Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. (4856 Views)

Pastor Chris Foundation Commissions The Largest 100% Free School In Edo State / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by michlins(m): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Money doesn't produce visions. Visions rather produce money.

We have same oil but visionless men who saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by coldroomzkgy: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Here at GYW Solutions our expert knowledge is based on over 15 years of experience working within various kinds of cold storage designing, constructing, installing, and maintenance. Combined with our hard-working and highly skilled team, you can be sure the cold storage solution we provide will be sure to fit the bill. Our client’s feedback is our main medium for advertising our business. We always ensure customer satisfaction. Our services are affordable and competitive. Apart from designing and building a cost-effective cold room, they are other reasons we are among theleading companies in the country.

https://www.coldroomsuppliers.com/cold-room-solutions/

Consuming Less Energy
Licensed and Certified Expert Team
Wide Reliable Suppliers Chain
Quality Control for Every Product
Comply with European and Industry Standards
GYW Cold Storage Room Solutions
GYW provides complete solutions for below two main fields:

1.Turn-Key Cold Storage Construction and Refrigeration Systems

2.Supply the complete Cold Room Parts and Accessories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by BetterMan247(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Any fanaticism of their prophet remembered the way of life and doctrine will never see or say any good things about this but destruction and bombing just to please their mind and ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by floss(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Why can't government politics be the same with the one practiced in football where a good coach is hired in a space of few months, we start seeing results.
I think it will solve Nigerian problem of bad leadership...we have good leaders that have four sight that have been known to take their country to greater heights, examples Singapore, UAE, China, Germany etc..it's not a crime if they manage the affairs of this country with our terms and conditions. Because I don't understand how a population of more than 200million persons chose Buhari twice as their president, now they are canvassing for Tinubu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by delzbaba(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2021
This people are just smart with their money, their is actually nothing in their horizin to observe just a handfull of skyscrapers and desert sand, but because its the largest people would pay to go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by Loreettaa: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
I want to go to Dubai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by cooooooks(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Do gofund me, put me down for 100 dolls

Loreettaa:
I want to go to Dubai!
Re: Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. by Loreettaa: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
cooooooks:
Do gofund me, put me down for 100 dolls

You have my akant number. grin
Run am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horrific And Hilarious Sexual Facts About Some Animals [photos] / Federal Poly Nekede 2011/2012 2nd Admission List Out / The Last Picture Of The Titanic Before Sinking (1912).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.