Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. (2062 Views)

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Idamond: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC),
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said he is aware that Nigerians are angry over years of leadership failure in the country, and the inability of the current government to improve their quality of life.
He however, pleads with the people to not give up, but
instead, give the ruling party another chance in the next
presidential election to correct the wrongs.
Tinubu who is going all out for the presidency in a
potentially political career ending contest, has been up and
doing, making consultations and seeking support from
influential persons across the country.
His most recent jaunt saw him visit elder statesman, Alhaji
Tanko Yakasai, who confirmed that the APC National Leader
not only informed him of his desire to contest in the next
presidential election, but also “asked for my support.”
“He (Tinubu) just came to visit me but actually I have two of them (presidential aspirants) that I have earmarked right from the beginning and I made a vow that any one of them who came to ask for my support first is the person I would support. Tinubu is the first person, ” he told told Saturday Punch.
It is believed that Tinubu is determined to contest in the
next election even if it means running on a different
platform should the APC fail to give him the party’s
ticket.
Speaking in Kano in what would be seen as a political
statement from a man who hopes to succeed Buhari in 2023, Tinubu is already laying the ground work, promising to address the many challenges currently facing the country.
When you see the social media today, you see the minds of
our youths. They are angry, but we appeal to them that we
will listen to them,” Tinubu said in the statement.
He said the poor state of the nation’s economy has forced Nigerians into compulsory fasting, adding that the current government need to do more to address these urgent issues.
“Your own employment rate is 33% and you ask us to keep on fasting. The one we are fasting spiritually is voluntary.
We have been fasting for so many years.”
He added that sovereignty is that of Nigeria and it is only
the federal government that has the sovereign power and
must use it to improve the quality of life of Nigerians.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Bigredmachine: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Naso una dey talk na grin

Later now una go say na past administration fault make this and that no work...

Bunch of evil personel

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by POLYGAMY: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
angry
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by NewsForYou: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Majority of Nigerians agree that is if he had said all that but Tinubu didn’t say any of these.
I hereby declare this post right here as fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by AntonVince: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
"Give you a chance" so you can deploy bullion vans to empty our treasury.
Desperate thief!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by oilyngbati(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his quest for presidency. Those opposed to him should run against him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Says the criminal Opolo eyes no be open eye crooner.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
oilyngbati:
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his quest for presidency. Those opposed to him should run against him.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Penguin2: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
If the present government is not doing things right, the big question is, who brought the government?

Answer: Tinubu.

Tinubu must never be allowed to benefit from the failure of Buhari by projecting his stupid self as the savior that will correct Buhari’s ills.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by laiperi: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tinubu would say anything to become President.

Be careful of promises like that of Trump. America will not recover for years to come.

Nigeria is still suffering from Buhari and Jonathan double whammies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by headSmasher: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
baba have said it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by BigSarah(f): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
So business as usual

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by tehilah92(f): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
How do you correct the wrongs, when u are the wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Noblechykk(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
So there is wrong in the country
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Igbodicool(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
The wrongs you helped in creating.

Nigeria politicians have no conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Imemine: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
When did he start to criticize this regime? Fooling the electorate or who?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by FreeStuffsNG: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fake news as usual.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by PrinceOfLagos: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Start by returning all you've looted from Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Correct the wrongs in Lagos where you have been Emperor Governor for 24 years now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Burruchaga71(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Start to address the issues of Sunday Igboho and Oduduwa Republic. Bunch of evil doers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Sctests: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is he saying buhari has failed? Why is he insulting our baba buhari? We fulanis will ensure he doesn't smell the presidency.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by ekesol: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Idamond post=108146793][/quote].

Don't worry PLS stay where U are we don't want U to correct it.
You created the problem in the first place. But we are ok.

We shall search for a credible solution
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Iamicekid(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Same old story just on a different day

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by itsme01: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
BAT 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Kam2021: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tinubu that his wife will tell Nigerians to greet them good morning, before going out..Men that have power drunk wives should not near presidency

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Nicepoker(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
You will see hunger screwed Nigerians piling up to vote in another calamity. Drug Baron El yellow teeth.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by TooMuchStuff: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
See Mr WRONG looking for wrongs to correct.

Barawo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Babaken(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Did you advise him when he was going wrong did you speak out at least for people to be aware that you are not in support but you choose to keep quiet all for selfish reasons.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Babaken(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Those supporting him should start preparing their letter of apology.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
The first thing Tinubu need to do is to put kongo Jews in their place, he doesn't need their votes, treat them like buhari
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by kingPhidel(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
That was what they told us oo. grin abi you want finish us kpatakpata
Re: Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. by Lordburna2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
I pity Nigerian youths walai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW Set To Get The Yaradua Treatment (AGAIN) / Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? / The Truth About Primate Ayodele's Prophecy On Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.