Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download (6116 Views)

Fifa 21/22 For Xbox 1 Needed / EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Fifa 20 Ppsspp Iso File – Psp Fifa 20 Free Download 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by BravoTechArena: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
FIFA 22 for windows is the makeover of the most popular video game football franchise. This new game features a number of visual improvements, especially in relation to the setting of the matches. With that, we have players more like real athletes, in addition to the improvement of the shadow and light system during matches and more enchanting lawns.

The gameplay has also improved, but nothing so eye catching. The biggest one is in relation to goalkeepers, who have gained new moves and are more efficient. The game is also slower in this version, precisely so that the speed of the virtual athletes becomes even more real and, consequently, reduces one of the biggest complaints of the previous version: the ease of crossing the field with the ball.The gameplay has also improved, but nothing so eye catching. The biggest one is in relation to goalkeepers, who have gained new moves and are more efficient. The game is also slower in this version, precisely so that the speed of the virtual athletes becomes even more real and, consequently, reduces one of the biggest complaints of the previous version: the ease of crossing the field with the ball.

GAME DETAILS FOR FIFA 2022 FOR WINDOWS
Game Name: FIFA 22 PC Game
Date Released 27 September, 2021
Publisher:. Electronic Arts
Series: FIFA
Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows
Game Style: Sports Video Game, Simulation Game

FIFA 22 RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
RAM: 8 GB.
Processor: Core i5-3550 3.3GHz or FX-8150 or better.
Graphics CARD: Radeon R9 270X
VIDEO RAM: 8 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 50GB available space

FIFA 22 MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
RAM: 8 GB.
Processor: Core i3-7300 or better.
Graphics CARD: Radeon /GeForce
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 50GB available space

DOWNLOAD FIFA 22 FOR WINDOWS

Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Crafteck1: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
What do you mean free
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by BravoTechArena: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crafteck1:
What do you mean free
Free download
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Crafteck1: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
BravoTechArena:

Free download

Yes naaaa
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by samistry(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
One doesn't need origin for this?
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by BravoTechArena: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
samistry:
One doesn't need origin for this?

No that's why free is mentioned there
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Rhaspody(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Show a video evidence of how it's free. No go send people to download virus.

Fifa 20 to 22 has not been cracked yet.

Be warned

3 Likes

Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by BravoTechArena: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Rhaspody:
Show a video evidence of how it's free. No go send people to download virus.

Fifa 20 to 22 has not been cracked yet.

Be warned
Well I am not charging anybody to deliver to this information. Why do i have anything to prove to you.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Rhaspody(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2021
BravoTechArena:

Well I am not charging anybody to deliver to this information. Why do i have anything to prove to you.

Even cracked apps and games on torrent have to proof that they don't have viruses in them.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by BravoTechArena: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Rhaspody:

Even cracked apps and games on torrent have to proof that they don't have viruses in them.

I don't have any proof then.
I am not the developer.
I just thought it would be useful to post and i did
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Crafteck1: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rhaspody:

Ogaaaa.... Free cracked games are all over fitgirl-repacks.site and skidrow.... Why create unnecessary fear. Na there everyone de get games from.
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Rhaspody(m): 6:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Crafteck1:

Ogaaaa.... Free cracked games are all over fitgirl-repacks.site and skidrow.... Why create unnecessary fear. Na there everyone de get games from.

Free fifa 22 cracked app?
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Crafteck1: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Rhaspody:

Free fifa 22 cracked app?

Its not been cracked, just buy at discount right now about 20 usd, u can play online with no subscription, i bought d code on steam about 25 usd.
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Rhaspody(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Crafteck1:

Its not been cracked, just buy at discount right now about 20 usd, u can play online with no subscription, i bought d code on steam about 25 usd.

I know how to get it. I'm just saying we should be careful about downloading any supposed cracked app from untrusted sites

2 Likes

Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Crafteck1: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rhaspody:

I know how to get it. I'm just saying we should be careful about downloading any supposed cracked app from untrusted sites

If we want to be careful, we would leave social media, and refuse bvn, nin, we are in a world where information is precious, malwares steal info, same info we give social media for free grin
Re: Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download by Poopypants: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rhaspody:

you are absolutely right , the guy quoting you is just typing a bunch of crap.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download / Football Manager 2007 / Zuma Revenge Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.