Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Are Motivational Speaker Not Financially Buoyant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Motivational Speaker Not Financially Buoyant? (201 Views)

How To Be Financially Buoyant As Student/salary Earner / 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Motivational Speaker Not Financially Buoyant? by Praxis758: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
I've listened to many motivational speakers dishing out recipes of/on wealth creation with eloquence in speech novelty in writing.

However, I'm puzzled as to why they find it difficult to apply same recipes for personal gain to launch themselves to a hight pedestal.

Imagine a seasoned motivational speaker whose monetary worth is less than N6m and living in a rented apartment, same will come on air and online with formulae, ways and principles to break certain hurdles in career and finance.

My question is this: why can't they apply those eloquent words to better their lives? Imagine a motivational speaker addressing a conference of listeners on how to break into billionaires' club while he/she is struggling careee-wise and financially.

This should be a front page material for wide discussion.
Re: Why Are Motivational Speaker Not Financially Buoyant? by BMathew: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
It is what it is..... shocked
Re: Why Are Motivational Speaker Not Financially Buoyant? by 404Dev: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
I will answer the why.

Things are easier in theory than in practice.

What do I mean?

Most motivational speakers and coaches in nigeria only teach theories (what they think should work) and not necessarily what they have practiced or practicing.

Eg everyone knows the importance of saving money right?

Someone can wake up tomorrow do a very detailed research and prepare a powerful course/material on saving money while in reality he/she doesn't save regularly.

This is so because that's what pays them - when you their ebooks, courses, attend their events.

So most never even bother as long as they can keep coming up with good detailed materials, people would buy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Motivational Speaker Not Financially Buoyant? by Praxis758: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's better they practise what they preach.

Imagine a motivational speaker who can grow a business from N2m to N4m within 2 years teaching people how to break the billionaires' code.

Let him/her apply the principles before reaching others

(1) (Reply)

Free Training Alert On Affiliate Marketing / Be A Certified Organic Farmer, Online Certificate Training Course / Access Bank Excites Customers With Yuletide Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.