Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale (2506 Views)

Please Help Kia Magentis 2002 Vs Honda Accord 1998-2002 / Honda Civic 1998 Model. / GOLF 4 (1998 Model) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Honda Accord 1998 model.
In good working condition as the engine and gear is sound, neat body, not registered, used a little and parked for a while, just A.C that needs fixing.

PRICE : 800K NEGOTIABLE

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Can u imagination
Something Dem use this flit take flit am for 800k
Wtf man..

15 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by skywalker240(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
800k?

No be say Nigeria don cast finish con mean say una go Begin do like this op

People don de see Toyota run because of price, now una want start the Toyota crase for Honda abi angry

5 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by kinzey1: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
skywalker240:
800k?

No be say Nigeria don cast finish con mean say una go Begin do like this op

People don de see Toyota run because of price, now una want start the Toyota crase for Honda abi angry

i tire o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
samuel051:
Can u imagination
Something Dem use this flit take flit am for 800k
Wtf man..

Am very Sure U saw NEGOTIABLE
if you are not making an offer no need to comment Sir.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
MaestroID:

Am very Sure U saw NEGOTIABLE
if you are not making an offer no need to comment Sir.
shut up,won't u disown ur father if he even start pricing this waferstix for 300k..see no just let me naked swear for u o..
Wtf man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2021
samuel051:
shut up,won't u disown ur father if he even start pricing this waferstix for 300k..see no just let me naked swear for u o..
Wtf man..

Na u dem go disown.
Why are Nigerians like you wayward and Dumb.
If you see wytn ur Papa no fit afford, you shut ur dirty trap and pass. MUST YOU COMMENT and SAY TRASH.

YOU HAVE A MILLION PROBLEMS WHY ADD THIS TO IT. YOU aren't the only one who saw this post, but your stupidity no like u waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2021
MaestroID:

Na u dem go disown.
Why are Nigerians like you wayward and Dumb.
If you see wytn ur Papa no fit afford, you shut ur dirty trap and pass. MUST YOU COMMENT and SAY TRASH.

YOU HAVE A MILLION PROBLEMS WHY ADD THIS TO IT. YOU aren't the only one who saw this post, but your stupidity no like u waka pass.
Idiot..carry ur grandparents generational poverty put ontop the poor over millaged trolley,na there ur Christmas expenses dey because it's very obvious..I must say anything because efcc say "see something say something" you should be arrested at 2am by efcc for this gross wickedness and greed. Nonsense angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2021
I sure say ur papa burial still dey pending that's why u won use another person skateboard wey no fit from sagamu reach ota wey dem ask u to sell as scrap wey u borrow grooming go flit say u spray am,carry ur generational poverty press am..only ur poverty u put alone go dey make both front and back legs pull every 2 electric poles d Moto waka reach.sell mechanic join d motor too o because ur family problem don transfer enter d motor Mumu

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2021
samuel051:
Idiot..carry ur grandparents generational poverty put ontop the poor over millaged trolley,na there ur Christmas expenses dey because it's very obvious..I must say anything because efcc say "see something say something" you should be arrested at 2am by efcc for this gross wickedness and greed. Nonsense angry angry angry

Thats why a lot of you face difficulties in life.
You can never mind your business and am sure thats why your family members no they gree move forward.

I replied you without insults at first, but the curse wey dem use fllw u from village dy disturb you seriously. Na people like una dem no dy carry fllw body cus una go mind una business. Am sure 50 condom would have saved ur parents the abomination of having you.

Try dy Mind your Business.
No be everything you see you must talk.
So that Ur Generational family curse no go dy Affect you and ur Children.
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2021
samuel051:
I sure say ur papa burial still dey pending that's why u won use another person skateboard wey no fit from sagamu reach ota wey dem ask u to sell as scrap wey u borrow grooming go flit say u spray am,carry ur generational poverty press am..only ur poverty u put alone go dey make both front and back legs pull every 2 electric poles d Moto waka reach.sell mechanic join d motor too o because ur family problem don transfer enter d motor Mumu

Na ur Papa n Mama go die before XMAS and I Pray their debtors come pick U up to pay what they own. I even doubt if you will make it to the NEW YEAR.

IF you do then thank GOD. If You don't know its ur mothers attitude of sleeping around and bore a USELESS CURSED CHILD LIKE U, WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S FAMILY and mind his BUSINESS.

AM SURE YOU WILL MEET THE IFA PRIEST WHO GAVE UR MOTHER BELLE.
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin nobody go buy ur Jerry can for 800k poverty stricken idiot.. come make I give u 2h take eat beans and pap..failed 6th hand scrap dealer
MaestroID:

Na ur Papa n Mama go die before XMAS and I Pray their debtors come pick U up to pay what they own. I even doubt if you will make it to the NEW YEAR.

IF you do then thank GOD. If You don't know its ur mothers attitude of sleeping around and bore a USELESS CURSED CHILD LIKE U, WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S FAMILY and mind his BUSINESS.

AM SURE YOU WILL MEET THE IFA PRIEST WHO GAVE UR MOTHER BELLE.
Collector
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2021
MaestroID:

Thats why a lot of you face difficulties in life.
You can never mind your business and am sure thats why your family members no they gree move forward.

I replied you without insults at first, but the curse wey dem use fllw u from village dy disturb you seriously. Na people like una dem no dy carry fllw body cus una go mind una business. Am sure 50 condom would have saved ur parents the abomination of having you.

