Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! (664 Views)

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep / Fresh University Graduate Killed In Fatal Accident In Kogi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by CorperKola: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
I am an education consultant and fresh university/tertiary institution students will derive the most value from my one on one consulting services
This is a message you should take Very Seriously. Execpt your father has billions for you to inherit or you somehow have the talent to sing. The truth is in Nigeria.
Your life and future will most likely depend on the level and quality of your education
Another problem is the massive population in the country leading to intense competition for everything!!
Incliding education!!
There is no F1 or epl to absorb other talents!!
Make the sensible decision today.
Signify interest in my services!!
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by iTroll: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
I’m a 100l medical student, going to 200l this December
Do I still qualify?
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by CorperKola: 6:13am On May 16, 2022
iTroll:
I’m a 100l medical student, going to 200l this December
Do I still qualify?
How are you doing academically now?
You qualify spectacularly
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by iTroll: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
CorperKola:

How are you doing academically now?
You qualify spectacularly
I Don enter the 200l, but ASUU strike day delay as usual sir
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by CorperKola: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
iTroll:

I Don enter the 200l, but ASUU strike day delay as usual sir
Good for u
You have to pay my consultation fee first sha
Just 10k
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by prinxwizard(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
CorperKola:

Good for u
Just 10k
Is this playing?
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by Anaaximander(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Consultation fee as per you be who kwanu? Just tell us say you dey hungry make we find way help you.
CorperKola:

Good for u
Just 10k
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by CorperKola: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anaaximander:
Consultation fee as per you be who kwanu? Just tell us say you dey hungry make we find way help you.
Oya help me
I dey hungry o
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by Anaaximander(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
I never chop since morning sef.

We dey the same boat grin
CorperKola:

Oya help me
I dey hungry o
Re: If You Are A Fresh University Student, You Need My Help!!! by CorperKola: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
prinxwizard:

Is this playing?
10k per month
It could change ur life

(1) (Reply)

Education - Learn Foreign Language - Learn German - Germany - Learn Deutsch / Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card / The Less Told Story Of Chief Bode Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.