Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria (789 Views)

MURIC: Tinubu Is Best Muslim Presidential Candidate In 2023, Others Will Lose / Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by bonapri: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2021
He is an exceptional manager of resources and a seasoned administrator, writes Tosin Adeyanju

“We have discovered a man who is ready to sacrifice all he has for his fatherland…the least sacrifice we can make is to let the whole country see the Leadership we have seen, feel the compassion we have felt; and move the maker of modern Lagos (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) to the moulder of a greater Nigeria”- Hon James Faleke

Setting was at the TSG Secretariat on highbrow Kainji Crescent, Maitama. The atmosphere was electrifying with enthusiastic APC Chieftains and members, TSG faithful in celebration mood. All gladly donning an all-white attire with the famous “Asiwaju Logo” inscribed on them.
The highpoint of the day was when speaker upon speaker mounted the podium to list reasons why Tinubu remains the best Presidential Candidate for APC at the moment.

For Senate Deputy Whip, Senator Sabi Abdullahi from Niger Sate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu remains the best option for the rich and the poor in Nigeria.

“The man who is up and the man who is down are all affected by what is happening in the country. Jagaban will make a difference.”

In his words, Member, House of Representatives from Borno State, Hon Mohammed Zana describes Jagaban as a nation builder whose contributions to nation building have benefited most Nigerians.

“Jagaban is a nation builder. So, we are going to win this election by God’s grace in 2023”, he declared. For the Speaker of the Kano State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Hamisu Chidari who also graced the occasion, Kano State which has the highest number of voters and delegates in the country would repay Tinubu act of helping President Muhammadu Buhari to become President in 2015.

According to him, “My Purpose is to kick-start the journey that will take us to the villa by God’s grace with Asiwaju Tinubu as the number one Citizen of Nigeria. “ He added that “In Kano, being the state with the highest number of delegates, we have already decided and already concluded; we are set to give him at least 98 Percent of delegates in the primaries. Not only that, we are set as usual to give him the highest number of votes so that come May 29, 2023, we will be at the Eagle Square to swear him in as the President”.

The Kano Speaker buttressed the popular slogan of TSG”SAKKAYA,” meaning “Payback” by declaring that “all of us in the North-West are aware of the role he (Asiwaju) played in taking our son, President Buhari, to the villa. So, we are going to reward him; we are going to pay him back. So, I have assured him of victory. Almost all the delegates from the North-West States are going to vote for him in the Primary elections.” He capped his assertions thus: “We don’t know a better candidate than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.”

Speaking during the programme, a Member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives and Chairman, House Committee on Finance, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke poignantly declared that Asiwaju Tinubu deserves offer of first refusal from the APC for the 2023 Presidential election. In his speech titled “Run, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu,” Faleke said; “it is not often that history nurtures a particular person to fit into the need of a particular time; Our Party is therefore lucky that it does not need to go on a wild goose chase for the man to fly our Party’s flag in these challenging times; a time when the Presidency of Nigeria must go to the person who can continue to end banditry, to crush kidnappers and engage separatists so that our people can live in peace and prosperity. This is a man who will use his financial wizardry to further the gains of economic transformation.”

Faleke went further to state that “To secure the votes of majority in 2023, we must present a candidate who knows where the shoe pinches the average Nigerian, not just because he has been there, but because, as the governor of the most difficult, most complex state in Nigeria, he put smiles on the faces of the poor by convincing the rich to join the government to chase poverty from the streets…That man is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is already our National Leader. (And) by the practice and standards in other climes, when the issue of raising a Presidential candidate is on the burner, such a personality should be given the right of first refusal.”

Further pushing for the suitability of Asiwaju for the highest office in the land, Faleke said: “People have wondered why I am on the frontiers for the campaign to draft Asiwaju Tinubu for Presidency. For me and many other men and women he raised, the least sacrifice we can make is to let the whole country see the Leadership we have seen, feel the compassion we have felt; and move the maker of modern Lagos to the moulder of a greater Nigeria.”

In his address, the Director –General of TSG, Arc Umar Ibrahim Mohammed said: “In our search for credible Ieadership to consolidate and improve on the enormous gains of the Buhari administration in the next dispensation, we have painstakingly and consciously undertaken to observe, study and critically analysed the challenges confronting the nation as well as our immense resources, potential and strength. We have also reflected deeply on the outstanding Leadership qualities, personal attributes and antecedents of Asiwaju Tinubu as a man with the attributes of hard work, extensive vision, rich experience and striking intelligence, networks of vital contacts, sense of equity, justice and fairness with high regard for the rule of law.”

“Tinubu is a bridge builder across regional, ethnic and religious lines that is capable of uniting the country. We have identified him as an exceptional manager of resources and a seasoned administrator and we are convinced that the nation needs him in the next dispensation.
“We have no doubt that he has the capacity and the political will to institute a new concept of governance and new agenda of sustainable development, to provide effective leadership, capable of providing solutions to the numerous challenges confronting the nation.”

