Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) (39675 Views)

Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / Ojukwu's Son Graduates From University Of North Texas (photos) / Let’s Support Buhari As We Did To Jonathan : Ojukwu’s Son To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by od501: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Ojuwku was a coward, he ran when the heat was high. A typical coward that left 3 million soul in the hand of their enemy

That's not true sir. Go back and read about the war. The war lasted more than a year after Ojukwu left for Ivry Coast. Also read about the rules of engagement, that's the only way you will come to understand the rules of wars. Ghadaffi tried the same method, but he was unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Juanmike:
If you know who you chatting with, you will screenshot our chat
Keep in remembrance, cos you beneath me. You should be proud I condescend so low to your level.
Bye.
mumu! Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Mr do you know who ayam. Abeg get lost!
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Bethrose: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
od501:

That's not true sir. Go back and read about the war. The war lasted more than a year after Ojukwu left for Ivry Coast. Also read about the rules of engagement, that's the only way you will come to understand the rules of wars. Ghadaffi tried the same method, but he was unfortunate.
Chop knuckle for educating a blockhead.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Bethrose: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
ebukajay184:
Afamefuna, son of the late Biafran warlord, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has made his debut in the traditional Igbo society with an Ijele dance, IgbereTV reports.

His mother, Bianca shared photos from the occasion which was also the 10th Ojukwu Memorial Day in Owerri, Imo State.

Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu shared the photos on Facebook with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2731189927181704&id=100008721701950

Dynasty things
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by warlordd(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:

He sold Massob to Obasanjo in 2003/2004.. same with asari dokub..

They collected funds froma F.G... none spend 6 month in dungeon.

The same thing with Kanu. He collected money from Pdp in 2019 and cancelled his No-election order just 2 weeks to general elections.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Grandkay21(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Since the senior Emeka is not ready to follow his father's legacy , I think Bianca is about to introduce him to Biafra society , you to the limelight ,

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
BABANGBALI:
mumu! Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Mr do you know who ayam. Abeg get lost!
We are squared.
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
od501:

Ojuwku was protected while young ignorant biafrans were dying in million, he crowned his cowardness with running away

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by fabson21(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
See as pikin fresh omo
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bianca tried o....She kept her husband's legacy alive. Surely grooming her children for politics grin

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by SATANISTT: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
how does it feel like opening a nairaland account just to be hating on igbos. How does it feel like ? Seek help
YOU are AN ARM ROBBER, YOU KEEP LURING INNOCENT NAIRALANDERS AND ROBBING THEM OF THEIR BELONGINGS. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by od501: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Ojuwku was protected while young ignorant biafrans were dying in million, he crowned his cowardness with running away

You are not qualified to make this argument. I shall speak no more.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by vankaid: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Uwazulike loyalty to Ikemba family is worthy of mention.
Even though he’s a sell out.
A sellout because Nnamdi Kanu told you so he can take over his Biafra "struggle" business both of them were running.

They both cashed out while idiots like you guys idolise them.
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Chibudollar: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
YOU are AN ARM ROBBER, YOU KEEP LURING INNOCENT NAIRALANDERS AND ROBBING THEM OF THEIR BELONGINGS. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
if you check my profile very well I have been on nairaland for over 8 years and I am mostly active on 3 threads, but because of you I will be more active just to keep you busy grin you Sabi troll abi?
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Bethrose: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
yabatown:

This guy dey fine

Confirmed.
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Longman8: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
When the son born under the soil finally arrived. In the words of Ojukwu "Onye ayala nwanne ya".

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by DrakeSillor(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
kramer:
This woman doesn’t age at all
Just wanted to say the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Hope he is not a simp and coward like his father. Ojukwu wey dey chop FFK leftover

The way I eat ur mother's own..
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Thomist(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Terrier99:
FFK's genes are very strong.

Those saying this boy has Bianca's nose and Ojukwu's throat are merely trying to deny the inevitable fact. This boy is a splitting image of FFK.
They are only trying to deceive themselves into thinking otherwise.

That your mother slept with those gutter street guys to give birth because of your father's weakness to impregnate your well known olosho mother doesn't mean is applicable to everyone. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by PANDA2: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Afamefuna, son of the late Biafran warlord, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has made his debut in the traditional Igbo society with an Ijele dance, IgbereTV reports.

His mother, Bianca shared photos from the occasion which was also the 10th Ojukwu Memorial Day in Owerri, Imo State.

Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu shared the photos on Facebook with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2731189927181704&id=100008721701950

This is a well known rites of passage in Igbo traditional society.
Ijele is the highest masquerade in igboland

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by PANDA2: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Mariangeles:
Culture is beautiful.
Ome n'ala a maka.
Igbo ndi oma. kiss

Our people don’t joke with their culture
From rich to poor, both young and old.
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by christopherozo: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Longman8:
When the son born under the soil finally arrived. In the words of Ojukwu "Onye ayala nwanne ya".
Cool guy home and abroad

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Terrier99: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Thomist:

That your mother slept with those gutter street guys to give birth because of your father's weakness to impregnate your well known olosho mother doesn't mean is applicable to everyone. Idiot.

Cajethan, I'm sorry I don't reply to Enugu wawa lesser Igbos like you. Get full-blooded Igbos to reply me and I will engage them.
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by sandali: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingMack:
Some people wey dey live for up floor of this post jus dey debate about the boy looks..I'm nose this! I'm face that...are dey high from snake weed pepper soup undecided grin..Lala come tell us wettin you add for that pepper soup

Half brained jobless crits. What has this got to do with the price of oil? Dude is handsome. Next..

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by moupe: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

The face is the fathers long and then you see that it is streamlined like the mother's yet inherited the fathers eyes, but replaced the fathers snub nose with something much better,

Fine boy

Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Jalaw: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Social Media low-life mofo.

Ojeni:

Is only a blind and ignorant nitwit like you that see any fragility in dis guy. Look at his eyes that look like razor blade. Ijele is not an easy masquerade to face in IGBOLAND
Re: Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) by Thomist(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Terrier99:

Cajethan, I'm sorry I don't reply to Enugu wawa lesser Igbos like you. Get full-blooded Igbos to reply me and I will engage them.

Nobody that I know will exhibit the amount of ignorance you're showcasing against the Igbo race.

If u like call me Jonathan.
I'm not from Enugu, but you should know where Enugu comes from. No state can claim more Igbo than Enugu. Be mindful of your right up on public forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.