Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole (24961 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Chris Adighije's 74th Birthday Party: Orji Kalu, Umahi Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmnn
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by jrusky(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
doubt the credibility of this report. Ouk is a grassroot politician and the only igbo man to contest and win with APC without power of incubency. If ouk and umahi are planning to return to the PDP, it only means one thing, they are sure of securing the presidential ticket.

Finally all Nigeria politicians are useless and lack principles

Wait repeat yourself, Did I heard you say *OUK will win presidency without imcubent support*? bro pls see your doctor ASAP.

Ouk will win presidency of which country Pls see your doctor fast fast biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by NairaMaster1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kikikikikiki

Eyes don clear.

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by NairaMaster1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kikikikikiki

Eyes don clear.

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
LibertyRep:
I feel it's PDP that's desperate to have OUK back, judging from the visit they paid him recently.
As it stands today OUK is a political orphan, APC faction in Abia State has been hijacked by Chief Ikechi Emenike. OUK may not survive politically come 2023 except he decamped to another party or APC national executive find a soft ground for him. The same thing is applicable to Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Transfer window don open nah
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by UnabashedIPOB: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/orji-kalu-umahi-in-desperate-move-to-return-to-pdp-%e2%80%95-nkole/

Do NOT encourage political prostitution. So, do not allow the two prostitutes back into the party.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Tareq1105: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
doubt the credibility of this report. Ouk is a grassroot politician and the only igbo man to contest and win with APC without power of incubency. If ouk and umahi are planning to return to the PDP, it only means one thing, they are sure of securing the presidential ticket.

Finally all Nigeria politicians are useless and lack principles

We all can see Tinubu, Atikuloooooter, and Saraki going round to talk to people about their ambition. Even VP Osinbajo is doing his underground.

Have you seen any Ibo man out to lobby people across geo political zones?

Definitely they are either waiting for all these gladiators to agree to step down for them (entitlement mentality) or they are waiting for the post of Vice President.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Do NOT encourage political prostitution. So, do not allow the two prostitutes back into the party.

So you believe the story?
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by realstars: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Political Ashawo.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Tareq1105: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

How can you join a party today and you want the presidential ticket to be given to you immediately?

Bcoz you're the most qualified abi?
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by donmik: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Birds of a feather giving us advice.
Continue, Nigerian politicians
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by NessFortunate: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
QueenAgbo:
This biaflaa people nor sabi politics at all.
abeg teach them, prof? You way sabi politics pass them. Big head.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by knowhowk: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin Joke of the Year
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by princdebola201(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Alex I told you..that’s his best shot..with the looming crisis in Apc .. it’s better to secure politics.

Many more will decamp.

Na Tinubu and his people will remain in Apc by next year

how will APC be worried about ouk or umahi that couldnt deliver 30% votes for APC in their statescheesy
Atiku,saraki,kwankaso,tambuwal, dogara left apc less than 5months to election yet APC thrash PDP like goatcheesy

So who is umahi and ouk?
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by UnabashedIPOB: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

How can you join a party today and you want the presidential ticket to be given to you immediately?

Bcoz you're the most qualified abi?

Nothing is impossible as far as that country is concerned. So, I believe anything when it comes to LIEGERIA!
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by bjtinz: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Elvixbeatz:
grin grin grin grin u can't shame the shameless... Truely dey say

Hmm this Asukwo no dey fear at all
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2021
abobote:
That's the only way they can be forgiven. But even as an Igbo man, I would rather vote Tinubu than voting OUK as president, he has got nothing to offer

Same here bro...

Instead make I vote OUK that stole Abia dry.. I rather vote Tinubu..
Ouk na Errand boy to top northern henchmen..
If tinubu enter that seat. He won't bow to northern cabals . I am not a fan of any of the two.. just saying if it is the only options left politically..

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 03, 2021
I believe this story.

I dont hate ibos, but the way they reason is beyond me. Orji Kalu of all people is who they are supporting. This man that joined the ruling party to escape prison. Lol. They started shouting cos Jagaban paid him a visit. But their eyes is clearing after Kano speaker said its Jagaban they are voting for. Just Kano's vogs is able to wipe of the whioe of the six states in Ibo land. Lol. Now that Kalu has seen the reality, he wants to run back to PDP. Lol. Yet his mofos here are besting their chests. grin
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by awoluyi(m): 3:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Kalu should remain jęjęly in APC unless he is making desperate move to return to the prison.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Thebigheart: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Same here bro...

Instead make I vote OUK that stole Abia dry.. I rather vote Tinubu..
Ouk na Errand boy to top northern henchmen..
If tinubu enter that seat. He won't bow to northern cabals . I am not a fan of any of the two.. just saying if it is the only options left politically..

And Tinubu didn't steal from Lagos abi?
Two criminals God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by ogwumgbe: 5:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

We all can see Tinubu, Atikuloooooter, and Saraki going round to talk to people about their ambition. Even VP Osinbajo is doing his underground.

Definitely they are either waiting for all these gladiators to agree to step down for them (entitlement mentality) or they are waiting for the post of Vice President.

There's nothing interesting about the politics of your cursed zoo, I don't understand all these noise about a cursed country destined to remain under developed till eternity

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Babastrong(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=QueenAgbo post=108158416]This biaflaa people nor sabi politics at all.[yeah, you garit! Their thinkings are mechanical as their actings.]
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Babastrong(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Ipigs were not born to rule.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Figolouis: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2021
i have said it time without number, desite people trouping into APC,
APC has no future for 2023.
Before then APC will explode into pieces, politicians are just going for excussion in APC.
My prophessy is that before 2023, APC will splite into upto 3, while there will be massive defection back to PDP when 2023 political transfer market is open
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by shedy03(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2021
QueenAgbo:
This biaflaa people nor sabi politics at all.
Wallai. They are used and dumped by hausas anyhow.
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by oyatz(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

Deae Penguin2, do you believe this sir?
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Thebigheart:

And Tinubu didn't steal from Lagos abi?
Two criminals God forbid.

If you read the last sentence of my post..
You won't have responded with this comments..
Learn to read properly..
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by QueenAgbo(f): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2021
shedy03:

Wallai. They are used and dumped by hausas anyhow.
grin
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by QueenAgbo(f): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=108165302][/quote]

grin shocked
Re: Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole by Akerele44(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2021
BJanta:

Carry go Orji, as you plan your way back to prison.
Na so..if him leave APC na prison him go meet himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gokana LGA Rivers Under Attack / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.