Indeed, the nation’s political atmosphere has been agog lately with supporters of Tinubu leading the pack with the huge numbers of support group they parade engaging in unrelenting advocacy on the need for the National Leader of the APC to throw his hat in the Presidential ring and for all Nigerians to support him.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/01/why-tinubu-is-best-for-nigeria/

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by viyon02: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2021
God punish all those that want to force devil on us.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Asgard73: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Is that all? grin

Foolish article ... trying to sell dead and poisonous meat to Nigerians ..

Evil is evil.. evil can never be good.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Tetrahedron: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Getat

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by baltty: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2021
I am from the EAST... very much from the EAST, but I know for sure that BAD BELLE disgruntled people will do everything possible to prevent Tinubu from setting Nigeria on the path of greatness. As it is, TINUBU is clearly the only politician of his generation that can stabilize Nigeria now. I am saying this based on his tested and proven antecedents as a prolific accountant, manager, builder and trader. All the wicked people fighting with fraudster BODE GEORGE, deposed AMBODE etc to ensure this does not happen are simply waiting their time. I really see Tinubu taking Nigeria places if allowed to do so.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Is that all? grin

Foolish article ... trying to sell dead and poisonous meat to Nigerians ..

Evil is evil.. evil can never be good.

Abeg who is your candidate? Tell us why he/she is better than Tinubu. All this your melodrama, day in and day out, achieves nothing.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2021
If he was an exceptional Manager of resources Lagos won't be the 2nd most unlivable city on earth today ...He more like an exceptional mismanager of resources

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2021
baltty:
I am from the EAST... very much from the EAST, but I know for sure that BAD BELLE disgruntled people will do everything possible to prevent Tinubu from setting Nigeria on the path of greatness. As it is, TINUBU is clearly the only politician of his generation that can stabilize Nigeria now. I am saying this based on his tested and proven antecedents as a prolific accountant, manager, builder and trader. All the wicked people fighting with fraudster BODE GEORGE, deposed AMBODE etc to ensure this does not happen are simply waiting their time. I really see Tinubu taking Nigeria places if allowed to do so.

He has been emperor Governor of Lagos for over 20 years now ..has he stabilized Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Xigima: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Like seriously, this undue victimization of TINUBU has to stop. He is just as qualified and eligible as any other politician to aspire to be President of our great country. I grew up in Lagos and I know for sure the quality of his mentorship of Lagos speaks volumes for him. He mentored Fashola, Ambode, Sanwolu, Osibanjo, etc and all these people are seen to have supplied sterling performances. This is all I think is required to determine who can lead us or not.

Whoever made Lagos the money spinner that it is today deserves to be listened to, or better still, given a chance at the national level. It is more than clear, that the myriad of JEALOUS people who dont want him to achieve this are fighting tooth and nail to make things tough for him. But I really dont see him backing down. I really dont.

By the way, the LIVABILITY of a city is highly subjective so any mushroom blogger can come up with any list he likes. It still does not change the fact that the economy of Lagos is far higher than that of many West African countries. Who made this so ? BOLA TINUBU ! That's why I also see the guy taking Nigeria places if allowed to.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Asgard73: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Simply ask Yoruba ...

What has Tinubu done in Lagos for the past 24 years ..

After 24 years not even the monorail.. oshodi Park was celebrated by Yoruba online like world heritage.. take a look at other Yoruba states.. poverty chronic hunger ..deserted..

What exactly is Tinubu bringing to Nigeria as president?
Yoruba says he identifies humans ... imagine!

If pdp have rule Nigeria for 24 years ... Yoruba will be the very first to shout Otoge .. like in kwara..

Even some state governors of 8 years has outdone Tinubu and his stooges 24 years... with all available funds ..

Honestly Ganduje 6 years alone has outdone Lagos since 99’ infrastructurally..

Funny how Sophisticators celebrate mediocres...

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by polinpo: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2021
baltty:

Anybody who does not realize that all the heat TINUBU is getting is from the PDP, Bode George, Ambode, etc has not been following Lagos politics. These are the sworn enemies of Tinubu and these people will do whatever they can to pull him back.... grin grin grin wink wink.

Our own is to be watching it all unfold. But let them leave us to think clearly oooo. Bode George the ex-convict should go and relax and allow us make our own decisions instead of pursuing and imposing his personal vendatta against Tinubu on all of us. For me oo, whoever it is that thinks he can rule us should come and try except PDP. PDP has been done and dusted a long time ago. No more going back to the era when DIEZANI and her colleagues were operating our national revenue and treasury like their private savings accounts.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2021
As long as there is unitary system, Yoruba can never have peace of mind because igbos will never allow them to be.

