Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Make 30k Weekly As A Student(guaranteed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make 30k Weekly As A Student(guaranteed) (226 Views)

NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 30k Weekly As A Student(guaranteed) by SkinolCosmetics: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4S_E6INHQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt
watch the video above to learn more

Dear student, I know how hard it is to cope with school expenses and food. Now what if I introduce you to our distributor program where you make 30k every week (guaranteed) as our distributor by helping us deliver products we deliver to you. Yes, you don’t have to look for customers.

Now you might be wondering, what do I mean?
Good!

We have a unique distributor program that allows our distributors to earn extra cash by simply helping us deliver our products to customers we will send to them via our customized mobile app.

This simply means that: 1. You buy high-valued skincare products from us at ridiculous wholesale prices 2. We send you customers who will buy from you at a retail price that we set 3. You make the deliveries and get profit.

Look, I know you might not trust me, but that’s fine cos the internet is full of scammers. But, I and Skinol Cosmetics are not one of them (we are registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria) many of our current distributors were once afraid like you but today they are happy they trusted us.

I have BAD NEWS though…

The bad news is that there are limited slots for distributorship per city. cos many people are highly in search for our unique kind of program so you need to hurry and know if there is a remaining slot for your city before we can then do business.
Visit this page below now, watch the video to see how the program works then check for slot availability in your city.
Go here:: https://skinol.com.ng/distributors/
Re: Make 30k Weekly As A Student(guaranteed) by ShopAdvisorNg: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2021
What are the requirements to startup?

(1) (Reply)

Government Secondary School Owerri Class Of '92' To'98' Donate Sickbay To School / What Is The Meaning Of The Slang Lil Durk / No Time To Check Time... Join Us Fast...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.