Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Got A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Interview (13986 Views)

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / How I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Interview by stamapro(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Be careful though, I remember my experience. Applied to this company that is strange like the one you listed above, when I got there, I discovered I was not the only one. That boosted my confidence and patience to wait, apart from the fact that the place is outside town, the building still under construction, we waited, like for 30mins, before the organizers showed up, as if, they too were not prepared for what they met. They took us to a room, different presentations started, till now I still didn't get what the company is all about. Trouble started however, when one of the applicant indicated he was no longer interested, as he stood up to go, they organizers shouted him down, that he can't leave now, and ordered the door to be locked. I turned back to look and saw other strange people inside the building, that was when I knew, I have come to one chance job interview...
Re: I Got A Job Interview by airsaylongcome: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Anyway....whatever it is.....don't loose guard

Because if you loose guard the fake company fit maga you

Ọmọ! Jail no go fit you o. Only how many days wey u no dey here I don miss you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Interview by Wuenglishepp03: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Pls does anyone know about this company:
Dear Applicant,
You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Rybid
Position (B.D.S)
Venue: 150b, Oba Ogunji Rd Ogba Lagos.

Hope it's not GNLD people lol
oga run.... E get why.
Re: I Got A Job Interview by maiquel: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na dem!
Run!
Re: I Got A Job Interview by Buffalo2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Did you apply to the company?
Re: I Got A Job Interview by FishFisher: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oga
Na Neolife people oooo
I dun go that particular office called Elyte house
Na Motivational teachings n preachings u go receive until u r forced to pay money for certificate .
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Interview by kelvyn7: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
stamapro:
Be careful though, I remember my experience. Applied to this company that is strange like the one you listed above, when I got there, I discovered I was not the only one. That boosted my confidence and patience to wait, apart from the fact that the place is outside town, the building still under construction, we waited, like for 30mins, before the organizers showed up, as if, they too were not prepared for what they met. They took us to a room, different presentations started, till now I still didn't get what the company is all about. Trouble started however, when one of the applicant indicated he was no longer interested, as he stood up to go, they organizers shouted him down, that he can't leave now, and ordered the door to be locked. I turned back to look and saw other strange people inside the building, that was when I knew, I have come to one chance job interview...

Please how did it end? shocked
Re: I Got A Job Interview by tosyne55(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Don't go there, they are kidnappers.

Below are the pictures of the place.
The first picture is the building they are using before completion and purchase of the building.

The second and third picture is the school beside the place.
I repeat, don't go there.
Thanks boss
Re: I Got A Job Interview by hassinho707(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

they are GNLD with different format..... They won't force you to bring money like the GNLD that we know do...

They will tell you they are business executives that can train you to become a good entrepreneur....

They once invited me. After the first stage of their interview where I was clearly told that I wasn't going to be offered a job, I told them that I needed to go to Agege to buy something.

Na so I take come back to Akiode. They kept calling and sending sms, but I no get interest.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Interview by tosyne55(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
FishFisher:
Oga
Na Neolife people oooo
Na Motivational teachings n preachings u go receive until u r forced to pay money for certificate .
Lol
lol
Re: I Got A Job Interview by OdenKelechi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

Don't waste your Tfare of your outfit....There's nothing at that oba ogunji road in ogba....I made the mistake of going there once and i can categorically tell you there's no Rybid shit there....The place only has houses, no office or companies there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Interview by agboworin01: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Stay clear; unrepentant scamer
Re: I Got A Job Interview by tosyne55(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Don't waste your Tfare of your outfit....There's nothing at that oba ogunji road in ogba....I made the mistake of going there once and i can categorically tell you there's no Rybid shit there....The place only has houses, no office or companies there.
Thanks everyone, I won't be going
Re: I Got A Job Interview by omoharry(f): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

Did you remember applying to that company ?if not ,then it's GNLD.
Re: I Got A Job Interview by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
I promised you is multi level marketing or GLND or Foreover Living Product.
Re: I Got A Job Interview by MiaBeer(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
I have applied to several places ...so I can't actually remember which company this one is

Just put on an anti fraud and kidnapping underwear before the visit. You will be alerted when you’re 5 feet from the door. We still need you here at Nairaland shocked
Re: I Got A Job Interview by Slymking: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

Hope it's not GNLD people lol[/quote]
They've sent me this message like thrice now to come for interview, someone told me they're agent.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Interview by phazotron(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

Gnld
Re: I Got A Job Interview by phazotron(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
FishFisher:
Oga
Na Neolife people oooo
Lol

Very stupid thing
Re: I Got A Job Interview by hakeem4(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

scam bro
Re: I Got A Job Interview by tosyne55(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Slymking:

Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

They've sent me this message like thrice now to come for interview, someone told me they're agent.
Agent of whatt
Re: I Got A Job Interview by powalez: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
DOHENEY: Hi,
A mail was sent to you for an interview coming up on SATURDAY 4th DEC 2021, Time: 9:00 am at AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC. SUITE A4/A5, BETHEL PLAZA, PLOT 6 GARDEN AVENUE, ENUGU for the post of a BUSINESS EXECUTIVE

I hope this one is real?
Re: I Got A Job Interview by Hkff: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
No
Re: I Got A Job Interview by OdenKelechi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Thanks everyone, I won't be going

You're welcome
Re: I Got A Job Interview by Matthewdan(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dear Mathew, You are invited for an INTERVIEW at Glimscroft LLC Position: B.D.S. Role: Acting as: 1) Business Dev Personel 2) Casual Worker 3) Graduate Trainee
Date:Tuesday, 31th Novemba, 2021 by 8am
Venue: 150b, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, WEB: www.glimscroft.com.ng Best Regards,
Philip Eze Tel:08187177490‎

I got same text i just follow my instinct i ignored it seeing this thread gives some kind of joy.
Re: I Got A Job Interview by yommyoke: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders
Dear Applicant,
Position (B.D.S)

Oh boy, I received an invitation for an interview by a different company but that same address for about three times, I'm now sure na GNLD idiots
Re: I Got A Job Interview by AdeOlasode(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
stamapro:
you're correct, I also went there, they are nothing but more or less a ritualist
Re: I Got A Job Interview by arewacrown50000: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kidnappers full there
I got the same message too
Re: I Got A Job Interview by stamapro(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
kelvyn7:

Please how did it end? shocked

The slightest Chance I got when they opened the door, I escaped like a bird from the fowlers snare, don't know how the rest managed, because they were mostly ladies.. I presume that was why their attention was not on me, much, I really made a very very foolish choice that day going for that invite for interview. Learnt my lesson

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Interview by ImaIma1(f): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Omniman:
cool people have to learn to organize and keep track of the places they applied to...

Create a data sheet with the following table

Name of company:
Position applied:
Date of application :
Description of company (optional):
Address:
Remark:

With these data you can help yourself and help others too angry

And they can stop disturbing Nairaland everytime with questions they can answer themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank / Do You Know This Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.