oyo, ogun, Ekiti, Odin and kwara states

Continue fooling yourself over myths and fiction you were brainwashed with in your village as a kid.

Ultimately it is a big shame, as an adult, you still have not developed enough intellectual capacity and educational knowledge to deduce all you were told previously are the big fat lies that insecure, envious and hateful people tell.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by LegalWolf: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Don't be a hypocrite Gerrard59, why don't we see you in threads like this where your brothers do what they know how to do best? are you blind, why haven't you replied to where your uncles disguised as my people to commit crime? if it were the reverse, your perverse d+ck will be on the rise running to comment! Nonsense!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Crafteck1: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Welcome to the world of tout a governor created....
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
LegalWolf:
Don't be a hypocrite Gerrard59, why don't we see you in threads like this where your brothers do what they know how to do best? are you blind, why haven't you replied to where your uncles disguised as my people to commit crime? if it were the reverse, your perverse d+ck will be on the rise running to comment! Nonsense!

Immature kid. In a State with 21 million people you are celebrating one violent incidence induced by excessive alchohol intake, in a social gathering, as a big deal when such is extremely common worldwide.

Such is the idiocy and bigoted childishness of some you, in your haste to take everything tribal and attack others, you cannot even note that this sad development began with arguments at a Party.

Perhaps you should focus on real horror development and conspiracies such as the murder of scores of suspected MASSOB members in Igboland only for their bodies, minus harvested organs, to be fished out of Rivers.

Or even the situation across ala Igbo right now where illterate touts have taken over the State and are cowering Governors to be killing traditional rulers, lawyers, doctors, Engineers etal. Una no get shame.

Kehinde said trouble started when one Malik, a member of Kolom’s gang, started misbehaving after drinking to a stupor around 10pm.

He claimed that Malik’s action infuriated members of the other gang, which led to a fight between the groups.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by walefresh3(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba side!

Agbero and omonile with cultism and rituals ... exactly what Tinubu created and wish to export from yorubaland to Nigeria ..

Mkpurummiri is a typical example ... from Lagos to other Nigeria states..

Southwest have absolute nothing to offer Nigeria .. Osibanjo presidency is another example..
mumu talk.. abeg agbero full south east pass west..
I say this again , agberos in the east is way too much , more than the whole Agberos for naija .
I left Enugu for Onitsha and If I tell you weytin agberos take my eyes see for Agbani road to Ogbete .
They are always stationed where there is traffic and before you know it , they jump inside your bus , drag key with your driver and ask you to pay a ridiculous amount of money
I paid over 15 k in Enugu
On my way to Onitsha in awka , these imbeciles came on a state road oo and start asking for owo boys which I paid another 2k
In Onitsha ,make I just climb bridge o another 70k paid .
In Onitsha these guys are not branded with any govt uniform or any office ,na their garage them carry me go . My bus slept there for two days I nearly cried .
Make I pay carry my bus , I paid again 1k for tyre to be pumped after deflating my tyres , 3k for gate
But these people will always cry of victimisation I'm Lagos everytime !
Haba I have worked on the fiels virtually in all parts of the country and
ABA , Onitsha , Enugu , Owerri , bayelsa and pH is the worst place to work .
Not even the north with all their crisis .
Foolish people lipsrsealed
Pls confirm dis report.. I think say naa on

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by MufasaLion: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
WEST SIDE

You're a real Gee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dsalvo:

I can't blame you. Small-minded hate of individuals has blinded you to the obvious. If not you will see Tinubu is actually a solutions provider working pragmatically with a very poor situation other irresponsible adult Nigerians created.

Abi it is Tinubu that made most Nigerians to have kids they cannot educate, raise and train properly?

Keep lying to yourself but me and you know the reality of Lagos per the sheer number of poorly educated Street boys the State host who have no formal or useful vocational training and would be rejected routinely by most employers including you if you had a business.

These boys, with their idle mind making them the Devil's workshop, were everywhere committing all manners of heinous crime across the Lagos metropolis before Tinubu became Governor. That was their only contribution to society back then.

It was Tinubu's attempt to formally absorb them into trade and transport union that improved the crime situation of Lagos massively with that notable improvement still enduring today.

