Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nimc Mobile App: Have You Been Able To Print Your Id Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimc Mobile App: Have You Been Able To Print Your Id Card? (578 Views)

Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nimc Mobile App: Have You Been Able To Print Your Id Card? by Talk2david1(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Few months ago, the minister for digital economy announced that Nigerians that registered for NIN and got just a slip of paper can now print their ID card themselves using the NIMC mobile app from Google play store.
In My own experience, after downloading the app, when it gets to the stage where I am supposed to get an OTP sent to My number, it keeps showing that dew to issues with the service provider they are unable to send the OTP. I went to their head office and was told there's nothing they could do about it, I should just keep trying. It's been 2 months now and the same thing and I need the ID to verify myself on Coursera in order to get My certificates. My question is, has anyone gotten their ID through the app or its the same thing?
Re: Nimc Mobile App: Have You Been Able To Print Your Id Card? by ademasta(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Yes... Since October this year
Re: Nimc Mobile App: Have You Been Able To Print Your Id Card? by Mack5ive: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yes i did mine last year

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Re-strategises After Re-alignment In Osun Politics (pics) / Nigeria Political Space 2021 : Each Region Relationship With President Buhari / Nairalanders 2022 Prophecies For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.