Bring your candidate, support Yul Dochie for president, stop attacking Yoruba politicians sad
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by NewsForYou: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2021
I will preach that Nigerians learn to live with one another irrespective or tribe, religion or political affiliation.
Don’t make yourself the tool that destroy Nigeria as it is. We all need Nigeria.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Trash as usual. Why can't Yorubas elect Tinubu to preside over Oduduwa Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by baltty: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Trash as usual. Why can't Yorubas elect Tinubu to preside over Oduduwa Republic.

My guy, you're nothing but a bitter PDP guy that is still pissed off with TINUBU that he cut short the partying and frivolous spending spree with Jonathan for you guys. You people should allow Nigeria be and stop trying to make us hate TINUBU who has done us no wrong. On the contrary, he has done us a lot of good by not perturbing our lagos-domiciled businesses.

I am a pure ibo guy. Raised in Lagos but now residing in the EAST. I have nothing against TINUBU and if he wishes to aspire to the highest position in the land and is qualified to do so, then I wish him well ..... na my own be that ! cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2021
baltty:

My guy you bitter PDP guys should allow Nigeria be and stop trying to make us hate a person that has done us no wrong. On the contrary he has done us good

I am a pure ibo guy.
There is nothing like Ibo, stop trying to claim to be the great Igbos.As for tinubu, he is free to contest against a northern candidate from the North in PDP.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by baltty: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
As for tinubu, he is free to contest against a northern candidate from the North in PDP.

YES ! This is the spirit. If you don't want TINUBU as your president then make sure you do not vote for him. Let those who see him as talented vote for him. But trying very very hard to demonize him and make the whole country hate him just for your own selfish ANGRY-PDP kind of reasons for me is downright stupid and unpatriotic.

Personally, the only people I see or hear demonizing him are selfish people who have missed out on the largesse in Lagos and are trying to get back at him by tarnishing his image. Apart from Bode George, most people have very nice things to say about him. Yet my fellow ibos want us to believe he is not qualified so that we will be fooled and vote the PDP thieves back into power for them to squander our national resources all over again. Abegi !
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
baltty:

YES ! This is the spirit. If you don't want TINUBU as your president then make sure you do not vote for him. Let those who see him as talented vote for him. But trying very very hard to demonize him and make the whole country hate him just for your own selfish ANGRY-PDP kind of reasons for me is downright stupid and unpatriotic.

Personally, the only people I see or hear demonizing him are selfish people who have missed out on the largesse in Lagos and are trying to get back at him by tarnishing his image. Apart from Bode George, most people have very nice things to say about him. Yet my fellow ibos want us to believe he is not qualified so that we will be fooled and vote the PDP thieves back into power for them to squander our national resources all over again. Abegi !
First of all, you are not Igbo, secondly, you must be a comedian, if you think PDP are thieves and the bullion van tinubu and apc are saints.Nigerians are wiser
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by baltty: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
I knew you would want to use that as your easy escape route by saying that I am probably Yoruba and claiming to be Ibo. If you want me to prove to you I am a full complete Ibo from Ekwulobia I will give you my whatsapp number and we will converse in Igbo for as long as you want. In any case, I am not here to prove anything to anybody but just to make my point.

The angry and disgruntled Ibo PDP people should not try to make all Ibos hate TINUBU because TINUBU has not done anything bad to we Ibos. He never uses his political might to oppress Ibos in Lagos so why should we hate him ? Why ? why ? why ?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
baltty:

My guy, you're nothing but a bitter PDP guy that is still pissed off with TINUBU that he cut short the partying and frivolous spending spree with Jonathan for you guys. You people should allow Nigeria be and stop trying to make us hate TINUBU who has done us no wrong. On the contrary, he has done us a lot of good by not perturbing our lagos-domiciled businesses.

I am a pure ibo guy. Raised in Lagos but now residing in the EAST. I have nothing against TINUBU and if he wishes to aspire to the highest position in the land and is qualified to do so, then I wish him well ..... na my own be that ! cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Tinubu can never be my president
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by baltty: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Speak for yourself. For yourself and Ex-convict Bode George only ... Hahahahahahahah ! Ye ye dey worry you grin grin grin grin...
Re: Why Tinubu Is Best For Nigeria by Valkrie: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
bonapri:
He is an exceptional manager of resources and a seasoned administrator, writes Tosin Adeyanju

“We have discovered a man who is ready to sacrifice all he has for his fatherland…the least sacrifice we can make is to let the whole country see the Leadership we have seen, feel the compassion we have felt; and move the maker of modern Lagos (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) to the moulder of a greater Nigeria”- Hon James Faleke

Setting was at the TSG Secretariat on highbrow Kainji Crescent, Maitama. The atmosphere was electrifying with enthusiastic APC Chieftains and members, TSG faithful in celebration mood. All gladly donning an all-white attire with the famous “Asiwaju Logo” inscribed on them.
The highpoint of the day was when speaker upon speaker mounted the podium to list reasons why Tinubu remains the best Presidential Candidate for APC at the moment.

