Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Stop All This Awo Vs Bat Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop All This Awo Vs Bat Threads (557 Views)

Federal Government To Merge With Facebook To Stop All Biafran Facebook Group / Port Harcourt Is An Igbo City! Stop All The Debates (SEE PROOF) / Was Awo Guilty Of War Crimes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop All This Awo Vs Bat Threads by amarilo: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
All this kind of thread should stop. In one day we have more than ten threads on the same issue. Everybody deserve respect BAT included. Yes Awo did well for the SW people during his time and left a legacy that i can't see anybody/politician surpass in Nigeria of today but then we should not ridicule BAT for trying to do his own bit. Whether he will do half of wat Pa Awo did is yet to be seen but then we should give him a chance. Those of you calling him drug baron should hence forth desist as that is portraying Nigeria's as drug kingpins to the rest of the world as not only Nigeria's visit this site.

Eko ile tone down your insult on Awo family and Awa himself, he deserve respect even in the grave and the wife also. Calling them greedy people will only escalate the situation.

Let us try and make peace btw the warring factions so that it will not has a drastic effect on the region which will destabilise our nascent democracy.
Re: Stop All This Awo Vs Bat Threads by tpia5: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
i suspect misinformation and mischieviousness at work here.

i dey look oh.

(1) (Reply)

Nass Blackmails Jonathan / Fuel Price: 10 Naira Per Litre / "altars Of Alien Deities" By Chidi Anthony Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.