Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria (1942 Views)

Best Generator To Buy / Best Generator To Buy / Which Best Generator Can I Get With Between 75k - 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Could it be
SUMEC FIRMAN
Elepaq
Lutian
I power
Your opinion is needed

6 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
How long do generators last?
Depending on the quality of the engine, you can expect a portable generator to last between 1000 and 2000 hours. That means if you run your portable generator an average of 100 hours per year, it will last between 10 and 20 years.

Do you want to know more on how to run your generator??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
A friend introduced me to Sumec Firman product with a good reason,
According to him. he said if you buy Sumec Firman generator you will easily see the spare parts and they also have a service centre which they can take care of your generator with original spare parts but when you buy another brand generator when anything spoil on it, you are still going to look for the original part's and is going to be Sumec Firman spare parts because it's original

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Emray9ja: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ify044:
Could it be
SUMEC FIRMAN
Elepaq
Lutian
I power
Your opinion is needed

For me SUMEC FIRMAN is reliable and trusted. Others to are okay but not like Sumec Firman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Beckano40: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Ify044 post=108139173]Could it be
SUMEC FIRMAN
Elepaq
Lutian
I power
Your opinion is needed[ Elepaq or SUMEC FIRMAN]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Why this AC6000E2 look small and have a big capacity
Is the spare parts easy to get in a local market??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
I'll be in a situation whereby I have used many types of generator in two years, I would have say it because of a bad maintenance, a friend introduced me to sumec fireman products which I purchased it and after six months it has a little issue and I was afraid calling my mechanic on it, on a good day I was checking through my internet concerning the product and I come across sumec fireman service centre of which I put a call to them, not up to 1 hours I Saw an engineer come to my house and fix up my generator� and since then I have been using my generator for 3 years now�
I'm not only happy for the product I'm also happy cos Sumec Firman has a service centre and they have a good professional engineers UP SUMEC FIRMAN ��

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Finally I have find out that sumec firman products is the best
I'm using it to pump my water using it for my home appliance it carries everything very well SUMEC FIRMAN THE BEST GENERATOR IN NIGERIA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by yesloaded: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Ify044:
Finally I have find out that sumec firman products is the best
I'm using it to pump my water using it for my home appliance it carries everything very well SUMEC FIRMAN THE BEST GENERATOR IN NIGERIA

Original Sumec Fireman is good but don't quickly conclude it's the best generating set
I use thermocool and it's been 2yrs 9months I've been using it that I've never changed the spark plug that comes with the generator. The only thing I do is to replace the oil at every 6weeks and nothing else.

Maintenance culture also contribute to wellness of power generating set

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Now I am using Sumec Firman generator, I'm proudly to introduce it to anyone around me.
This product has since to be the best and I can't loving it, SUMEC FIRMAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
yesloaded:

Original Sumec Fireman is good but don't quickly conclude it's the best generating set
I use thermocool and it's been 2yrs 9months I've been using it that I've never changed the spark plug that comes with the generator. The only thing I do is to replace the oil at every 6weeks and nothing else.

Maintenance culture also contribute to wellness of power generating set

Yes you're right,
Thermocool is another good generator but the spare parts is hard to get in local market

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Ify044(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2021
How often should I change generator engine oil?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Nnadozie20(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Change your Generators engine oil regularly like every three (3) weeks is the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by chinaza03: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
I also use SUMEC PRODUCT my generator I changed the engine oil every two weeks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by chinaza03: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2021
SUMEC FIRMAN, the best and reliable product you can get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by uncleck: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Very poor marketing

6 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria by Olebunne94(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Two weeks is ok
Depend on how you use it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Locked Iphones For Sale / Inside The Worlds Most Expensive Yatch That Has Cinemas And A Reptile House. / LG Smart Tv Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.