Like I told you before, be careful worthless hate of others does not make you a failure in life because that hate blinds you from seeing and learning things to then grow as someone capable of delivering solutions to their own problems and that of even others as the Tinubu you hate senselessly has done all his life.
You are not wise.
Can't you see tinubu is motivating graduates to turn to agbero than help tackle potential bandits. And Y is lagos full of uneducated school dropouts when we have free education ?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Newyorkitis(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
in 2pac's voice West side till we die

Hahahahahahaha
I've been laughing hard ever since i saw this your highly humorous statement.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by olatuns2017: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingAzari:

Are you happy with what has become of our darling city? Hoodlums who are in power don't what to muster political courage and deal with hoodlums destroying our city. Everything is not tribe, so sometimes, remove the cloak and log of tribalism and ethnicity so you can see things for what they really are.

The point is lagos is still safer than most big cities in Nigeria today ( in comparing Abj n ph)...

Crime rate is increasing all over big cities in the world not peculiar to Lagos!!!

Let's govt do their part and parents do their part!!!

Say no to hard drugs!

Happy new year in advance!!!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KingAzari: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dsalvo:

I have to applaud this post as someone who loves Lagos passionately. I too agree that too many touts, thugs, bike boy, vagrant beggars etal are destroying Lagos.

Yet the solution is not in the hands of Lagos Political and administrative leaders alone.

Do you not think Sanwo Olu prays, every night before he sleeps, that other Governors can perform better so Nigerians stay in their State and stop trooping into Lagos to add to his headache?

When Fashola deported some vagrants and beggars from Lagos, out of frustration, how was that development recieved?

Bro, fair is fair in life. Lagos leaders are trying. Far more than all other in Nigeria. Yet you cannot give what you dont have same as a Stone cannot give you water.

The optimal population of Lagos State should be 8-9 million. Yet the State hosts 21 million Nigerians. It is ridiculous bro. A town planning headache and endless pit of infrastructural, socio-economic and existential problems.

Lagos is a victim of it's own success in a nation full of people who run towards others delivering solutions for personal problems, i.e Lagos State, rather than think of how to solve their own problems i.e the rest of Nigeria.

I agree with all that you wrote. However, all that you highlighted can be dealt with on a platter of political will by the leaders to take back the ownership of Lagos and secure it. Lagos has extant laws that can deal with bike men migration from every part of Africa � to Lagos. Same as street begging, traffic law abuse and other bad behaviours. All the states in SE, SS and FCT have banned okada and heaven did not fall, which has put more pressure on Lagos and increased the number of people coming to Lagos to operate okada business. Some people with political ambitions do not want to upset the north that has over 90% of their people riding okada in Lagos, so they don't want the government to go out all offensive on the implementation of the okada ban. If you block that attraction to Lagos, you'll solve the migration issue to a certain degree.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KingAzari: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

The point is lagos is still safer than most big cities in Nigeria today ( in comparing Abj n ph)...

Crime rate is increasing all over big cities in the world not peculiar to Lagos!!!

Let's govt do their part and parents do their part!!!

Say no to hard drugs!

Happy new year in advance!!!

I stay in these two cities from time to time and have never been robbed. I was robbed twice in broad day light last month: one at Alapere and second incident was at Orile bridge. Those not including previous experiences this year. The crime rate in Lagos is at astronomical level. A lot of these herdsmen bike riders are not here to move passengers from point A to point B but to rob at point A and getaway to point B. You thought those SE and SS governors than banned okada in their major cities were mad. In PHC, even keke is not allowed. Same as Owerri.

Lagos state government should put the interest of public safety and security above one man's inordinate political ambition and do the right thing.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by olatuns2017: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingAzari:

I stay in these two cities from time to time and have never been robbed. I was robbed twice in broad day light last month: one at Alapere and second incident was at Orile bridge. Those not including previous experiences this year. The crime rate in Lagos is at astronomical level. A lot of these herdsmen bike riders are not here to move passengers from point A to point B but to rob at point A and getaway to point B. You thought those SE and SS governors than banned okada in their major cities were mad. In PHC, even keke is not allowed. Same as Owerri.

Lagos state government should put the interest of public safety and security above one man's inordinate political ambition and do the right thing.

What's the correlation between current security challenge as to do with Bola Tinubu!

Because Tinubu is the only man that has ambition in politics now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.