Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop (282 Views)

Mara Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet: Get Free $2 And Earn More / This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / Get Free $2 Evey 5hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
This Airdrop gives you free 100,000 tokens just for signing up. At the current rate, that is equivalent to $260!

It is already listed on PancakeSwap.
Which means, as soon as you reach the minimum withdrawal, you can withdraw all your coins immediately...no waiting time.

You can mine the coin for free or get more through referrals.

Use the link in my signature to join.

If you ask any questions on how to link your account to Trustwallet or any other questions at all regarding the Airdrop, please ask, I'll do my best to answer them as I'm not only after getting referrals but I'll also be available to provide support to all who will sign up through my link.
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2021
palzee:
This Airdrop gives you free 100,000 tokens just for signing up. At the current rate, that is equivalent to $260!

Which means, as soon as you reach the minimum withdrawal, you can withdraw all your coins immediately...no waiting time.

If you ask any questions on how to link your account to Trustwallet or any other questions at all regarding the Airdrop, please ask, I'll do my best to answer them as I'm not only after getting referrals but I'll also be available to provide support to all who will sign up through my link.

I noticed the link in the signature is not working. Please, I'm trying to fix it.
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by Simdyofficial(f): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
palzee:

link not opening.
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Simdyofficial:
link not opening.

I've fixed it now. I wanted to shorten it but it's like NL doesn't permit that. You can check, it's working now. Thanks.
Feel free to ask me any questions
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by Simdyofficial(f): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
palzee:

I've fixed it now. I wanted to shorten it but it's like NL doesn't permit that. You can check, it's working now. Thanks.
already have 10m lovecoin grin
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by Simdyofficial(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2021
palzee:

do you have any other good telegram mining not that we can do?
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Simdyofficial:
already have 10m lovecoin grin

I'm jealous!!!!!
Have you seen the price recently? That's approximately $26,000. O.M.G!!!! Kudos!
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Simdyofficial:
do you have any other good telegram mining not that we can do?

None for now o. Most of them are time wasters. So unless I'm extremely sure it's a good project, I don't usually partake
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by Simdyofficial(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2021
palzee:

I'm jealous!!!!!
Have you seen the price recently? That's approximately $26,000. O.M.G!!!! Kudos!
I don't think so. 9million lovecoin isn't worth $1 self
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Simdyofficial:
I don't think so. 9million lovecoin isn't worth $1 self

When was the Las time you checked the price
Re: Earn Free $2,600 From This Airdrop by palzee(f): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Oh, my bad.

Where is that crying emoji when I need it.

I'm mixing the price up with a different Lovecoin

(1) (Reply)

Hands Down, This Is All Time Best Investment / Exodus Wallet Review. A Complete Guide For Beginners. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.