Try dy Mind your Business.
No be everything you see you must talk.
So that Ur Generational family curse no go dy Affect you and ur Children.
Looking at the front and back of the motor,I can understand how both ur parents look like grin grin grin
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Ur father deadbody go ugly well well becos he look like D back of d motor grin grin grin
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
samuel051:
Looking at the front and back of the motor,I can understand how both ur parents look like grin grin grin

Listening to the way you talk...
Your both parents must have hooked up from psychiatric home. And am sure ur children have the same tendency of becoming Mad.
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MaestroID(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
samuel051:
grin grin grin grin nobody go buy ur Jerry can for 800k poverty stricken idiot.. come make I give u 2h take eat beans and pap..failed 6th hand scrap dealer Collector

I just saw ur Mothers corpse by the road side. And your dad was still having sex with her. What a dirty family you came from
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by diportivo: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
fathers and mothers

that are on their own jeje

na them una dey take ply monkey post for here undecided

na buhari cause am I'm sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by urose93(f): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Car selling thread gone bad. I dey enjoy the banter sha.
But that guy self wey started the insult to OP in the first place, abi the efcc agent, you for avoid the post the way others avoided nah. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
MaestroID:

Listening to the way you talk...
Your both parents must have hooked up from psychiatric home. And am sure ur children have the same tendency of becoming Mad.
Ur pa dead body wey resemble 6days eba wey rain beat..may his dead life be like the engine of this motor u are selling..na mechanic go dey repair him sickness las las..
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by samuel051: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
MaestroID:

I just saw ur Mothers corpse by the road side. And your dad was still having sex with her. What a dirty family you came from
Looking at ur motor history,I can imagine ur family history judging from ur guragura,it shows your entire generation health percentage,very soon una legs go dey pull off as una dey waka..very very dead family..bunch of pangolins grin grin grin
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by dadabashua1(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Hahahahahaha,kaiii naira land the comedy forum,well anyone that has been careful enough will observe that Honda prices has drastically gone up,reasons are the over priced Toyota has pushed people to look for alternative, its normal to expect Honda owners to also raise the price due to increase in demand,thank your stars if you are in the south, come to the north and see the prices of Good Honda cars grin,its even worst,then secondly might be due to the fact that people now have more knowledge on how to tackle the challenges that comes with Honda, but on a general note EVERYTHING is now expensive in Nigeria,but in that we should try and be fair to ourselves, well a paddy bought the same baby boy although cleaner than this and a 2002 model for 950k in Kaduna(Nigerian used)...Buhari and boys I salute una o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by skywalker240(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
dadabashua1:
Hahahahahaha,kaiii naira land the comedy forum,well anyone that has been careful enough will observe that Honda prices has drastically gone up,reasons are the over priced Toyota has pushed people to look for alternative, its normal to expect Honda owners to also raise the price due to increase in demand,thank your stars if you are in the south, come to the north and see the prices of Good Honda cars grin,its even worst,then secondly might be due to the fact that people now have more knowledge on how to tackle the challenges that comes with Honda, but on a general note EVERYTHING is now expensive in Nigeria,but in that we should try and be fair to ourselves, well a paddy bought the same baby boy although cleaner than this and a 2002 model for 950k in Kaduna(Nigerian used)...Buhari and boys I salute una o
This is what I have observed

Them want carry Toyota crase enter Honda
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by skywalker240(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
kinzey1:

i tire o.
Menh Civic 2004 manual I prize 600, before I go create thread come back Na 1.1m Dem sell am
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by skywalker240(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
samuel051 and maestroid

Abeg make una leave the innocent old Men and innocent old Women for una yeye argument angry

Nothing concern them concern una argument angry
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by skywalker240(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
diportivo:
fathers and mothers

that are on their own jeje

na them una dey take ply monkey post for here undecided

na buhari cause am I'm sure
Them two na cruise i swear grin

Anyways op no try for price

As for Samuel 051, it was not up to that point where you activate insult mode

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by Jagermeister(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
samuel051:
Wtf man..

You were doing alright until you mentioned his father... this is Africa, don’t do that!
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by Kingdemu: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
dadabashua1:
Honda is getting expensive in the North bro. Bought this one 700k in the morning with abeg and sold it 750k few hours later.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kingdemu:
Honda is getting expensive in the North bro. Bought this one 700k in the morning with abeg and sold it 750k few hours later.
this is cleaner and I'm sure the AC is working. Side note, I saw this particular car for $2500 (asking price, clean title) in the US but laughed away.

Op and his nigga should give us a fair fight without shooting stray bullets at their parents angry
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by dadabashua1(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Kingdemu:
wow
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by dadabashua1(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Kingdemu:
see the range a clean Toks DC now sells in the north

Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by Praxtech: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2021
MaestroID:
Honda Accord 1998 model.
In good working condition as the en.gine and gear is sound, neat body, not registered, used a little and parked for a while, just A.C that needs fixing.

PRICE : 800K NEGOTIABLE
Diportivo sell using your original monikers
Re: Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale by diportivo: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Praxtech:

Diportivo sell using your original monikers

tunde

je ki ori e pe ni December yii

ma je kin fun e l'epe o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop A Car With No Brakes / Car Logo And Their Origin / Top 10 Fastest Cars In The World 2018 – New World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.