Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Hilarious! Watch Viral Video Of Kenyan President Looking At A Woman’s Backside I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious! Watch Viral Video Of Kenyan President Looking At A Woman’s Backside I (365 Views)

Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Why Is France President Looking Uncomfortable With This Bold Speech From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Watch Viral Video Of Kenyan President Looking At A Woman’s Backside I by massmediang: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
He probably did not know the camera could capture him as he took a quick look at the woman’s backside.
President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya had just finished handing over what looks like an award to the woman and as she stepped out he took a quick look as her backside. The woman was wearing a tightly fitted skirt which probably drew Uhuru’s eyes to what she had behind.

The president could not resist but look at the woman’s backside with a smile on his face and this video has since gone viral.
https://massmediang.com/hilarious-watch-viral-video-of-kenyan-president-looking-at-a-womans-backside-in-public-function/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Vl0oN6Ur0

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Akande’s Book Is Meant To Paint His Political Friends Good & Enemies "Bad" / 2023: Tinubu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency / Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.