For Senate Deputy Whip, Senator Sabi Abdullahi from Niger Sate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu remains the best option for the rich and the poor in Nigeria.

“The man who is up and the man who is down are all affected by what is happening in the country. Jagaban will make a difference.”

In his words, Member, House of Representatives from Borno State, Hon Mohammed Zana describes Jagaban as a nation builder whose contributions to nation building have benefited most Nigerians.

“Jagaban is a nation builder. So, we are going to win this election by God’s grace in 2023”, he declared. For the Speaker of the Kano State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Hamisu Chidari who also graced the occasion, Kano State which has the highest number of voters and delegates in the country would repay Tinubu act of helping President Muhammadu Buhari to become President in 2015.

According to him, “My Purpose is to kick-start the journey that will take us to the villa by God’s grace with Asiwaju Tinubu as the number one Citizen of Nigeria. “ He added that “In Kano, being the state with the highest number of delegates, we have already decided and already concluded; we are set to give him at least 98 Percent of delegates in the primaries. Not only that, we are set as usual to give him the highest number of votes so that come May 29, 2023, we will be at the Eagle Square to swear him in as the President”.

The Kano Speaker buttressed the popular slogan of TSG”SAKKAYA,” meaning “Payback” by declaring that “all of us in the North-West are aware of the role he (Asiwaju) played in taking our son, President Buhari, to the villa. So, we are going to reward him; we are going to pay him back. So, I have assured him of victory. Almost all the delegates from the North-West States are going to vote for him in the Primary elections.” He capped his assertions thus: “We don’t know a better candidate than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.”

Speaking during the programme, a Member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives and Chairman, House Committee on Finance, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke poignantly declared that Asiwaju Tinubu deserves offer of first refusal from the APC for the 2023 Presidential election. In his speech titled “Run, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu,” Faleke said; “it is not often that history nurtures a particular person to fit into the need of a particular time; Our Party is therefore lucky that it does not need to go on a wild goose chase for the man to fly our Party’s flag in these challenging times; a time when the Presidency of Nigeria must go to the person who can continue to end banditry, to crush kidnappers and engage separatists so that our people can live in peace and prosperity. This is a man who will use his financial wizardry to further the gains of economic transformation.”

Faleke went further to state that “To secure the votes of majority in 2023, we must present a candidate who knows where the shoe pinches the average Nigerian, not just because he has been there, but because, as the governor of the most difficult, most complex state in Nigeria, he put smiles on the faces of the poor by convincing the rich to join the government to chase poverty from the streets…That man is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is already our National Leader. (And) by the practice and standards in other climes, when the issue of raising a Presidential candidate is on the burner, such a personality should be given the right of first refusal.”

Further pushing for the suitability of Asiwaju for the highest office in the land, Faleke said: “People have wondered why I am on the frontiers for the campaign to draft Asiwaju Tinubu for Presidency. For me and many other men and women he raised, the least sacrifice we can make is to let the whole country see the Leadership we have seen, feel the compassion we have felt; and move the maker of modern Lagos to the moulder of a greater Nigeria.”

In his address, the Director –General of TSG, Arc Umar Ibrahim Mohammed said: “In our search for credible Ieadership to consolidate and improve on the enormous gains of the Buhari administration in the next dispensation, we have painstakingly and consciously undertaken to observe, study and critically analysed the challenges confronting the nation as well as our immense resources, potential and strength. We have also reflected deeply on the outstanding Leadership qualities, personal attributes and antecedents of Asiwaju Tinubu as a man with the attributes of hard work, extensive vision, rich experience and striking intelligence, networks of vital contacts, sense of equity, justice and fairness with high regard for the rule of law.”

“Tinubu is a bridge builder across regional, ethnic and religious lines that is capable of uniting the country. We have identified him as an exceptional manager of resources and a seasoned administrator and we are convinced that the nation needs him in the next dispensation.
“We have no doubt that he has the capacity and the political will to institute a new concept of governance and new agenda of sustainable development, to provide effective leadership, capable of providing solutions to the numerous challenges confronting the nation.”

Indeed, the nation’s political atmosphere has been agog lately with supporters of Tinubu leading the pack with the huge numbers of support group they parade engaging in unrelenting advocacy on the need for the National Leader of the APC to throw his hat in the Presidential ring and for all Nigerians to support him.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/01/why-tinubu-is-best-for-nigeria/

Tinubu is only best for you and your household...!! As for Nigeria he would not even see the time....!!!

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Stop Forex Supply To Banks By End Of 2022 / List Of 11 Willie Obiano's Crimes That Made Efcc To Arrest Him / Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.