Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes (1365 Views)

Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni / Habiba Muhammed And Yamusa Bello Emerge Best PhD Students Same Day / Photos: School Pupils Gets Goats For Clinching First Position In Their Classes I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by CampussNews: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Upadte from

A proud South African Mother has taken to social media to celebrate her twin duaghters for excelling academically and coming out best in their classes, Siggy reports.

The woman known on Twitter as @Kgothatso___ revealed that the twins bagged awards in their respective classes in primary school.

According to her, they each got the overall best in their subjects and topped their separate classes.

She shared photos of the little girls showing off their certificates of achievement and revealed that she asked them to state what they would like as reward.

https:///mother-celebrates-her-twin-daughters-as-they-both-emerge-best-in-their-classes/

Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by CampussNews: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nairaland parents will save these to show their children grin cheesy
Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Marry who have brains so you can birth intelligent children not some cultists drug infested semen carriers.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by devilmaycry: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marry who have brains so you can birth intelligent children not some cultists drug infested semen carriers.
stop this mentality..i am not supporting cultiism but most cultist are very intelligient just so you know

2 Likes

Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
devilmaycry:
stop this mentality..i am not supporting cultiism but most cultist are very intelligient just so you know
If they are Intelligent, they won't involve themselves in cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by devilmaycry: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
If they are Intelligent, they won't involve themselves in cultism.
you dnt know anything
Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by Sigggy: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

I have been waiting for Iyaebe to advise the men against marrying those kind of women too. It's over six hours and I'm still waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by ashewoboy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
they will study medicine and be practicing keith moorecheesy.
Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by Sigggy: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
And you think you are a product of the former? smh

(1) (Reply)

Date For The Uj Post Ume / Any Info On Auchi Poly Admission List / U.I Cut Off Mark For All Courses2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.