Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences (8134 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power : October Payment Commences Fully / Npower: All Outstanding September Payment Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
All Npower Batch C1 Volunteers awaiting September payment due to one form of issue or the other, should note that all outstanding September payment have commenced.

Affected NPower Batch C1 Volunteers are advised to keep checking their account balance, as there might not be an alert.

Other issues with regards to payment are being processed, at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by obafemiican: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks,but my payroll status still shows failed and no action taken.please any hope for me? All my details are correct

1 Like

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
obafemiican:
Thanks,but my payroll status still shows failed and no action taken.please any hope for me? All my details are correct
You will be paid

1 Like

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Kolenda(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

All Npower Batch C1 Volunteers awaiting September payment due to one form of issue or the other, should note that all outstanding September payment have commenced.

Affected NPower Batch C1 Volunteers are advised to keep checking their account balance, as there might not be an alert.

What about Oct and Nov payments?
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Jubal01: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
October and November nko? "Boys" aint smiling o!
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
September stipend ongoing
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by obafemiican: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mr ezenwaez, good afternoon, please mine still shows failed and no action taken from pending, what's the way forward? This is the second times it will failed.
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
obafemiican:
Mr ezenwaez, good afternoon, please mine still shows failed and no action taken from pending, what's the way forward? This is the second times it will failed.
Please exercise patience if you have complained about it, September payment is ongoing, keep checking your account balance
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Charly500(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

Comrade Ezenwa, i know they are busy resolving payments for outstanding sept stipends.

when are they sending stipends for October and November. (Has payroll column been created for October) because for some reason i have been unable to access npower portal since two days now, as its been loading continuously without opening.
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Charly500:

Comrade Ezenwa, i know they are busy resolving payments for outstanding sept stipends.

when are they sending stipends for October and November. (Has payroll column been created for October) because for some reason i have been unable to access npower portal since two days now, as its been loading continuously without opening.
Yes October and November stipend is being worked on please exercise patience
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Charly500(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

We just have to hopeful. Thanks alot my Comrade.
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Charly500:

You are welcome
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Jubal01: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

Any timeline 4 this "working on" pls?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by uthlaw: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Charly500:

I always appreciate the way you asked your questions... Not like all does that talk like ezenwa is the minister in charge!
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Charly500(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
uthlaw:
I always appreciate the way you asked your questions... Not like all does that talk like ezenwa is the minister in charge!

Well thanks, i believe his efforts has really been helpful to alot of us, am still praying that those of us who have not recieved their stipends for september would be paid as soon as possible after resolution of the several issues raised, in order for the October and November payments to take effect also.

Am lucky to be among those that recieved for September, and to be honest, it meant alot at that time it came, thats why am hoping that others get paid also, especially those that have been going to their PPA regularly, notwithstanding the distance and cost of transportation in some cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by uthlaw: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Charly500:

Well thanks, i believe his efforts has really been helpful to alot of us, am still praying that those of us who have not recieved their stipends for september would be paid as soon as possible after resolution of the several issues raised, in order for the October and November payments to take effect also.

Am lucky to be among those that recieved for September, and to be honest, it meant alot at that time it came, thats why am hoping that others get paid also, especially those that have been going to their PPA regularly, notwithstanding the distance and cost of transportation in some cases.

are you a teacher, you can shaleye gan...till mid December b4 October payment,November own go long errrrr!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Easy2K: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

Thanks...my wife just got hers earlier today

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Charly500(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
uthlaw:
are you a teacher, you can shaleye gan...till mid December b4 October payment,November own go long errrrr!

Well am not a teacher, its in my nature to wish the best for others, nothing dey this life.

Hopefully, October Stipend will be paid this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Udoboss(m): 3:00am On Dec 03, 2021
I was paid Yesterday... Guys check
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Udoboss:
I was paid Yesterday... Guys check
Congratulations
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by madri4u: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Buhari’s Youngest Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq, On Nine Months Course; Travels To America For Delivery

Information available to The Gazelle News.com is that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq is on nine month course and had travelled to the United States of America for childbirth.

Farouq, who was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari in July 2019, is by age, the youngest minister in the Federal Cabinet of the president.

She was one-time National Treasurer of the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress, APC from June 2013 to June 2014.

She was also instrumental in the party’s victory in 2015 as she served as a member of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council. She was the chairperson of the election Planning and Monitoring, Field Operations, and Fundraising Committee.

In September last year, it was reported she got married to the former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar in a quiet wedding ceremony.

Sources said she is expected back in the country after the delivery of her baby and the expiration of her maternity leave.
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by MaxiB1242: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2021
this is what i could get with my N-power September stipends.. and i even add 10k on top the matter making it 40k so i can lay my hands on it.. Nigeria have finished kpatakpata..
and someone will expect me to be present in my PPA waisting transport and time.. iyam not stupid

1 Like

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Alonzo50: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
enzawez what should i do now have complained so much about having wrong acount number on my dashboard and they reply yesterday that they have atended to my isue that it wil be reflected in my next payment (if i recieved the first payment) pls what help can u render on this, it urgent
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by Wuminity(f): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

I am interested in Npower but I don't know how to apply, can you assist me on how to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by wpadmin: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Awesome
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by SolarEdge: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by helinues: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
All the best to the participants

1 Like

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by rajiedreez: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good, make all NPOWER people get am for their mind say the payment no be forever o
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by uthlaw: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are the most stupid person on nairaland.....most you comment on what doesn't concern you!
Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
MaxiB1242:
this is what i could get with my N-power September stipends.. and i even add 10k on top the matter making it 40k so i can lay my hands on it.. Nigeria have finished kpatakpata..
and someone will expect me to be present in my PPA waisting transport and time.. iyam not stupid
Comrade don't start what you won't finish. 30k minus 7kg Gas, Transport, Pure water, Bathing Water, Egusi soup, Nepa bill, and your energy in the PPA; wetin come remain! Govt will first make its people very poor before giving them small peanuts to sing praises for them. They're the same thing with FFK

Re: Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences by ajog1: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
uthlaw:
What do you mean bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Ibadan / Fosad Consulting Job Post / British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.